Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>White men don't like black girls
Why do you say that?

Giant gaping vaginas

Because they look like a fucking shitnugget

I do

Their greasy hair stains everything. Their pussy has more of a funk to it.

Cuz they don't like the stigma society puts on black women as they're all generalized as whores with loud mouths and disrespectful, ill intended livelihoods.

just pointing out the fact that this isnt a white woman on the picture

>implying anyone claims it is

OP here btw

Because men are smarter than women

White women like black guys because of the dick size.

Guys don't like big vaginas tho.

Just cause she's black it doesn't mean she's loose. I fucked a black girl, she was tight as fuck, gave good head and she was smart.

What? White men love fucking black women. They have two assholes!

Yes and some black guys have small dicks. Women are literally retarded, that's the only reason I've ever made it this far with women. I'm a straight up horrible boyfriend. I cheat constantly, all you have to do is say nice shit. They flock to negativity.

>White men don't like black girls.
>Men don't like black girls.

No guys like black girls, it isn't just white guys

I just dont find black women attractive thats it

>White women like black guys
As a black guy, I can tell you that's only *kind of* true. White women love the WORST EXAMPLES of black men, so you know the thugs, Chads/Tyrones, etc. Normal, law-abiding black guys don't get attention from *any* woman, white or black, 90% of the time. Usually, the white women going for the former types of black men are the ones who just want to 'try it' or piss off their fathers; it's extremely rare for it to go any farther than just a sexual fantasy fulfillment.

As for why white men don't like black girls, I don't know. Could probably be for the same reasons many black men don't bother with black women.

Because women admire dominance and a man with a edgy streak, which black men possess in spades. Black men appeals to their innate femininity. This is only taken advantage of course when they break free from the social stigma of a white woman being with a black man.

On the reverse, men lust for femininity, grace and the more submissive gender. Black women do not posses this. They are more dominant and manly, and lack the charm and grace of their white counterparts.

Black women are just a more subtle version of black males, with boobs and a pussy. They are often manly, unattractive and undesirable.

>spades

Kindof sad that white women love the worst examples of black men, isn't it?

Makes for a very lonely existence, but there's nothing one can do about it.

>Asian girls like black guys

>Asian guys don't like black girls

Why?

I was just going to call you a nigger because Sup Forums, but that last sentence is accurate as fuck. Also the girls who get with the ideal guy that would piss off their fathers: black, white, scumbaggy, criminal, whatever negative attributes their parents hate are the kind of white girls most dudes avoid as well. They may not be black but they're fucking niggers. Literally and figuratively.

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

Same reason why black guys don't like them

They're loose from bbc, annoying and dumb

Nobody's gonna comment on those fucking feet? xD She's the outcome of Selena Gomez fucking goofy

>They may not be black but they're fucking niggers. Literally and figuratively.
Yeah....well, at least there are still hobbies one can engage in. Still, it's painful to see a beautiful (white or Asian) woman throw her life away with a man who doesn't care anything about her, and STILL go chasing after that guy.

Its that white men usually are not interested in obese women and the vast majority of black women are morbidly obese.

Most white dudes would absolutely fuck the chick in this picture.

Females like the thing that is worst for them whatever that may be.
It helps them continue to be the victim.
And to ensure nothing is ever their fault.

it's their smell that gets me

White men assume black women aren't attracted to them.

Oh, how wrong they are. I've had to listen to black women put down black men my whole life, constantly going on about how better it is to be with a white man in movies, books, tapes (now CD's), songs, etc. Didn't make me upset at white men, but it made me someone annoyed at black women who do that.

And then, there was Tommy Sotomayor.....

There is a dangerous undercurrent of sexual tension due to the stark potential and danger of transmitting aids or another denomination of sexually transmitted disease which heightens adrenaline levels and sets of the flight or flight response which results in more blood being pumped toward the vagina, developing into a feeling of insuppressible horniness which she invariably yields and submits to. Quickly after the act the white woman feels most guilty, runs of to the clinic, comes home and has a three hour bath. The black man goes to see his children, beats up their mother, gets some food and steals a car.

I was talking to a black girl once, while doing construction work at her house. Maybe she was in college or something. Pretty, nice, engaged in the convo... We go downstairs where her family is, and she turned to ice. Wouldn't talk to me, exhibited mild contempt, almost. When I left, she ran out after me to "ask me something" by my truck, but I blew her off.

Without using blacked memes, why do white women seem to like black dudes so much?

Black woman can't do blowjobs...

They don't. Some do. Some hate them. You just notice them, is all.

And, a white chick who can't get a white guy may go out with a black guy who shows interest. That's why you see the white pigs with black guys syndrome.

women by nature are more close to animals than men.
black=monkeys
its pretty logic

>t. virgin

any alleged white person ITT who says they wouldnt fuck this needs to consider exploring their own sexuality for the gay

Depends on how she smells. Even most of the attractive black girls stink.

We're not racist, we're sexist.

Nope, dat nose and dat hair wreck it for me. My cock is a relentless bigot.

I fucking love black girls.

>black
She looks Hispanic.

whats not to like about the smell of chicken soup and a hint of smoked paprika?

U GAY

I ain't gay, just racist and decent enough looking to be selective.

Meh
Gross
7/10
Would bang 7/10
Gross
Gross.

she's half white

It´s literally evolution

She needs another quarter or so, still to black for me.

Mixed. Half white half black

This one time at band camp..

that doesnt really make you any less gay, brah

She obviously isn't full negro.

I caught the clap from a black girl once.

>white fag here
will simply fie becuase i dont feel like explaining to you brain washed fucs in detail

Blacks are more primal , meaning they have bigger hearts (heart being directly connected to sexual orgins) white girls who like blacks are whores. no big loss guys

iv known alot of black girls and theyr always really cool, very easy down to earth

to generalize quickly ,

>our society has brainwashed ppl into thinking sex is the most important
> and black ppl are fucking aid ridden disgusting sub humans

As a black man who has dated white, black and asian women, I don't get the mentality of painting women of a certain ethnicity with a certain stereotype just because of a few experiences. There are black women that don't speak ebonics white girls who aren't basic bitches and asians that aren't obsessed with asian pop idols. If you go after women, holding a certain stereotype in mind, that is exactly what you're going to end up getting. :/

Same reason black guys don't like black girls.

>gets me every time