Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
mgtow.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I still dont have the nuts to kill myself so, how about that

Why you wanna kill yourself?

Not bad

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

really fucking shit till i got out of friendzone 2 weeks back, know the girl for almost 4 years now, was pretty happy at first but my mind tries to ruin everything by putting doubts into my head - sad life

Stop posting this shit everywhere.

She likes you, just enjoy it.

everyone commenting in this thread is a faggot
2016 was hd, so much political comedy
made my business grow
didnt go to university
got a gf
got a little fatter
feels great

2 relatives died so far and I've worked for the majority of the year making less than 10 dollars every 2 weeks after child support and taxes.

Not so bad, no girl but a job, never smoked so much weed in a year, had great parties, tasted the best acid tab of my life

thats what my best friend keeps telling me but im just too autistic and keep thinking she is cucking me behind my back

404 not found girlfriend, virign, 20 years old, friendzoned by every girl I met

( i'm not a fucking shy guy )

but, now i'm on university, and i met other people, i'm preparing to found a girlfriend, i will found it

She is, they all do, until the dude she's cucking you with loses interest and you become the only viable option.

shit

Maybe that's just your life?

Girlfriend for entire year, got my first 6 figure job, bought a 600hp car, gained a lot of friends, lost 10 pounds. I think I did alright.

And you still post on b/? You've made it, escape now.

You're an idiot, focus on your studies, sex doesn't matter until you're the best you you can be, and until you have a PHD in something that matters you're just a fucking empty husk of a man because you have no money, and no real health and health comes from money and time.
Go study and work out like crazy in your spare time, when you've reached a certain level you won't have to LOOK for a gf, women will throw themselves at you.
Eating right is also essential, don't underestimate a proper diet, but only when paired with exercise. Both will require financial security so if you don't got a job, get one.
Everything costs a little bit, so get your shit together and start taking yourself seriously if you want to get laid and have a good experience.
>fucking women means nothing until you can do it in a bed, do it all night without having to worry about time, make her moan and scream genuinely without having to wonder if it's real, and drive her ass home when either you're done or it's morning.

This year was shitty, I found out I have cancer

my best yet
take heart, anons. 30 is only the beginning

No, that's just conquest and all people do it.
You're fooling yourself if you think you're someone that special that you're her only option.

As someone who is turning 30 in a few months, I sure hope so.

>REEEEEEE my gf cheated on me! All women are evil sluts! MGTOW is the future!

What type?

speak fuckin english
I live in reality
reality isn't nice
and you're not special.

god damn, you've fucking reason, give that man a nobel price! i work hard for my studies, the anatomy is the most harder

>speak fuckin english
What exactly is wrong with my English?

Acronyms aren't universal knowledge if you make them up.

Do you mean MGTOW?

mgtow.com/

Real fucking shitty. I just keep dragging myself to work/class everyday in the hope that I will get my degree and the job I want even though I know I still won't be happy. Most the time I just wanna kill my self but I can't do that to my Mom or Dad. So I'm basically just living for them until they pass. Have no friends or gf because I push everyone out of my life either because I know they don't really care about me or because they are morons. I guess I have video games and films though those are the only things that keep me sane. Sad part is lately I don't even wanna play vidya, just sleep as much as possible.