2 Months ago my parents caught me with an ounce of weed and put a tracker on my IPhone called find my friends which is...

2 Months ago my parents caught me with an ounce of weed and put a tracker on my IPhone called find my friends which is a app built into apple phones. I have tried everything to fake my location but I have had no luck, if anyone could help me I would appreciate it :)

go back and finish middle school

bumb for a Sup Forumsrother

Perhaps turn your phone off when you wanna go somewhere they wouldn't approve of? Also this place is 18 and up my dude

>2 Months ago my parents caught me with an ounce of weed and put a tracker on my IPhone called find my friends which is a app built into apple phones. I have tried everything to fake my location but I have had no luck, if anyone could help me I would appreciate it :)

Just get a shitty phone if you can't get a new one. Leave yours at home and say you forgot it so you can go get drugs. You could also jailbreak it and go into your phone files to delete it.

Get another phone or sum idk? U don't need ur iphone when ur buying weed, or wy would you wanna fake your loc?

constantly track me and when I go to smoke somewhere and chill they question why I was in the forest for 30 minutes

Just go anywhere you have to go. If it's the strip club they won't know cause they don't have a Camera.

If you have really bad internet the tracker will not work so well and show like, a big aura where you could be. But as said, get a shit phone when you don't wanna get tracked.

they ask for a picture for proof

you can literally just stop sharing your location with them

Why would you smoke weed in a forest? Bu like, do it on not so obvious locations

go to church
they can help you there

I have good internet and data that wouldn't work for me. I also cant get a shitty phone

wish I could. then I cannot go out

like?

>2 Months ago my parents caught me
underage faggit is underage

MODS 404 pls

Ye, turn off the "Location Services" and just switch it on when ur done, it's not like they'll always look at the tracker lel

you're the cancer of Sup Forums.

Idk, not in a fucking forest maybe

that is true

middle of the street

You can leave a pin on "find my friend" so it'll say youre somewhere when youre not

UNDERAGE B& DETECTED

How do you do that? :O

i dont know anything about this, but if i were in your situation, knowing what i do know, this is how i'd go about finding out-

i know tons of people hacked their phones GPS to cheat at that pokemon game. i'd look into how they did that. chances are you'll figure out how to make your phone's GPS do what you need it to in the process, or at least it'll send you down the road to figuring it out

thank you for real answers :)

>get rid of iPhone
>buy realPhone

like a shitsung?

Pay for a burner phone, only bring that when going out to do shady shit. Its the only way, like really, the only way.

More to life than Samsung and Apple

Pick a few spots, go to each one for a couple minutes and smoke.

Don't sit at one too long.

Problem solved.

its probably because you had an ounce of bullshit.
>tldr; lrn2 colorado

probably time to move out

I lived with my parents in between semesters for college and if they pulled that shit I would rather get a shit job and work a bunch to not stay with them.

Living at your parents place as an adult still means you need to respect their opinions, but when they treat you like a 15 year old its time to leave. It isn't worth staying in that situation as they will just demand more and more unreasonable stuff.

its canada no boof here

Turn off phone.
Turn off location services then turn it back on in the same location
Airplane mode.

Op has no brain. 2 months and can't figure this shutout

its been around 2 weeks its click bait make people feel bad and help.

OP so your parents dont let you smoke, track your movements, ask you for photographic evidence of your location, assumedly pay for your phone and you're asking us for ways to get out of this?

the most efficient way is to just grow up

fair enough