Hi bros, im becoming so shit like dont even trust my gf anymore, and i think its just me

hi bros, im becoming so shit like dont even trust my gf anymore, and i think its just me

she talks to few guys and i cant stand it.. not like shes hiding anything i csn even check her fb whenever i want and shit

what i do

pic related its her

im just paranoid i suppose, self bump!

Hmm, tricky. More pics might help tho!

i just have no idea what to do, our relationship has become so toxic the last two months

i am just paranoid depressed autistic guy, the former has been lately..

ill keep sharing her pics

Just apologize and try letting go

dont be a beta and ruin the relationship just cause youre insecure. if she ever cheats then be calm about it, handle it like a man. til then enjoy what you have. and post more of her ass

yeah i agree im insecure as fuck

i dont know i might have shown that so muchas lately idk if i cns find it

ill just move own abt our last two months, but idk

any tip on how to be an alpha is appreciated

paranoia is the fastest way to make those things come true. Express your feelings to her, but don't become controlling. If you believe it's irrational, tell ehr you know it's irrational, but focus on the paranoia as a separate entity from yourself. If she's cool, she'll help you quell those feelings.

Oh dude I fucked that ass last week, yup I'd nevery forget that loose ass. I fucked her till she came. True story bro %100

show us her asshole

she has told me i control her or try to the other day, tbh we both check our shit and pbbly get jealius over some chat me/ her with Simeone.. but like Thats it

wat to do!

but not like i control her like not letting her do shit or whatever

asshole pic, best i got i think, shes dumb af abt this shit

Oh dude I think I met you at the blowbang. She posted on craigslist looking for hung dicks to suck.

Looked just like this picture

Come to grips with her talking to other people or you may as well break up now. If you're BOTH getting jealous, you're not gonna last. Break down your feelings and just have fun with it. You're not going to marry her anyway.

its not a such a big deal to break up, we get jealous but thats it

just the last two months have been rough for me and well i have been toxic af to her, insecure was the worst, paranoid, and other stuff.

i just want to nvm the last two months, should i tell her? that i have been insecure? and shit..

It IS a big deal. If you just spent 2 months being paranoid and insecure, that's a big fucking deal. Don't downplay it. yes you should tell her it's bothering you. If you know you can trust her, like I said, tell her it's an irrational fear. If you talk out your feelings you'll have a better idea on how to move forward, together, but if you don't talk to her, you're fucked. You'll internalize it all and just get worse.

I've been there, I was the insecure and paranoid boyfriend, and it ended up poisoning our relationship until the point where she DID cheat. Even though she had never before. You need to fix it. Now.

fake thread. reverse image search it.

i mean to say that our jealously like eachother being jealous wasnt a big deal.

abt me and the last two months yeah.. it is a big deal hence im asking for help, ill tall to her when she gets home today

seriously nigga? where, i have posted some pics of her on, promised not to share posts, but i dont think they are anywhere else lmao

im just looking for help, i have been a beta insecure autistic the last two months with my gf and our relationship has been meh, she loved me cause how alpha i was but love made me a beta.

Ye, we need more data

You were never alpha. Don't blame her for your shortcomings.

Why don't you try talking to her instead of strangers on Sup Forums?

well for being a fake alpha, she loves the beta too, im just depressed
i Will later

bump

how i stop being a needy bitch? i feel like i think about her all the time and need her love, i dont want that to happen

get a hobby. Make friends.

OP. Everyone will tell you to be a man and not say shit...but I'd like to share my story. My girl would go hang out with a few of her friends. Mainly girls, but sometimes they would obviously invite dudes to the bar or w/e because they were single. I was told not to say anything bc I'd be beta. So I didnt. Even though it bothered the fuck out of me for some reason. I didn't want to always tag along, but I would because I was paranoid. Well, one day she was going to go to the bar. I was tired from working 12 hours. I insisted she went though because I would be no fun to hang with anyways. So she kept asking "are you sure..." knowing something was off. I just couldnt take it anymore and just blurted out "those dudes just want to fuck you. They arent your friends. They don't care that you have a boyfriend. They see it a challenge." she got a little upset and went out there door. I thought I fucked myself. That was it. Anyways, 2 hours later I heard the door open and she came in crying. Before I could even apologize for being beta, she said "you were right. They just want to fuck me. You are the only guy who actually cares about me." My point is to fucking say something. It can't hurt at this point.

I don't think anyone said not to say shit. Everyone so far has said to talk to her.

i have both, they help but still, its not enough sometimes
that might work, but theres a guy that doesnt want to fuck her lmao, she was into him way before me, hes trying to be a wingman for his Friends i think now..

yeah ill talk to her, but idk, im just scared of losing her, we dated when she was 16 me 19, now shes 20.

You need to learn some moderation then. Don't text her when you get the urge. Focus on something else. You have to retrain yourself cause right now your wrapped up in insecurity.

You also have to get realistic with your goals. What do you want out of this? Are you trying to find a wife? Are you just having fun? Get super focused on your goals in this relationship.

Dating that long and with a body like that, she's going to get bored. Be ready for it. Sorry but that's the truth.

If she goes to college, you're done.

You need to get out of your own head long enough to actually have a good time with her. If you were laughing constantly, enjoying life, and having amazing sex while you're with her, it would be a lot harder for you to convince yourself she might want something more.

If I was dating a girl who was constantly bitching at me, accusing me of cheating, and generally proving on a regular basis that she doesn't trust me or have any faith at all in what kind of person I am, then it would only be a matter of time before I stop caring for her in a very big way. It's heartbreaking when the person you love refuses to even give you a chance to prove yourself

This. My girlfriend just doesnt learn.

I love her and our relationship bar 2 months has been amazing, i truly think shes the love of my life

its not as bad as i made it out to be, everything you said (1st) happend, the 2nd nah, we'd jokely be jealous or whatever.. like a bit mad then cute af

just lately i've become this paranoid guy insecure and scared of losing her that i feel like im pushing her anyway, well apart that she has been going out a lot more and guys have been around her a lot, talking on fb or whatever.. she just see them as "friends" but i know they just want to fuck her.. she think i wanna control her and dont let her to talk to any guy