New Assassins Creed international trailer minus Kanye

New Assassins Creed international trailer minus Kanye

Thoughts? Could this be the first good video game movie, or is it destined to flop and fail?

youtube.com/watch?v=-zICTvoJgj0

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.movies.yahoo.com/warcrafts-chinese-box-office-haul-scrutinised-182452264.html
youtube.com/watch?v=017nWFKsshY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How long until some retard says "kino this kino that"?

Looks pretty obvious to me that this is going to suck

And that trailer did have Kanye

The trailer with Kanye wasn't even bad in the first place, it was fine. Autist just hate to see a black guy get recognition. They also forget that David Fincher used a 'Ye song for The Social Network and that Martin Scorsese used a 'Ye song for The Wolf of Wall Street. To be honest, Assassin's Creed is pretty much confirmed to be pure kino.

*raises paw*

Uhh...Kanye isn't a black guy. He's a nigger.

>*raises paw*
I literally hope this becomes a thing

But not as much Kanye, and we know thats because its a Korean trailer

>Spanish troops with a red and yellow strips flag in that age

The Devil is in the detail.

who the fuck is the girl assassin? Holy fuck WHY do they have to shove a love story into absolutely everything

>They also forget that David Fincher used a 'Ye song for The Social Network and that Martin Scorsese used a 'Ye song for The Wolf of Wall Street

both of which were set in modern times and not in the 15th century where a shitty rap song is entirely out of place, retard

>'Ye
kys

It wouldn't be too bad to see how his bloodline continues if she happens to be something interesting.

>michael fassbender
They should have chosen an actor who looks less Aryan.

>How long until
NOW

What do you mean?

This is gonna bomb harder than Warcraft.
Gaymen is pure cancer.

There is one trailer that shows an Spanish regiment using pic related as their banner. It should be argent on a Cross of Burgundy gules.

Guy who directed Macbeth is directing, and Macbeth was kind of sloppy but it looked pretty at least.

In what time eriod is the movie set?

I think it is some time after the end of the Reconquista, late XV early XVI.

>becomes
This meme lived, peaked, and died a few years ago. It already happened. It comes from this copypasta:
*raises paw* uhhhh.... pls dont use that offensive "people" word. i consider myself to be an androgynous quasi-female pansexual wolfsoul. your concept of throwing around the word "people" willy-nilly is greatly offensive to my personal conceptualizations of my unique self image, and addressing others by using a certain generic label such as "people" is traumatic to me on a deep personal level, i was shaken to the core by your judgemental words. please be a little more considerate next time. thanks!

the only reason kanye is popular is because nigger lovers keep pushing him

The music is shit but liberals can't bring themselves to admit it

Spanish Inquisition

Sounds like someone was born in le wrong generation.

Warcraft was the first vidyakino actually. Sup Forums shills may say otherwise but it was the rebirth of LOTR-style fantasy epics as we know it.

whoa thanks for the redpill my man

i bet the jews and feminists are ultimately responsible

Both flags were used during the time of thespanish inquisition, it lasted from the Reconquista to the Napoleonic wars.

I imagine that the movie is set during the "siglo de oro" so it's probably the 16th century and they should use the "cruz de BorgoƱa"

>Warcraft
>bomb
>Production Budget: $160M
>Worldwide Gross: $412M

And how much of that money was made in USA?
The chinese play MMOs and that's the only reason Warcraft succeeded. They won't save this movie.

As long as the studio made a profit, they don't care where it comes from.

What I am trying to say is - MMOs are huge in China, and that's the only reason why Warcraft didn't bomb.
USA (and the rest of the world) didn't give a shit about the movie. No one is this crazy about Assassins Creed and non gamers don't care.

Why the fuck would they choose that song? Especially with a lyric like that. He never considered himself a god.

Let's see if I can guess the plot:
>Inquisition bad
>muslims good
>anachronistic transgenders are the real heroes

It's set in modern times dumbass. When he's in the animus he's just seeing memories.

Its about Jeremy Irons character

> Warcraft made so much money

Did it?
uk.movies.yahoo.com/warcrafts-chinese-box-office-haul-scrutinised-182452264.html

> film company newly owns production company of Warcraft and wants to show it made a good investment
> they also own massive chain of thearters that are reporting massive record sales for Warcraft

Nope. Nothing could be fishy here.

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

trailer is shit
it doesn't say anything
even if you do play AssCreed you can only speculate

is it possible to be this retarded?

Its the first trailer

Looks like garbage.

That corny over dramatic dialogue, the cheesy kneeling pose -- this is every video game movie ever.

>What do you want from me?
>Your past...
>dramatic action sequence
Fuck Hollywood. Seriously, when was the last time they made a good movie? I don't even remember. Have they ever made a good movie?

Looks like it's in the Snyderverse. Can't wait.

>Fuck Hollywood. Seriously, when was the last time they made a good movie?

Star Wars 7
2015 December

never played the games but as long as the fight/stunt choreography is solid, I'll give it a try

>this is every video game movie ever.

Yeah, no:
youtube.com/watch?v=017nWFKsshY

mm

70% of the flick is confirmed to happen in the present. It's going to be shit.

Rehashes don't count.

Hi, can you please edit your post to remove that racial slur?

There was literally no reason to use it in the context of this thread. It wasn't funny or clever or interesting, you were just being edgy and offensive for no reason. You don't need to try so hard to fit in, you don't need to pretend to be racist or homophobic just because you're posting on Sup Forums. No one knows or cares that you've only been here a short while. Just relax and be yourself.

Thanks in advance.

>not knowing
>"becomes a thing"

reddit

is there like 100 assassins creeds by now. feels like they make one every week

Fuck me, why did they keep the worst part of the games.

The story has a lot of potential but, as with all movie adaptations of video games, it's going to suck. For some reason these movies never have good scripts and directors.

They arent actually releasing one this year

Because Watchdogs 2
Dont worry though, you can still play as some diverse character and fight the powah, as well as unlock area towers

This movie will be decent, and I hope vidya kino will make shitty companies like ubisoft switch to movies and stop making shit rehash games.