Family members you wanna fuck thread and general incest story thread

Family members you wanna fuck thread and general incest story thread

some user's sister posted a week ago

It hurts every time I see a post like this encouraging stories. I felt the need to and now someone might know I got abused. I need help

elaborate? some people have had good experiences and bad ones.

these threads turn into advice about trying to start something with a family member or fantasies and fapping to stolen, creep or fb pics

i've fapped to my sister a few times

bump

what happened user

My brother played with me and worked into having sex with me all the time. It hurts thinking but I get hard. I don't understand why I enjoy it. I did eventually ask for it too.

bump

I really wanna fuck my cousin, does anyone have tips on ways i could see her nude without being caught, or stealing her panties?

How old?

>Inb4 check Reddit

Cousin

One of my ex girlfriends sister, I waited for the dirty washing from P.E days etc to be thrown in the basket and then it looks like she lost them. I used to do it in a lot of houses (friends

goddamn shes hot i could see why

She doesn't know what reddit is, i mentioned it once and she didn't know what it was so this would be unlikely anyway

I was around 5 he was 8. It was really extreme like his friends and that.

My aunt gets me diamonds!

bump for sister pics

also moar

another

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you need to joke about this? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known get abused. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

fuck off

And... this might be helping me talki about it fuck yourself.

bumping

Anyone else here similar to me?

anyone have creeps or stolen nudes of a family member in here?

This is of a sister-in-law.

How bout u avoid threads that trigger u homo

Me,

Sister

sister on right

any news on shed user?

I played spin the bottle with my cousins(females) and my sisters when I was 9 and they were 12 or 13. Instead of kissing we went into my cousin's closet and I licked them and they kissed my dick. It was kind of weird but I had no clue it was wrong lmao

fucking hot user

how did you get this pic?

a few days ago somebody posted some of their sister, pls I beg you return abob

pic related

Saved in bros email account.

keep going

i crossdressed and got fucked and I had to pee and shit on myself.

sister

Shit

Facefucked my mom when she was passed out drunk

keep going more sisters
bump for stolen sister nudes

no stolen nudes. mainly just bikini pics going back to her in highschool

Stepdaughter keeps texting me saying she cant wait to see me for christmas. She didnt come home for thanksgiving because she was visiting her biological father. Her mom is going to be out of town for the next month and wont be back until about a day or two before christmas. So my stepdaughter is coming home a week before christmas and keeps hinting to the fact that we will be all alone for a week and that christmas is coming early this year and shit like that.

My aunt

Sister and I fooled around a lot in our early teens. Mostly just making out anf shit before we finally worked up the nerve to actually have sex. Once we did, we would do it every chance we got.

We still hook up every once in a while, but not nearly as often as we'd like. She lives at home, and I have my own place, but still in the same town, so no real reason for her to spend the night. And our parents are older and hardly go out anymore.

She sent me this last night and said that I'm "going to have my hands full".

damn fucking lucky user

post pics of her?

Moar !

Tell moar. Hw old are you? How old is she? Since when do you know her? Do you usually stare at her body? Does she stare at you?

keep posting her

I want to fuck my girlfriends younger sister yo

anyone have nudes of their sister they stole or ever fucked their sister? story/advice?

You do realise most Sup Forums frequenters are inteligent people, with stable lives between the age of 20-40, and we come here to blow off steam and talk about anything guilt free, instead of blowing up in public?

doubt it, but ok. if youve done that then you should def have some creeps of her by now

her in highschool

Kik YaMumIdk if you want to chat about my redhead sis

please no

how old is she here?

I wished I did but I don't live with her anymore. I moved in with my dad.

ddwewededwdedwedwdew

Im 38 and she's only 18. Turns 19 in Jan. I haven't known her that long I've only been married a year. I always thought she was really hot but disregarded it. However lately she told me that she wants to know why her mom left her dad for me and that she wants me to show her. It's unbelievable tbh. But shes texting me every day and sending me lewds.

thats what this thread is for
post here

She texting you tonight? Get her to send one of her bare tits then post it, man

My cousin

more revealing pics?

20 here
highschool here

ass is fine too

or both

Ive fucked both my sister and my cousin on different occasions, still fuck with my sister regularly whenever we get together. Anyone want a story?

yes user

yes plz sister story

post pics too

ever heard her getting fucked, like in the next room?

This is it I think.

Well too fucking bad because im tired and itll take too long. Maybe tomorrow.

I'll just dump every pic of her I have.

a couple times. she's a moaner

We'll see. Shes coming home next week. I've been setting up camera's so I can film her.

My apologies, no pics on this computer. They didn't go over too well last time I posted them anyhow; she's on the chubby side. (Not that I ever really minded, her eagerness more than made up for it, and I kind of liked her softness anyhow.)

hot...would expect so.

ever seen her nude?

hope you have bikini shots or nudes

Nice. you seen her nude before? and how lewd are the pics she sends?

Sadly no but I am looking. Have this in the mean time ;) (She's on the left)

yeah ive picked her up from parties before and she decided it was a good idea for drunk her to change in my car

>intelligent people
>believing half the shit they do
good keks my friend good keks