I just found out that loli is illegal in my country, my folder has over 300 images

I just found out that loli is illegal in my country, my folder has over 300 images

How fucked am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_42QugHuWfs
betanews.com/2016/11/30/windows-10-bypass-bitlocker/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who cares

this is now a dubs and trump appreciation thread

Just delete that shit. Cure yourself for fuck's sake...

Why would you be? Cops are lazy fucks, that only go by tips. Unless you've been actively trading with folks, you're good.

delete it or turn yourself in then, dumbass.

Create a extra partition assuming you are on windows and encrypt it with bitlocker. You'll be fine then

Out of curiosity OP, where are you from?

And you're only in trouble if they find you out, just delete the folder, if you are questioned about it, just respond you didn't know it was illegal.

Go out there and rape kids for a change

op probably from canada

I traded in a kik group once and i havent had any police round so i guess im probably alright for now

Thanks for the help

youtube.com/watch?v=_42QugHuWfs

Its on my phone, you can do folders in the gallery, ive heard this is safer but im not sure

I'm from Niger.

Yeah, don't sweat it bro.

Do the police in Niger invest their resources in searching random peoples computers?

i really dont think anyone there gives a fuck.

OP here: this is not me, im not gonna say which country im from because it could narrow down a search

Do they repay taxes on the death of Elliot Rodgers too? Because society can lick my asshole. Yes, fuck the police. I'm a gangster now.

By the way that wasn't me i dont come from niger (im op)

no im the real op and i come from niger, dont trust this imposter.

what are you guys talking about, I am the real OP, and I'm from Australia

No, I'm the OP and I'm from Burundi

>buttlicker encryption
kek, not with win10:
betanews.com/2016/11/30/windows-10-bypass-bitlocker/