WTF am i doing wrong?!

WTF am i doing wrong?!

So this girl has slept over at my house...twice. We sleep in the same bed, clothes on, and nothing ever happens.

The first time she just came over for food.

Next time she came over and talked about her personal problems and said she liked talking to me about them. Then we slept, almost zero touching and in the morning I asked for a back scratch and she gave me one. I cooked her breakfast and she left.

Last night I brought her home and she fell asleep (she was drunk). So I just sort of spooned for a little bit until she kind of moved and I went back to my side of the bed. But in the morning I massaged her back and unzipped most of her clothes and kept rubbing her back. She liked it and we were like that for maybe two hours...then I made breakfast and took her back to her place.

So now that I know I can touch her, do I just invite her next time and wait for her to beg me for a massage, then turn it into a full body thing and then go for home base?

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RXmANh0-2Bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>So now that I know I can touch her

you didnt know the first fucking time she was in the BED with you?

youre more hopeless than the guy from that movie you posted, by far

>DO I JUST WAIT FOR HER TO BEG ME?

D-DDUDHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

guess what you probably already blew your chance because girls HATE guys that wont go for it makes them feel unattractive

Are you baiting or is this legit?

>you didnt know the first fucking time she was in the BED with you?

She came over and she was like that but if I ever touch even in a joking sense she's like "stahp". She has a boyfriend.

I can't just grab her by the waist or hips or whatever...that's really reaching for me.

Obviously I didn't blow it because she came back. I made little compliments to her and touched her but I can't tell if she wants the full on sex.

>I can't just grab her by the waist or hips or whatever...that's really reaching for me.

listen young man

you go for it and you win

or you end up with a girl "Friend" who teased you for no reason that you can follow around for years being a kling-on

it doesnt matter that she has a boyfriend she SLEPT IN THE BED WITH YOU, RETARD SHE WNATS TO FUCK.

you blew it she isnt coming back again

I know for a fact she's coming back. I just think she forever wants me to be a friend...like the guy friend she sleeps with in a bed.

One time she woke up and I was really close

>*giggle*
>"dude user why are you sooooo close to me?"

not in a flirty way. hopefully next time she comes over she'll drink so she'll be more open

Sounds like she is just using you for a place to stay and food, man. How do you even know this girl?

no it's legit, help me out Sup Forumsro

dude its too late.

the proper way to find out if a girl wants to fuck, is to attempt it. either she wants it and you get laid, or she doesn't and you go to jail.

Met her through a friend. She started off saying I was a good friend. She works 2 jobs and goes to school so I know she's not like homeless or whatever.

I think she just enjoys my company, but I really do baby her to death and I get no secks from it so I'm kind of anxious.

pretty sure she thinks you're a fag

Haha, had similar situation once. I really dislike dishonest behavior, like this girl who told me that she needed to get up very early and my home was closer to where we were and to where she needed to go, so I said sure, and she slept over and that was it. When I met her again I could tell she wanted more, but that's just not how I roll.

hmm, ok. THere was a girl when i went to Uni who would sometimes sleep at mine and we would massage each other. It never lead to anything else even though I wanted it to and I'm fairly sure she did too. She was shy, I was shy. Someone has to make the move. Do it

not too late, you've done well so far imo, next time you're in a similar situation, just kiss her, nothing more and kind of hold back the sex for a bit but really hint towards it. girls want what they can't have but still need to know they can have it.

Be the man and LEAD. Make a MOVE you fucking dickweed GNNNNNNNNNNN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's what you get for spoiling her ass before you fucked her, you moran. She prolly thinks of you as some imp to use for her leisure, and she secretly hates you for being such a spineless beta.

make a move, faggot. she's gonna get bored and lose interest.

name of the movie from OP's pic?
i remember seeing it a long time ago

road trip i think

Somehow I rather like to play that power dynamic. Make them grasp for the tiniest of attentions.
I'm still figuring out how much I can push them and it unfortunately varies greatly for each of them, as the saying goes, practice makes perfect.

Lucky sevens confirms

no...I'm kind of debating whether or not she wants a guy who will be more emotional and do shit like cook for her or the guy who will be like "yeah you can crash here" and then ignore her.

I think she's one of those girls who wants to be treated kinna bad before she'll bang. She's a typical college girl. She did coke a few weeks ago for the first time.

