Could probably fuck tonight. Should I do it Sup Forums?

Could probably fuck tonight. Should I do it Sup Forums?

What are you gay? Fuck her you dumb cunt.

Take more pics and post them here.

I wouldn't. Look at how dirty that mirror is, a sign of how lousy her upkeep is. I'd bet she has something like lupus and hsv2.

moar

This is the only other one I have right now, will update if plans go through

This picture screams insecurity. Compliment her, treat her good and you might have a keeper there (provided she isn't actually insane and doesn't find out you posted her nudes online, that is)

Don't do it user, look at her legs. You don't wanna end up with a wannabe edgelord reaper main

Look at her thighs, fucking crazy cutter bitch. Give her a fake name and fake number if you do

Why even ask

nah, most of them aren't that bad and you can punch above your weight because they think they're ugly

very nice tits keep sharing

Yes. You should fuck that aluminum doorknob.

what about the whole gay thing? I say stick with what you know best

Don't stick your dick in crazy.

Tell Meghan she got fat

The first one was more recent than the second, but she do have a lil chub

my gf

Am jelly
Moar

>cutting scars on thigh
Yeah fuck her and tell her she deserved to get molested by her father afterward

>Cuts
She'll either go full psycho and you better drop that shit like August of 1945

Or she'll try and be your babydaddy, wrap that shit son.

You should treat her with a little more respect instead of just tits and ass.

Dubs
Why so many shoes?

Eh, the feelings are mutual. She ain't looking for shit with me other than that and spooning anyway

A woman as gorgeous as her deserves a man who is willing to love her and treat her like a goddess, not somebody who keeps her around as a booty call.

Fuck you, she needs somebody to talk to instead of objectify her and treat her like shit.

What does that even mean?

It just seems like you're really up-in-arms about her, which makes me feel like you either know her or you're an sjw. Either way it's kinda funny

I don't know her, I just feel bad that she's so depressed that she's cutting herself and these digusting troglodytes keep bashing her.

And the term SJW is stupid. You mean somebody who isn't a disgusting sexist?

OP, send me her e-mail so I can talk to her. She needs somebody to care for her and help her, and you obviously won't help her.

Nah user, I'm just gonna let you think what you will and cool off. Have a picture of a nice cat for your troubles.

I'm not gonna cool off. It's bullshit that guys like me who are nice to women are shunned for assholes like you who treat them like sentient sex toys,

Wait a minute...

Yes, me! Leave your address.

Lol, user you gotta relax man. If the booty call is mutual and both parties are okay with it, then fuck off and let them fuck in peace.

Good luck bro, you're playing a dangerous game but i'm sure you already know this. Don't be silly, wrap your willy.

No, don't defile this poor woman with your troll dick.
I won't relax. Women don't deserve to be treated that way, especially one as beautiful as she is.

Treated with mutual feelings...?

They want to be treated that way faggot.

>cuts herself

That's a red flag man, she'll probably make you miserable afterwards, don't do it, fags be like "hurr what are you gay? durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" and next thing you know you hear them saying "boo hoo pee pee poo poo why my life so miserable" because they're so retarded they can't spot the obvious points where you should back off from that deal.