Hey Sup Forums. Looking for some advice here. Friend of mine found these at a festival...

Hey Sup Forums. Looking for some advice here. Friend of mine found these at a festival. Is this enough for a good trip or would he be better of trading this for something else?

trade it. it can be poisoned or shitty as fuck

Do you have a scale? if it's less than 2 grams then it's not really worth much. If I had to guess that's probably a chick's dose so somewhere around 2-3 grams

Hmm yeah I guess you're right. Wouldn't put it passed someone just picking random mushrooms and selling em.

Na no small scale. There's a bunch of little caps, mostly thick stems. One monster cap tho

That would get me off for sure but it depends on your tolerance.

I hadn't done mushrooms in years until a few months ago and a couple grams really tripped me out.

That said, picking up drugs off the ground and doing them is a very stupid idea.

They look legit from your awful pic and I wanna say there are ways of taking it without running the risk of being poisoned but if someone else dies because you lied about these then you're probably going to feel like a nigger about it later in life

Yeah, it's not the smartest idea. I have test kits for ground scores but mushrooms, can't really do much about that. They look like mushrooms, but, of course they do.

Yeah sorry, guess he should have taken em outta the package for the pic.

they are smelly af

Ive done psilocybin shrooms once with my friend . I took 1.5 grams in total and had a pretty crazy trip. So its still worth something even.if less than 2g's.

Don't do it. Flush it. That shit is too addictive. You wanna end up like some hippie? Go join the pipeline protest?

Don't.

Can confirm , used to frequent Sup Forums , now im married to a tree and growing my own shrooms for free

See OP? You want bark on your dick? Not even once.

If you're selling them, 2 grams is honestly worth like $20 that's what I'm saying (at least that's how it is in California)

Na not gonna sell, was just curious. We don't know much about mushrooms

eat them it looks to be about a 8th

I've done shrooms before, it was extremely interesting. I definitely suggest that you try it, and it seems to me that you have enough for yourself. Go ahead, put a few on a sandwich and relax. Don't go overboard though, test it out slowly. Should take like 30 minutes or something like that to start. You can always eat more.

it's just shrooms. split the bag with your friend and go for a walk in the forest.

is it that enough to split?

I don't think so

If it's the first time trying it probably is.

How many grams?

No damn idea