FML it seems so golden that if a girl is sleeping in the same bed as you, she's expecting something but in this day and age I don't want it to get date rapey and I don't want to be the pervert that gets rejected.
my nigger it's easy to type I'm trying bro. You guys can't just say "make a move". Do I try and spoon her while we're going to sleep and start rubbing her? I've tried everything. I got to touch her stomach once but then she said "are you done" and quickly pulled her shirt down.

Thing is, I know she's DTF. She's slept with a bunch of guys. I'm not trying to make a relationship, I just wanna smash.
That's where I'm going with rubbing her back. I'm hoping the next time she says "dude I miss that back rub do it again" and then I have the green light.

Every girl I've slept with has been more reciprocal when it comes to sex. They give me SOME hint. she gives none.
nah, she opened up about family issues and started crying and she offers to pay for shit but i say no. she is a good girl desu

are you a boy or a girl

You better be trolling cucklord mc betafag

I haven't posted timestamped tits, so what do you think?

I think there's no girls on the internet

Next time she tries to sleep at your place tell her to hit the couch because you've been being polite about the bed thing but you normally sleep nude and you don't want another restless night because of your clothes. Get naked and get in bed. She'll be in in exactly 12 minutes.

>implying females use Sup Forums

So is a cringe thread right?

The first girl i was interested in when i went to college was like this. We never slept together in a bed or anything but she acted cute, but cut off advances. She also used me as someone to vent problems to, and woupdnt hang out with me for any otger reason.

So i did something that most of Sup Forums would consider insane. I stopped seeing her for any reason.

I cant imagine how cucked someone has to be to sleep in the same bed as a woman and not DO anything. Youre being used, and being ok with it isnt ok.

So it would seem. OP played himself right into the friendzone...

You're a giant faggot. How can you be so fucking clueless?

Just kiss her and then start escalating things.

Odd question then.

There's no such thing as a guy friend she sleeps in bed with
>being this beta

If she actually giggled then she wanted it right then. Fucking hell people like you piss me off. I am ugly as fuck and have to bust my ass to get women and fuckers like you have pussy being thrown at you and don't do anything with it. Life fucking sucks.

Look, she is for sure coming back over so let's get off this calling OP beta because that's all I've been thinking about. How can we get her to sex me?

FUCK I wish you niggas was there with me...it's half way between the "i want it" giggle and the "cmon man we're just friends"

Sup Forumsro, you need to make your move the next time she comes over or she will lose interest, assuming she already has not. It's a problem that I have had to deal with my entire life and I've had to work to actually defeat it but the problem is that your being too nice. Next time she's over, you need to tell her you want to give her a massage, break out some massage oil, and after you massage start touching her closer and closer to her private areas. If she responds in a good way, and let's you get closer and closer without resitance, then that is her telling you to go all the way. At that point you need to start massaging her tits, then move it down to eating her out. Assuming she can cum by having her puss eaten let her cum first, then slide you self in and start taking her as to town. Hope the advice helps dude, but your just being too nice. I have the same issue and it stems from my own low self confidence. Best of luck Sup Forumsro.

You just do it. Next time you are laying in bed reach around and start to rub her stomach while you are spooning letting your hand drift up to her breasts or down to her pussy. Even if she says something like what are you doing just keep going until she physically pulls away or say something like if she wants you to stop she can get up.

You fucking beta doormat. You're a blight on our gender. She goes home and laughs at how you do everything another boyfriend would (listen to her fucking crying, feed her, rub her back) for a chance to touch her stomach and jerk your tiny dick into oblivion. Fucking sad. Kick her out and move on. She's NEVER going to take you seriously. And if that feels bad, congrats, you just learned why it's worse being a "nice guy" loser.

>I got to touch her stomach once but then she said "are you done" and quickly pulled her shirt down

There are only two options at this point:

>"no, im not done." And keep advancing until she says no again

>"yeah, were done. Get out." This would make her want you because she cant have you.

Also, youre not just out for a nut. Youre fucking trying to seduce this bitch into love instead of lust. Cooking, massages, etc. Youre just a stupid cuck that thinks seduction requires days of preparation. She knows this about you.

ugh...dude, she just likes the attention she gets from you. its possible that you could have fucked her at first but youve probably friendzoned yourself right now. if you actually care about your friendship, dont make a move on her. if shes just someone you want to fuck, make a fucking move already and if she rejects you then theres no point in continuing staying in contact. stop being such a fucking doormat.

