Rate my penis. I searched the catalog, and there were no penis thread. I think my micropenis is worth 1/0.1 = 100/10

Rate my penis. I searched the catalog, and there were no penis thread. I think my micropenis is worth 1/0.1 = 100/10.

Other urls found in this thread:

sendvid.com/qnd4r1fb
sendvid.com/akz2k5ml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like my cock

poor thing.

like how do you live with such a tiny penis?

It makes me happy

Who gives a fuck if the girl likes it

That looks just like my penis.

lol sure man.

more pics

Marry super petite Filipino woman from Filipino wives dot com

PROBLEM SOLVED

Different small dicked user. What do you want me to do?

Love little cocks to frot and compare with. Im 8 inches cut. Please keep posting.

what does it look like erect?

Show it erect - I wanna see what happens.

More of this lil guy

It's not great

My dick looks like you guys' soft, but hard I'm a little over 6". Its always funny to see the girls reaction when its soft, then watch their reaction change as it gets hard

It leaks at about 4 inches.

^peaks

Love it. Got anything laying around you can compare size to?

mine looks like yours flaccid. Not a huge deal man, when erect it gets just over 5.5 inches.
Never had a problem

full body pic erect?

Little dinky

I bet mines 2 inches soft. Almost 7 hard. Ain't bout where youbstart, it's where you finish

Ouch what happened?

I like hurting myself. I'll probably be on later to take requests for that

Dude dont do that. Just get the hottest wings at buffalo wild wings and you will have painbfir hours

I've done that. I once inject some into my scrotum.

And Buffalo Wild Wings hot challenge isn't like spicy hot. It is literally hot, like just out of the fryer hot.

lets see more. Go to mirror so we can see the torso and the little guy too. If you can, put a timer on your camera take one. Crop your face.

No the hottest sauce they have is ridiculous. Mess you up

Shit man, I had a test problem during puberty and my cock never grew but it's five times that size soft. sorry buddy

I've done it. Mind you I went to school in upstate NY. They have real hot sauce up there. I don't have any with me right now. Just moved and need to stock up.

very good. sorry for the 4 inches of doom

It's not a /big/ problem

ass pic too?

Four inches of boom. Id grab his junk and fuck it like a fifi bag

This is exactly why I love this place, top response lad I'm proud of you.

Try and kill 2 birds with 1 stone here.

Got anything now?

What can I say lmao, can you sign your name like that ?

lets get another angle. This time, point the camera towards the sharpie so we can get tthe little guy and them balls/gooch.

spread it good

That's a huge bic.

k, bhole pic and youre done. Get on knees and spread

I don't have enough hands for that. Any other ideas?

can't you put a timer on your phone?

And if not, just cumshot

You're one seedy little creep. Let's see you with your ass gaping like the Grand Canyon.

length when it's hard = all that matters really (and your ability to not jizz after four pumps).

Any person I've slept with said my dick was "good", "perfect size", "big enough", "does the job well". I'm about 6.5 inch hard now, but back when I was in my teen years where I actually gave a shit about my dick size enough to ask girls I fucked what they thought, I was like 5.5-6 in. hard. Thickness is like 2.5 in. That hasn't really changed.

I've felt the contractions from a real female orgasm. It feels like the woman's vagina just get's harder and tighter in convulsions, then back to normal. Usually for me, women would ask me to stop at this point. Some women will cum that way, some won't. All depends.

It's really more the work you put in that get's your partner off rather than worrying about something like dick size that probably doesn't matter that much. Go kys if you care that much.

tl;dr unless you have a microshaft (>3in.) all you really have to worry about is the effort you put in. Most women I've talked to about sex say it's literally A for effort. So all you lazy fucking phaggots out there, she's faking it.

Do a cumshot. You've been a good sport

Mine is only a little bigger soft, but it hardens out to 6.5". Show it hard or it's not micropenis.

Video in a moment.

Here you are.

sendvid.com/qnd4r1fb

great work.You've done an excellent job today

Anything else you want?

mm buttocks, ween pics, and torso. Thats about it

Aww, you don't want me to like stick a knife up my urethra. I'm disappointed.

probably by not letting the size of a bodypart influence his sense of self-worth.

DO IT!

And short video of your genitals going up and down. Like floppying

yo thats a rare ass bic lighter nice find

Bro get of Sup Forums
its not good for you

i wonder if he's bold enough to post his face since he wants to be daring

More later my brother just got home and I need to unpack.

holy shit he did it.
But i want the video now :( :( :(

Theres no way you were able to withstand the pain of a serrated knife in your urethra....jesus

fuck that's brutal well done man

sendvid.com/akz2k5ml

Insane! fucking brutal
short video of your genitals floppying too then precede with your day/ until u come back