Hello Sup Forums

hello Sup Forums
im starting a new box, what inner hardware do you reccomend? do you have any experience with fiber?
what volatage is save to run for a 5x6 box?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think you mean wattage. And fiber is superior.

yea like milli amps or what is it?
so far i only built mechanic ones (rigit frame)

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

I don't know much about wiring or electricity. I buy the pre-made wiring harnesses. They're already done for, you. You just insert them and hook them up. Just need to solder the connections. Sorry, I can't help.

do they come with a ecu or do you have to buy and solder that separately? might aswell get that

Stick with classic wood designs, no power required.

Just buy a digital fuckwad why would you run power into a wood box?

Wood finger boxes are for fucking hipster "remember the 90s" faggot kys

Some people just like them man.

Remember, user, you can go up to 240 volts without any trouble as long as the amps are low. I'd go no more than 3~4 amps, and make sure you are well grounded when you use it. You could have the best mod on the block.

>2016
>Still using electical inner hardware
>not having a clockwork engine
ISHYGDDT

Better to buy each component separately. Usually there are some sub-par parts in the kits.

I'm 12 and what is this?

>lets just hook this up to whats essentially the power output of a welder

Don't do it OP thats just stupid. Max you can go is probably around 70 volts, and even that might be a bit much.

adding so much value to this thread, thanks alot

Finger box

EU mains voltage, fuckwit. How else are you supposed to run the thing?

Seriously, go mechanical.
They're more effort to construct but have a far superior tactile response.

I stick my dick in mine from time to time, feels good mane.

All these faggots going on about the inner hardware, like a bunch of casuals you're forgetting that you need to focus on the outside too.

How are you going to impress others with your fingerbox if it is coated in shitty plastic? It may cost a lot but it is definitely worth shelling out for mahogany.

ITT: shitty memes

yo, wtf...
i assume you have a big bore inlet LOL

>volatage

208, 3 phase, at least 30 amps

What is this?

Literally no one said anything about eu till you id just now faggot.

kys

Weirdos

i still prefer analog tbh, i prefer the tactile feel.

theres pros and cons, im sure you know that, depends on environmental temperature,i live in quite a cold, northern place, so a good pvc is better in most cases
OMG wtf, who said anything about EU??
ZF all the way

>power output
>only parameter given is volts

Are you fucking retarded?

As far as electricity. All I know is you shouldn't go much higher than 60 volts according to my dad. He's the electrician, not me.

wooden box with stainless steel inner lining, add a flux capacitor for maximum profit

No, not required.
I'm about 4" (average for Sup Forums) and it fits ok with a little lube.

I remember these, super simple yet so complex.

jesus, so many >EU lovers here
i thought it was obvious we are talking zf here

Newfag doesnt even know what a fingerbox is. Its just the greatest invention in the world, if you get the right one it can be years of fun

Ahhh the millenial n00bs who doesnt know how fun a fingerbox can be.

Awwww man, this thread is just great. Hadn't had a good fingerbox thread in years. Gonna dig my old one out of the attic and post some pics.