There will never be another person, ever again, who is as cool as David Bowie was

There will never be another person, ever again, who is as cool as David Bowie was.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KNNfqh-iJXs
youtube.com/watch?v=IyoYstj7Jgc
youtube.com/watch?v=FiK7HcUx_BY
youtube.com/watch?v=ScVi_L817ec
youtube.com/watch?v=IJLkjjtUb10
youtube.com/watch?v=6JbXGqFHpRg
youtube.com/watch?v=mPKqdC0YNVw
youtube.com/watch?v=wDCk1X2S00A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bowie wasn't that cool in the first place.

Except Grimes.

We'll try, OP. We'll all try.

>Always Crashing In The Same Car

>faggot
>cool
pick one, only one, and ever one

kek

You sure about that OP?

grimes pls go

Prime Dylan was cool as fuck

Stay in your containment threads.

His style is great. All the people calling him gay cause he wears tight jeans can kill themselves.

seriously fuck off

not a musician but matthew mcconaughey is pretty fucking cool even though he whores himself out for comercials and shitty chickflicks he does have some acting chops

nah

so looking like an alien is cool

grimes > bowie

Yeah kinda his eyes are the shit senpai I'd give my next life if I could look like bowie

Bowie was alive for literally all the prime years of rock and was relevant in some way in all of them, also he somehow was good at fashion, acting, occultism, music, art, all at the same time.

Like how do you pull off dressing like a gay alien then turning into a occultic nazi, then completely sell out and make really good dance pop music in the 80's and become insanely huge

Whats funny is if you read about his life he spent like 10 years trying to make it, he has a bunch of old songs that sound straight out of the 50's and stuff that sounds like the kinks or beatles when he was a kid

youtube.com/watch?v=KNNfqh-iJXs

youtube.com/watch?v=IyoYstj7Jgc

but what about me?

Exactly, that's why you're not as cool as Bowie

All the bowie albums are like time capsules

The 60's
youtube.com/watch?v=FiK7HcUx_BY

The 70's
youtube.com/watch?v=ScVi_L817ec

the 80's
youtube.com/watch?v=IJLkjjtUb10

the 90's
youtube.com/watch?v=6JbXGqFHpRg

the 00's
youtube.com/watch?v=mPKqdC0YNVw

the 11's
youtube.com/watch?v=wDCk1X2S00A

he looks like a retard gay alien

he is a gay alien, a chameleon, an astute rock star.
Listen to that last song, bowie is pretty much rapping, but in a very bowie way he is rapping in a made up language.

Wrong

Bowie would have voted to brexit. He would have been preaching to keep Britain white
>redpilled confirmed

Yeah, the guy who married a black women and had a half black daughter with her would be preaching racial purity.

The guy was smart as hell. You don't think he did that intentionally to blend in as an industry plant? His real motives can be found if you search deep enough. I guess you just don't really love Bowie like I do otherwise you'd know all about this

yea dis

I'll allow it.

He said that during his cocaine years

Bowie was pretty smart, like 2000's felt like such an empty decade, but heathen was neo classical bowie, and the imagery reminds you of silent hill meets eyes wide shut.
He was pretty good at feeling out the zeitgeist.

He did have his fuck ups though, like no one remembers reality or hours

This, prime Dylan, Elvis, MJ, etc were really cool

>pic related
>shitty meme
Bowie wasn't an industry plant because he made fun of the media (see Life on mars)
exactly, he was jokin'

There will never be another person, ever again, who is as cool as Josh Homme is.

>lied about dying during knee surgery and coming back to life just to seem edgy
Yeah he seems really cool friendo