Someone posted earlier about a guy posting on twitter about the Fire that tears through the Oakland dance party...

someone posted earlier about a guy posting on twitter about the Fire that tears through the Oakland dance party, the original op thought the guy started the fire, did anyone save the pics ?

Other urls found in this thread:

oaklandghostship.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=9e_19dUezCQ
facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=d-Jma50bAMs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D0YJ31ZnFUdwqSt4ecd-IndBWOCnWoKLCnE_7wSE-Vc/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0
youtube.com/watch?v=qLm3HMG8IhM
youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M
youtube.com/watch?v=u06DpcFXc4U
youtube.com/watch?v=ChmUC0OysoU
youtube.com/watch?v=73_YszF0V7U
youtube.com/watch?v=35RHugrfL94&t=356s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UpStairs_Lounge_arson_attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

dunno

>posted from leddit so you don't have to fucking go there
There was only one exit. I was on the top floor when the fire started, so I don't know how it got started. I distinctly remember thinking that this probably wasn't a big deal and/or that it was maybe a prank.

After the fire started I walked to the top of the stairs where there was only enough room for one maybe two people to go down at a time. At this point I still didn't think it was a big deal. It wasn't until a girl ahead of me came back up the stairs and yelled that "it's too thick everyone back up to the top." (This may not be exactly what she said but I'm this whole period is kind of a blur it's the gist of it however)

That was when I realized that this was very serious and that I was in big trouble. At this point I realized that my best shot at survival was to find my way down the stairs and and try and find the exit. My decision to go down was a coin flip at that point because I was terrified. The kind of fear I felt was not the kind of fear I have ever felt towards anything in my entire life. This was a primal sort of fear. I very much didn't care about other people making it out as long as I did at this point. Luckily I don't think I smashed into anybody or hit them on my way out. I completely lost track of my two friends during this time period to give an example of how one track minded I was. I feel really bad that I didn't care and I feel like I should have said something to all those people before I jumped down. Maybe give them a fighting chance if they realized that down was the only potential option for survival.

Bear in mind that the time it took for me to first see smoke and reach the top of the stairs before things got really bad was only like a minute.
>part 1

>cont
So once I slipped and slid down the stairs keep in mind that these were the worst crafted stairs ever. (The first bit was like a ramp almost. And then the steps had varying heights sometimes almost coming up to thigh level. I'm 5'9 so while I'm not super tall that's enough for some of the steps to be way too tall for stairs.)

Once I made it down the stairs I tried to crawl to where I knew the exit was. I had a good general idea of its distance from me but I would have to find two doors and to try and get out. Even though I had an idea of where I was because of coming down the stairs the way I stumbled down basically made it so it's very likely that I wouldn't find an exit.

Once I was down there it was awful. I couldn't see or breathe. It was hot smoky and hard to focus. Thankfully at this point it wasn't so hot that I was burning just being there. There were other people crawling around on the floor too.

So I was down there and I was having trouble finding the exit. At this point I genuinely thought I was going to die choking on smoke in these horrid conditions. Part of this was definitely because the lower level is like a fucking maze. The stair room had three different exits and only one would have been the way to outside.

So I had only been down on the floor for 15ish seconds. (Even though it genuinely felt like I was down there for eternity.) As I was down there blindly trying to find the door to get out I got really lucky. Some dude who had already gotten out stood right by the exit with all the billowing smoke and was repeatedly yelling "this is the exit" "exit." I can say without a doubt that that dude saved my life. If he wasn't there yelling I would have never found the exit and I probably would have died.
>part 2

Bump. Hippies are going apeshit over this. Because they thought they could just "love and light" their way above building and fire codes. Gene pool cleaned.

>cont
Once I got outside I ran into one of my friends who had been inside. He had been behind me to go down the stairs and had somehow gotten out in front of me. I was so happy that at least we had made it out.

The outside looked to me like a fucking warzone. People were covered in soot and crying and hugging each other and screaming. Lots of people were calling out their friends names in an effort to find them. I just kind of stood and there and stared hoping that my other friend had made it out and that everyone would make it out safe.

