The first good king since Daeron II?

The first good king since Daeron II?

daeron was a dorne loving cuck faggot who diluted the targaryen line with shitskin genes

Maybe if he diluted it a bit more Aerys wouldn't have had inbred autism and ruined their line.

That's a Queen tho.

reguardless, if he didnt millions wouldnt of lives would have been spared from the blackfyre rebellions

S L A Y
L
A
Y

meant to reply to this

I really hope she wins in the end imagine the liberal outrage it will be bigger than BREXIT

nice lips

i wonder how she sucks cock

will we ever see fucking casterly rock in this show?

First thing that came to mind when I saw that neck.

Her outfit is sexy as fuck. Best episode.

She's already been, arguably, more successful at beheading the Faith than even Maegor so it'll be fun to see where this goes.

anyone else hope that the GoT shit posting threads last forever?

We shitpost because it feels good.

Tommen was the first good king in ages.

When the houses of Westeros began to fracture and crumble, and threats from the North and the East began to move in, he ensured stability and unity in Kings Landing by making the difficult decision (at great cost to himself) to ally with the church, at the same time winning the support and love of the masses.

The cunt in the OP ruined everything, destroying the only ally the state had left (the church), turning the Tyrells against the state, and ruining any chance of popular support, which was the only thing that could stop Daenarys.

Had Daenarys arrived to find a good, king king who had the support of his masses, war could have been avoided altogether.

She will win and cause the greatest case of butthurt we've ever seen just like Hillary

kind king*

I bet she holds the tip of a dagger right on your balls and threatens to push if you don't cum exactly when and how she wants

I think so, yes.

However

What is the Bank of Braavos doing right now?
Sending debt-collectors to Cersei?

She has no allies left. She's got no chance of reuiniting the kingdoms before Dany arrives or the Walkers start fucking shit up. She is one of the dumbest characters in the whole series, which is why Varys kills Kevan in the books. Completely unfit to rule. She makes Aerys and Robert look like great rulers desu.

A queen is a type of king, same as a prince

"Buzzard"