Honest suggestion : next time you are touching her for a prolonged period of time, especially after talking about some more personal topics, slowly progress further than before, and even ask "if she want's anything more than a back-rub "

Not OP but is it weird that I love these kind of stories? Like I meet up with ef gf's and have them brag to me how they whipped their bf's. Pretty much any girl that's in a serious relationship gets off on the idea that ultimately she has all the power, because she made a hunter into a pussywhipped bitch. They also secretly despise their puppy bfs for not standing up to their tantrums. That's the irony if modern feminism. Women don't want to lead and be worshipped, they want a strong man worthy to submit to.

>ask "if she want's anything more than a back-rub"

lol dont do this, this kid is giving virgin advice. dont fucking ask, just start touching her waist, or try kissing her when the time is right.

Don't ask. It comes off very cringey and kills any sort of mood she may have had just do it. Let your hands wander freely about her body until she gets up.

They should at least bolt some sort of armor on the front of his chair damn.

he has kneepads

This guy is right. Fuck that virgin who suggested "asking"

"do you want to have sex?"

>how to get laid

>can I touch your vagina?

Grab her by the pussy OP. She's craving it.

You can ask if they want to fuck you don't ask if they want you to rub something else. Two completely different questions see if you can tell why one is better than the other.

You're in the friend zone, chief.

I say bust a move flat out, don't talk about it first, don't show feelings or anything. Your only avenue in is on the off chance she needs to get laid and then you can work on the emotional once the physical groundwork is laid.

Good luck.

IDK I do everything non verbally. Make out, share some passion, get horny together. The message is in the medium

Lol have you made eye contact for more than 3 seconds with this person yet?

Keks were had

two outcomes of this situation;

you either stay on your pussy shit and sleep next to her fully clothed until she realises cheating on her boyfriend with you is a retarded mistake and cuts you off

or

you get that bitch round and start by spooning her. start rubbin ya meat on her ass until she realises you've grown a pair and reacts. if she wanted someone to sleep in a bed with, she'd choose her boyfriend.

YOUR JOB IS TO PROVIDE DICK AND MAKE HER CHEATING EXPERIENCE A MEMORABLE ONE

Trust me. It's all in the eyes. But don't stare either. Just try to connect with her as a person and then maybe you'll wanna fuck eachother.

You virgin. Just start making out with her. Don't be some beta bitch and ask. Be a man. Grabe her, make out, then fore play, then fuk her brains out. I know we have all be there at one point but damn, get some balls and give it to her, shes wet and ready.

I bet she wasn't even drunk. She probly just smelled like booze. She want you to take advantage.

You damn autis

Asking if they want to fuck is assertive it is a yes or no question and clearly shows your interests.

Asking if they want you to rub something else (even if you specify a body part) shows that you are not confident. It doesn't clearly lay out what you are wanting from this touch and it causes them to lose even more respect for you as a man.

Maybe it's nature's mechanism to prevent spergs from procreating

one is only slightly better than the other.

make sure you show her your cool fedora tricks as well

Yeah. Just imagine you're a beast in the wild spreading his seed, harness the desire to pump her full of baby batter. But don't actually do that. Maybe.

girls like sex too OP you beta

You don't negotiate something primal as fucking. It either happens or it doesn't, words are meaningless. Also I never say Do you want to fuck. Maybe Let's fuck or I'm going to fuck you. But never asking for her permission. If she doesn't want to you'll know.

consent is archaic. grab her by the fucking pussy OP

Worse, it's progressive.

>equating sexual molestation with reading whether or not someone wants to have sex without ruining the mood by asking

He has a point user while the best you cant get is rubbing her back for listening to all of her bullshit, her boyfriend is fucking her anally every weekend

All this verbal consent BS is pointless because most communication is non-verbal either way. All this leads to is betafied men who are afraid to listen to their gut feeling, and hysterical women without strong men that can resist the bullshit feminist dogma they've been force fed.

There has been time where I have just straight said want to fuck with a chick I was hanging out with at a party or something.

NEVER ASK FOR SEX, TAKE.