Once I got out, only two more people made it out after I did.

In around five minutes or so the fire department showed up. by the time they reached the scene the entire building was in flames. For a thirty or so minute period I stood there waiting for the them to try and get people out in the vain hope that my other friend had made it out and that they would be able to get everyone out.

During this time period it really looked like the fire was starting to go down. And there was a chance of saving more lives. Unfortunately everyone's hopes were crushed when in the space of one second the fire got like three times worse. It started coming out the windows and the roof caught fire. I waited there for close to three or four hours hoping that we could get some information about our friend. I still don't know what happened to him or if he's even okay.

Also I should note that the building went up so fast. I'd have to say it was probably 3/4s on fire in under 3 minutes.

I'm really tired and the night is very blurry, plus i'm typing this on my phone so if there are any spelling/ grammar errors and the story isn't very coherent I apologize. I might have messed up some of the details as well. It's also very hard for me to talk about this but I still decided to because I think that my memory of the night is only going to get worse from here.
>end

oaklandghostship.com/

the owners tweet

Thanks for posting that,
wholly shit if that's real he is 1 lucky bastard

this is fucked up. idk how they got away so long without being shutdown by the city.

she
the next 2 guys that got out were the last, which correlates with what I just saw on a news site

that dude seems like a huge dick

youtube.com/watch?v=9e_19dUezCQ

this is pretty similar, you can see how quickly the flames spread, how it goes from a crowd just standing there to now hundreds of people trapped and dying in an instant

i agree what a dickhead, all he was worried about was the money

the remains

yeah the station night club went up hella fast, no way you could escape quick enough

Just read on that other site that they were "borrowing" electricity from the neighbours with jury rigged extensions. Fucking hippies.

>the ghost ship

does nobody see the irony?
I can't wait for the memes

thanks everyone for posting, that was exactly what i was looking for,

WTF what a bunch of idiots, hard to believe the city didn't shut them down before all this happened

come on Sup Forums you can look at traps later

news says an inspector couldn't get into the building
considering 18 people "lived" there he probably wasn't allowed in to inspect

Here is the facebook profile for the guy who had the lease on the building:

facebook com/derick.ion.9?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf

This is what the piece of shit hippy posted:

Confirmed. Everything I worked so hard for is gone. Blessed that my children and Micah were at a hotel safe and sound... it's as if I have awoken from a dream filled with opulence and hope.... to be standing now in poverty of self worth.

the nanny state failed those poor souls

well shit I guess this thread can die, Sup Forums would rather post fluffy gore and rate faces

more thread here

Black Madonna was the one implicated by the original user.

liberals are fucking dumb

If you time it, if you weren't out in about ~15 seconds. You were dead.

You either burned in the flames or crushed to death at the doors.

kek

I hope he's dead for being such a pretentious faggot.

>the original op
>the original original poster

>those shoes

maybe drug dealers wanted to get rid of the stinky hippies

>what is wrong with this world

he no longer knows how he will make money. His only skill was doing whatever the fuck he was doing. He doesn't know how he will provide for himself, or his family. I don't think hes being a dick.

Implicated how?

>poverty of self worth
He's not actually talking about money but his life, it's ruined and over

Running public venues in an unsafe tinderbox of a building

>not a dick

I started this fire, and it's the first of many. Stay tuned faggots

why couldnt they just break a window and climb out?

you must be electricity

It wasn't a normal building, here's the entire photo album

>the flames
>the skull
oh my kek

that's fucking horrifying

lololol

>what is wrong with this world

your fucking awful taste in music

bump anons get in on this

that was an understatement
youtube.com/watch?v=d-Jma50bAMs

guess they didnt read the sign.

facebooks of erryone
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D0YJ31ZnFUdwqSt4ecd-IndBWOCnWoKLCnE_7wSE-Vc/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

wow. i havent been on Sup Forums in years but last i remember, a thread like this would have been roaring..

where the fuck is everybody? is it true that you are all actual literal faggots now yiffing it to traps?

what a goddamn waste.

he's probably going to be jailed
i had to watch a bunch of vid if nightclub fires for security training: pretty horrible.

