Some user posted this last night. So I decided to test it. You're a God damn lier user. It's good...

Some user posted this last night. So I decided to test it. You're a God damn lier user. It's good, but it's no creamsicle.

if you get drunk like this fk me

Youre supposed to use orange soda you dumb underage faggot.

It's not a screwdriver you dumb fuck.

Are you fucking gay?

Why would you ever buy flavored Pinnacle?

I love how the older I get the age of the posters on this website stay the same!
Hey little boy would you like to give me a gentle kiss???
me on the left

This is what I used.

Because I wanted to see if it tasted like an orange creamsicle?

That's gay, user.

Please don't repost this craps. Someone could die from this. Think about the underaged lurkers. It's not funny nor useful. I get it, we are on Sup Forums, but we know damn well not a fucking functional adult would fall for this.

What?

Use cotton candy flavor, and orange soda next time.

Thank me later when youre scoring with those underage sluts gettin drunk on your candy juice.

So?

What the fuck are you on about? Dying from vodka?

Yeah maybe if a 100lb underage female was to drink the whole bottle, but if they are stupid enough to do that then they deserve the liver failure.

HAHAHAHA

POST GOD TIER DRINK RECIPES TO GET GOOD RIPE PUSSY

pinnacle whipped is for fucking queers, queer

I've never even talked to a girl; let alone have one over my place of her own volition. I just like to mix new drinks over the weekend. This is one of many failures I've tried over the years.

Thanks for informing me.

Never fucked a woman, hm.

Best get very accustomed to whiskey, user. Jack Daniels will be your lifelong friend.

I drink that regularly. I just like to try something new by week's end.

Whiskey is for people who are insecure with their masculinity. Vodka is a much better choice.

Drinking is drinking. Long as you end up in county jail by night's end, who cares if it was whiskey, vodka or wine coolers. For fuck sakes.

As an alcoholic, I care.

It's still jizz. Doesn't matter if it comes from a different dick, dude.

If you want orange cream flavor, mix Captain Morgan's spiced rum with Tang. I know it sounds fucked up, and I have no reason why it works, but it does.

Alcoholics are quiters. Admitting you have problem is the first mistake.

Hmm I'll give it a shot tomorrow. Thanks!

If you say so mate!

not if this thread is any indication:

i prefer bleach