Waiting for my finger box in the mail. Hours of fun will be had. Post yours Sup Forums or old memories when you had one

Waiting for my finger box in the mail. Hours of fun will be had. Post yours Sup Forums or old memories when you had one.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I had a carbon fiber Harlon James signature series, but I lost it competing for boxes.

I was fucking stupid. I knew this guy had done a reverse starfire, but I didn't think he'd be able to pull it off twice.

He did.

Now the cockhead has my box and I have to use my old plywood one.

Tough luck buddy. Bet that plywood one is still a cute looking one.

whats a fuingerbox?

Loads of fun will be had.

Yeah, I'd feel better about it if I hadn't been such a dumbass.

At least the plywood one is well broken in. I'll be competing with it next month in a tournament where a carbon fiber ones are some of the prizes.

I'll keep practicing and hope she takes me through to the end.

(gotta learn the reverse starfire though)

Id love to get a marble fingerbox, but I haven't had the money

wats a finge box

I enjoy how meta this meme is

Take care with those fingerbox, in my country that was banner, cuz some people was with severed injuries

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes

Marble?!?

Holy shit dude.

I saw Perry Jones give an exhibition with one once, but even he could barely control it.

Yeah, a bunch of people got cut when splining was popular, but that was just a crazy time.

Most tournements don't even allow splining anymore.

Cuz Perry Jones sucks fingerboxing. The Best fingerboxer is Kim Quan Lee

This meme will never die, will it

I remember back in 88 when this fad was still an underground thing, my friend used to run a zine in his basement dedicated to the movement. About 1 year in of reading I decided to invest in my first fingerbox an analog marble type with the wood edges was pretty fun for a while until the inner mechanical movement wasn't longer rotating at an even interval and wasn't resonating with the springs. Long story short, still got the bad boy for one day when I find a first generation crafter who knows how to fix this thing.

Whoa.

Sure, Kim is pretty fucking great, but Perry doesn't at all suck.

Hell, Perry even beat Kim at the 2008 Zurich open.

(yeah yeah, I know Kim was world champion later)

Kys

Crazy.

la la la la lick my sweaty fingerbox

fucking newfags never owned a fingerbox, pussies get the fuck off

I currently have a full set of Navr boxes, each tailored to an individual finger. Nothing feels like a masterfully hand made box.

fuck man my buddy in 4th grade had one, his parents spoiled him rotten. I was so jealous fuck.

Wow!

Where'd you find Navr boxes?

I thought they stopped making them...are they still available?

The company went belly up but the lead craftsman stole a lot of the equipment before the building was torn down. I can put you in touch with someone who can get them for you but they aren't cheap.

They truly are the best imho fam frfr

Very glad to hear it.

Hell, I'm not only willing to pay a lot, but even a bit more just to make sure the guy keeps making them.

Many thanks.