By that I don't mean rape or molest her, but move towards sex. If she doesn't want it, she'll let you know by physically stopping you. If she kind of protests mildly (verbally), then just take half a step back and try again in a little while. Build her excitement, and she'll want you to go on further.

Sounds reasonable.

OP confirmed beta as fuck, kys faggot

I learned something recently OP and that is being straight forward about it is usually the quickest and easiest way. Like really fucking easy.

Now repeat after me
"Do you want to fuck?"

yeah and once in awhile that will work, in the right time and place. obviously this isnt the case for OP.

Here's a tip, learn to talk with your body language more.

Dude just make a move you pussy stop pussing the fuck out like that it's obvious she wants that magnum dong

works in party situations, if you've spent two nights with the bitch then you can be assured that she wants the pipe. all OP needs to find is the balls to make a move

STICK YOUR TONGUE ON HER CUNT.
TONGUE THAT CUNT LIKE YOU'RE LICKING A FUCKING ICE CREAM CONE.
SUCK THAT CLIT.
USE FUCKING GOOGLE IF YOU HAVE TO.

Agree'd hes pussy-footing so hard like wtf does she need to have an air traffic control man wave him in to her pussy?...

Hell, in 2016 if a bitch spends an hour with you without finding an excuse to fuck off she already wants the D. Sure was an eye opener once I found that one out.

is this beta bait?

you earn what you take.

at least insist on giving her a massage jesus christ man. don't wait for shit. in all contexts this is a good thing.

LOL. Jesus christ. Abandon ship.

Next time you give her a massage, instead of regular talking, whisper in her ear instead and start massaging her around the hip area.

Don't be surprised if you notice your hands being somewhat moist all of the sudden.

what do we have here.

you just to much of a pussy to get a woman.

OP is a faggot, but a mega faggot for even posting how much of a pussy he is.

pic related.

>being this oblivious

>Don't be surprised if you notice your hands being somewhat moist all of the sudden.
Yeah from the spaghetti oozing from his pockets

Literally take off her clothes, tell her she's beautiful and you've been waiting to take this to the next level then proceed to drop spaghetti from pockets.

OP is long gone and I hope he was trolling, but this shit is happening all over the West. I'm not mad tho, these days you don't even have to be a true alpha to stand out. You just have to be not beta.

you better pray you haven't fucked it up already, OP. a girl with a boyfriend is only gonna wait so long until she realises her escapades are better spent with someone other than a massage therapist

Ffs man same shit happened to me. I wont lie im beta asf when it comes to girls. I just wish they would make the first move cause im worried that it will fuck everything up if i jusy assume there are signs

What said:
>it doesnt matter that she has a boyfriend she SLEPT IN THE BED WITH YOU, RETARD SHE WNATS TO FUCK.

>it's half way between the "i want it" giggle and the "cmon man we're just friends"
Because she has a boyfriend and doesn't want to ask. She doesn't want to initiate something. Remember this: women always seek to minimize any risk to themselves, men are the risk-takers. In this instance, her risks are real, but you have to man up (literally) and take charge here. Hug her or something in bed, if she wonders, compliment her. Bitches love compliments.

If she still doesn't let you actually do anything, straight up tell her that you need to at least be able to spoon her if she's supposed to sleep in your bed. Remind her how she likes the back rubs.

some girls are just a cock tease, and will take all they can in the process, avoid her with a passion

IDK user, most girls have at least a few orbiters these days. I even know girls who stay single because it's more beneficial to mooch from 20 guys instead of only one. Plus it's all okay to have "male friends" even if that means using thirsty betas for all kinds of perks without putting out. Or blatantly fishing for an upgrade to the next bf. Funny times, that's why I only do fwb's anymore. Relationships are hell because you can only hold off the drama for so long. Imagine being OP's girl's current bf, he's being played just as hard.

>give her a massage
>she is liking it
>slowly go down her waist
>she is leaning back against me and giving "mm~" sounds
>hold her by the chin and turn her head towards me
>look deep into her moistens eyes
>then whisper into her ear
>"Y--You too!"

I chuckled

Why is Citizen Z fucking a nigger??

sauce?

That's the nerd's defloration scene from the movie Road trip. great 90's movie, check it out

youtube.com/watch?v=RXmANh0-2Bg