Can I have some more films about losers/deadbeats? I've already seen pic related

Can I have some more films about losers/deadbeats? I've already seen pic related.

Gummo
Slacker
SubUrbia

"Greenberg"

"Dark Horse"

"The Good Girl"

"Two Lovers"

"A World Without Women"

"The Comedy"

"Super"

"The King of Comedy"

Thanks!

you sound like a brainwashed douchebag OP

why?

Lars and the Real Girl
Happiness

"lol people who follow their dreams that don't involve working in a corporate office are losers! lol people who struggle with alcoholism are deadbeats! lol people who are committed to art and intellectualism are retarded wastes of space!"

get fucked America, no wonder your country is such a shithole

your post makes no sense and I'm not american

Now this is some grade A projecting.

Why did you phrase it like that?

Anyway you should check out Dancer in the Dark. Oh and Leaving Las Vegas is perfect, and you should watch it if you haven't.

Also, I'm sorry you watched Frances Ha.

"Buzzard" (2014)

In Search of a Midnight Kiss

Trees Lounge

Rumble Fish

Clerks

Bad Santa

Broken Flowers

aren't all of OP's movies about sympathizing with those people? Realistic takes on people's struggles are really effective at doing away with the chasm that supposedly separates them from every day people for whom you can feel compassion.

>get fucked America, no wonder your country is such a shithole

Wherever you live, I want to move to, because I wouldn't survive working in a corporate office, am a social drinker, and am as passionate about art and intellectualism as Bill Clinton loves hambeasts.

But they are losers and deadbeats, some of the best artists of all time were deadbeats. Lonesome Jim steals money from his Mum, MEW pisses on the floor of bottle-o's, Llewyn has too much pride and poor social skills and I havn't seen Frances Ha but Greta Gerwig has disappointing tits for such a fuckable face so fuck you dickhead

I hate the fact that Frances Ha is underappreciated by so many people.
People hate the hipster, neo-NY setting so much that they forget that the characters are very subtly and realistically developed, they just got caught in the trends of their time and place (which i take as a plus, fuck me if there's a better representation of modern young adults)

>, fuck me if there's a better representation of modern young adults)
"Girls"

The male characters are good, they're just in the background.
But ok, still.

I hated all the characters, yes they were well developed but I none of them were likeable.

Plus the film is just really full of itself.

Well, I repeat my point. You should be able to look past the superficial nuances of their personalities, they're all pretty good in essence. And I like that the movie didn't keep vanity out of the conversations, you should be able to like them even if they shoot the shit

Mumblecore is GOAT

I saw a movie that used to air on Comedy Central that was "slackercore"

It revolved around a bunch of characters living in a desert town and there was a bank heist involved by a girl who was working at the bank and her co-worker? Does anyone remember the name of this one?

There was also a baby selling scheme involved and the beginning and end scenes take place in a Carl's Jr.

What else do you remember? What decade do you think this movie was filmed?

kicking and screaming

90's-early 2000's

I think it had Woody Harrelson in it but I might be mistaken

For some kino, try Fellini's I Vitelloni

Scorched?

The better version is Girlfriends from the 70s, Kubrick was a fan.

I would have liked Frances Ha more if I didn't hate almost all the other actors besides Greta, we're supposed to be happy she reconciles with her no charisma loser best friend and maybe will date this nothing of a guy?

Also the black and white looked terrible, everything was muddy light grays.
Mistress America is better, also fuck up film but not about a lazy fuck up.

That's exactly it, thank you

She was a spoiled kid by the beginning of the movie, but lowers most of her standards by the end, but that's how she accomplishes good things for the first time. It's bittersweet.
Thanks for the rec btw

A Serious Man maybe?

Henry Fool