I'm reading about stampedes and waves, where people are packed so close together they can no longer control movement
scary stuff I'll stand near the exits after this

Still alive.
Total dick.

your doc needs permission

shit, they locked it lol
I screwd up sorry user

can you blame him for not caring about hippies tho

Me thinks this guy started the for an insurance check. His wife and kids are at a hotel. He is already practicing his speech to the fire fighters and investigators. Probably not but a shocking twist.

If its not for an insurance check the guy is a materialistic fuck head and this was a good kick in the nads he needed.

List of possibilities
>Insurance fraud
>Stolen electricity shorted
>Hippie sabotage

I like the ladder. A hippy Riot most likely started this fire.

hippie sabotage lol there is a musical group called that

>implying libs follow rules

List fails without spontaneous human combustion or fire breather.

is that snow?

>that file name

thats his fucking point you idiot. goddamn kids these days...
youtube.com/watch?v=qLm3HMG8IhM

must b, they're dressed warm

this image shows the body locations, same orientation

c'mon you know the song....

youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

>LADDER

>so many different groups only feet from various exits

know your exits, kiddos

youtube.com/watch?v=u06DpcFXc4U

youtube.com/watch?v=ChmUC0OysoU

They were locked kek

But yes, don't go out the same way you came in

You can see how people panicked and chocked the hallway, everyone could have gotten out but the hallway seized up almost instantly

This is Derick Alamena aka Derick Ion, this piece of shit held the lease on the building...by all accounts he and his wife were methhead burners who abused and terrorized the tenants at the "art collective" they ran. They had their children taken last year by CSA because someone reported them for allowing their three kids to attend an orgy at the warehouse where "people were cumming all over the place". Apparently one kid ate a used condom which sparked the complaint. His facebook profile facebook com/derick.ion.9 is now an absolutely lulzy shitstorm of a lynch mob. Here's a video of him obviously in a meth haze

youtube.com/watch?v=73_YszF0V7U

Here's another video of Derick Ion spouting his pseudo hippy burner bullshit:

youtube.com/watch?v=35RHugrfL94&t=356s

he'll sit fine in prison

Owners of the station club only ended up serving 4 years on a 10-15 year sentences

He likely will be out in the same time

>40+ missing

I think it's safe to assume they're crispy marshmallows

bump

This one is pretty crazy.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UpStairs_Lounge_arson_attack

Bill Larson of the MCC clung to the bars of one window until he died, and his charred remains were visible to onlookers for hours afterwards.

wtf his kid ate a condom,

bump

The chick who filed the Children's Aid complaint against him was at the party where it happened. These are typical burner hippy scumbags, you know the type, you've seen them. Go read the posts on his FB profile, the amount of people talking about this guy as a sociopath cult leader, who was warned time and time again that his hoarder art collective was a fire hazard, and he apparently laughed in his face. His kids were at the hotel because Children's Aid would not let them near him or the warehouse. The girlfriend/mother Micah tried to escape from him, asked friends for help to get her into rehap, and he came back and Charlie Manson'd her back into his clutches...guy seems like a total new age douchebag and deserves the ISIS torture treatment.

Just watch as he gets declared insane and doesn't serve any time

i have to agree with this, (deserves the ISIS torture treatment) i just wish someone would do that and post the results to b

final bumpp

you dissapoint me Sup Forums

his kid ate a condom???

He's getting BTFO'd in the comments, but my God... He has people taking up for him trying to spin that 'poverty of self worth' quote. One fag said that what he meant by that was that without the "community" he was nothing and he was referencing the loss of his peeps there or some shit. I'm a little tipsy right now so I don't quite recall.

This fucker (Mr. Ion) embodies everything I hate about these "artist" types.

Hopefully nothing but pure cancer was killed in this incident, and hopefully he an heroes.