Found this little baggie on the ground during a hippy festival. I have no idea what these are...

Found this little baggie on the ground during a hippy festival. I have no idea what these are. Any /bros help me out here?

they are drugs user

The clear capsule looks like some sort of crystal. Not much in it

I know that.. Just anyone out there knows what each one is

capsules might contain mdma
the pills are (probably) xtc, you'll never know till you test them tho

Aye .. I'll end up testing them.. Was just curious. I know people press them but just wanted to see what b thought on this

it was in the butt or stomach of someone
wrapped in condom then someone pooped or vomited it.

Doubtful considering this festival was in the middle of no where and no security but you are probably half right but the bag doesn't smell funny

good observation. I'll get a team on confirming this

OP crush one of the pills up and snort it.

put it in your butt instead

its better the butt way

If I found drugs on the ground I would definitely snort them before I put it in my ass. With the butt-method there's no going back and shit can hit you really hard.

if trips i'll do it

Dubs is good enough, snort them user.

Does the tan capsule have an imprint on it?

That looks like a gabapentin.

YOLO AMIRITE XDDDDDD

>>smelled the bag

Just noticed. Tan caps has r 3061 imprint

oh nice I think that is an amphetamine.. Adderall I think.

Tan caps is adderall

Closeup of red

Closeup of purple one

Dat is some X.

Closeup of white one

X with heroine base a believe.had some with that dirty brown color before

shit quality pic tho

>X with heroine base

stay retarded

Closeup of clear

And your problem is?

All I have

Agreed in my expirence the caps will be molly, rc or meth. The pills were probably sold as some kind of xtc but God only knows how likely that is. Good luck user and party safe

Thank you
More than likely I won't be ingesting these but just trying to gain a perspective on it

Yea close up makes me think the clear one is in fact molly. I will also add that you're probably safe to take some but will recommend you get a test kit. If you take any start with one and redone AFTER an hour has passed

There's a good chance also that the pressed pills are fairly strong since they're were broken into halfs. The molly looks slightly light to me so probably the safest bet for ingestion

thats a crack rock OP

All the pressed pills are xtc, would say capsules are pure mdma but they seem a little short for that.

Take them anonymous.
You must, the force compels you.

>heroine base

are you really that dumb?