This guy slaps your girlfriend's ass. What do you do?

This guy slaps your girlfriend's ass. What do you do?

>He's 6'5'', 220lbs (1.96m, 100kg)

Ask him why he's smacking air

i would slap his.

Rape

7.62x39

Shoot the homo

Shoot him.

I look down at him and chuckle

back down]

hes too alpha for me

I'd stand up for her. I don't care if he threatened to kick my ass, I would at least try to present myself physically in a way that shows I'm not willing to take that kind of shit.

Guys like him who want to be fit and have a good body image are actually usually not douchebags. But in the event he acts like a douchebag I'd call him out on it and be ready to scrap, if not physically then at least verbally.

Let him plow my asshole

Beat the shit out of him , and after suck his dick.

hes not 100kg nor 6'5'' tall

Fling my shit at him

kek

Just because he's big doesn't mean he knows how to fight. Probably kick in his knee caps.

Kick him in nuts than pound his head and when hes finally on the ground kick him in head. Then i fart at his face and go home

doesn't realy matter how small or how weak you are. As a grown up human with all limbs attached you can do enough damage to let anyone regret his actions. Even if you take a beating he goes down with you. For lolz use intelligence +1 and use a tool cause: monkey. In the instance he didn't get the "fuck off" hint and assaults you.

Are you kidding? I had the urge to shoot a few guys once who the audacity to openly video record my girlfriend's ass with their phones as we were walking in the mall. She just shrugged it off and told me not to worry. We split like, a month later.

Stalk him until I learn where he resides. The rest is handled by someone else.

skinny as fuck lmao aint scared 1v1 fuckinng faggot

punch him square in the jaw cause he's a little fag compared to me and that shit don't fly

kill him because hes still smaller than me

>Heh, I bet you thought that was funny. You think it's clever to disrespect women like that? I don't like going all out, but for guys like you, ah what the hell, why not? *Applies a rear naked choke with my BJJ expertise* Sorry kid, but I'm taking you down. Guys like you don't deserve girls like her. *Kills* C'mon babe, let's go.

Really?, i just go the london route and shank dat bruv

Ask him why he doesn't train chest ever.

>He's 6'5''
bullshit

he doesn't look anywhere near that big