No rekt thread

>No rekt thread
Rekt thread

Thats just a waste

Fuck off with the old shit, you want rekt thread just look into the mirror, cunt.

i prefer that shit then the dead animals...

Did he died

no hes fine

No he walked to the hospital and was fine

What happened to him?
Knocked out?

yes

i havent seen this type on nerve gas yet

remember son keep your hands up and face wide open.

DOUBLE K.O.

Are you retarded OP

Sand nigger countries are so fucked up that I can't even tell who I'm supposed to hate in this vid.

That's a walk to the hospital

I wish I was that person.

Justice

oh SHIT! welp might as well get two while I'm out here.

BoGo

Why?

Thats it..

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

This is from that youtube video from a week ago, isn't it?

Ha, Nuggers killing off younger nuggers, world is a haromnious place.

Think so. Daesh training video that starts with how to use a knife (featuring live victim) Then a segment on bomb making ending with this poor bastard. He was from Raqqa, f\drafted by the Kurds to plant a bomb, was arrested and this was his punishment.

Story?

Niggers... :/

dumb nigger drove his own head into the ground kek

Why tho

Its fucking hilarious. Go back to tumblr fag

Yep, that's it

Found the newfag normie. Listen up: The world is fucking shit, and all the rekt videos in the world are only a tiny fraction of how much terrible shit actually happens. If you desensitize yourself to it, you're less likely to end up completely fucked in the head if you see it irl. Head back to r/funny or whatever normie shithole you came from.

>The super original " You got knocked the fucking out" faggot.
punched the wrong guy....

beef between 2 Chinese cops.

Fuck! How am I supposed to get goat milk now?

you're on Sup Forums, you know there's no sense of humanity here. move along

too bad he didn't die.
too bad his head didn't explode

God damn :(

>wait a second, are you gonna overrun me?

as if I didn't hate niggers enough before

Niggers gonna nig.

movie

He runs a grocery store in São Paulo. His attackers face a life long sentence

Train is late. As usual.

>runs

cop did nothing wrong. act like a thug towards the police don't be surprised when you get treated like one.

Those happy times when everybody knew its place

tfw she tries to file a lawsuit against him but loses case b/c of voyuer

I always feel bad for the guy no matter what

So, you threaten a police officer and pretend to pull a gun and expect nothing to happen?

Should've an hero instead. Feel sorry for the officer who will carry the burden of having killed someone in the line of duty for the rest of his life.

>goku vs vegeta .webm

He complied in the nigger way. Raciss police

No burden of any kind. I can assure you.

No he stole the bullets.

for non-subhuman scum there is.

I wouldn't feel bad about killing that nog

shitty fetish

I wonder how much shit he has eaten over the years,and how he came to know he enjoyed eating it

Heck, your post ends in 911. Are you the cops?

Even I can do it after several tries

> life long sentence

If you're for real, I totally support you in this. Anyone reaching around behind them when dealing with a cop can expect only one thing.

wow the new virtua fighter looks so realistic

Why do people do this? Genuine question.

Wont watch the whole shit, literally

story??

MOOOOODS

nerve gas

they told him not to listen to his own mixtape just like this. the beats on fire