What is something you regret Sup Forums? Like wish ya never one sort of thing...

What is something you regret Sup Forums? Like wish ya never one sort of thing, for example I was involved in a stabbing and it's caused me nothing but issues since

Telling that cheating bitch what she deserved, I was a huge faggot at the time
> inb4 genericproblemfag

never trying to get what I want out of life

Becoming an alcoholic. Lost my job and years of life to it. Other things are related to that one bit, really.

I'm just glad I managed to kick the habit. Still getting my life together, but its getting there.

Funny thing is, its not the first time I hit a reset on life. First time was at 21, when I got arrested for a stupid fight I got with in with a cop. Got lucky then and only got probation, fuck knows how. I should've done time. All the same, got kicked out of uni, had to move back in with parents, etc. So that's two.

Three is dumping my fiance. That one is a bit more complicated, as she was crazy. Crazy hot, and crazy insane. I still have mixed feelings on that one.

That's it, really, of the big regrets at least.

I went too deep into the psyche. Long process, intellectualizing and suffering, etc.

Now I'm trapped in a subjective reality. I can greet another sentience and perceive that it is no longer alone, but the condition entirely eludes me. I lack the ability to fathom an ubiquitous reality, given that I factually know that even if it did exist, it can not be conveyed.

Friendship is solitary communion. Making love is a form of depraved masturbation.

The only reason I don't end my stay in this void is that it would be a more absurd choice than to not, though surely the totality of my extant will be a detriment to any possible affiliates.

You sound like you took too much acid

What you wrote is mostly word salad. Stop trying to sound profound, you suck at it. Smoke some more weed and shut the fuck up

The mere fact that you aren't dead is proof that you are a liar.

I should've been quicker to take signs of interest from girls and slower to go to university.

Meth.

If one doesn't use the write words, people wont understand what they're trying to say. Conveyance and perception are the only parts of communication, I'm simply trying my best to be perceived.

I regret a lot of things, but knowing what I know now I would say going to college. It cost me tens of thousands of dollars (not just from the course but from having to move, so rent, transportation, ect...) and I didn't even graduate.

I did not wish to exist and do not request perpetuation. This reality is a strange and inhuman place, where truth is impossible and the totality is meaningless.

But just because the joke is stupid doesn't mean I can't laugh at it, ironically and cynically every single day. I wake up with a laugh and spiteful smile.

Yeh no shit dingus, and we use words stringed into coherent sentences to be "perceived". Though I think you were looking for the word "understood". You're really shit at this whole communication thing, ain't ya?

Just cut my throat with that edge.

I regret ever playing any videogame. Wasted so much time

I wish I had majored in something else.

Barring that I wish I had not gone to college, or at least gone to a different one.

Am I? Seems like you understood entirely, so much so as to criticize, which I accept as critique.

"Perceived appropriately"*

Far from it. There have been many cynics throughout history who state the same.

"Life is full of suffering, and its chief purpose is pleasure. There is no god and no after-life; men are the helpless puppets of the blind natural forces that made them, and that gave them their unchosen ancestry and their inalienable character. The wise man will accept this fate without complaint, but will not be fooled by all the nonsense of Confucius and Mozi about inherent virtue, universal love, and a good name: morality is a deception practised upon the simple by the clever; universal love is the delusion of children, who do not know the universal enmity that forms the law of life; and a good name is a posthumous bauble which the fools who paid so dearly for it cannot enjoy. In life the good suffer like the bad, and the wicked seem to enjoy themselves more keenly than the good" -Yang Zhu, 400BC

>babbles on about importance of coherance
>write words

I blame my shitty stepdad. He introduced me to DOOM. Now I'm a divorced failed normie wage slave.

>Ironic chuckle

time enjoyed isn't wasted
I wouldn't say it's all bad unless they caused you to spend too much time enjoying the present, or if for some reason you didn't enjoy yourself while you were playing.

I regret about many things, but biggest my mistake I've made, is tried to cheat a girl i really love. She dropped me, from that moment came one year, I really wish, I would not speak with two girls, and I regret that thing that I betrayed trust of other people.

I like regret threads. People are honest in those.

To not finish my studies

>cringey pseudo intellectual autist is a furfag
Why am I not surprised?

I wonder if you know what it is to be intellectual. I'll state it anyway, intellectualizing is the complex process of removing emotion from knowledge.

One is a pseudo intellectual if they talk smart but have emotional bias in their conclusions.

For most of my life I was neurotically intellectual, migraine after migraine and I just could not turn it off. Until I was left largely without any type of preferences. Feelings had little to no sway on what I wanted, so I didn't want anything really. I spent a long time trying to understand my human nature again, if I could become a pseudo intellectually I gladly would.

I've joked for years about wanting a lobobotamy.

No one cares

I regret finding out that I have herpes. It's totally fucked with my head.

There's a higher chance of someone getting pregnant with protection yet everyone avoids me like the plague now and I can't knowingly have sex with a woman without telling her because it's illegal.

Care to elaborate? Did you stab someone? Wtf

Never paid attention during math classes. I am now very interested in cryptography and I have to look up meaning of almost every equation I see in the books and it's a real pain in the ass.

Good, you shouldn't care about anything you can't immediately affect.

Kill yourself faggot you're not smart nobody cares about you

Your problems are gay.

You're just wrong. You're not smart. You're just writing random shit and trying hard to be smart and falling really short. You're better off holding your breath

Killed 6 million furries. Should've killed 9million

Such emotion, I remember. I hope people care about you.

Totes.

Please continue. I'm simply writing my current philosophies which are surely underdeveloped and I have no bias for them.

Well, as long as it's not existentialist bullshit.