What is the most effektive way to get laid Sup Forums

What is the most effektive way to get laid Sup Forums
No hookers
Pic is me

Rape

Confidence. Think you're hotter shit than you actually are. Chicks will get confused and blow you from sheer confusion.

talking to girls. Won't get laid asking b. Normie shit facebook.ig, etc. Compromise

say you are benedict cucumbersnatch

girls are not interrested in you
you just dont have "that look" girls in your age want
wait 2 years or so, and 15-16 year olds will be into you, but idk if you like that sort of thing
either way, try to get more masculin and wait a few years

OR simply humor! Make a girl laugh, and you'll have her eating from your hand.

Literally says Screenshot as the file name. Nice try.

I am working out as hard as i possible can to nake up for my baby face any other ideas that might help

Its a screenshot from snap since they remove the save image button

girl here, i would fuck you. confidence is everything.

seconded

you're 7.5/10 at least for looks so idk. don't be an asshole and pretend like you're not even trying to get the phucc. Either that or fuck an ugly girl.

you're actually pretty hot, unless you have some mental problem, just go out to a bar or something and talk to chicks. I wish i looked like you

I will try to go with the more confidence and then just go to some new bars

Thanks Sup Forums

Tinder?

I would suck you dry better than any girl would, no questions asked. Would even pay for it.

This.

sos de peru papu?

My tinder game is weak as fuck, maybe because i live in a small country And outside det city or because i look like shit

You don't look like shit at all

How do i improve my tinder then i aint getting any fish og the hook

Where do you live, sexy OP?

Spit in my mouth

Honestly I can't give too much tinder advice cause I'm gay and used Grindr and scruff

In Denmark little shit country but with good welfare system

Not a shit country. If you ever want a bj, let me know, I ain't far

Stop being gay for starters

So are you German og swedish?

Southern European, and gay, I am afraid. But I live near Kiel, so...always ready to service such a beautiful Aryan hunk like you.

Not that you lot ever go for it. But I am telling you - boys suck better than girls.

Fuck off and die you degenerate vermin.

Find who you are and embrace it.

How old are you?

Ryan you're a fucking pedo and a fag.
I don't know which is worse.

Is this you, OP? Do you feel good now? Do your balls still feel undrained? Are you still a quivering wreck of a social outcast even though you look better than 90% of this board? Are you still acting like a little Minecraft autist around all the girls despite being a blond alpha-male looking, Hollywood-certified god? But you still can't get laid like that? Does it warm you at night knowing that vermin get laid every night, ceaselessly and needlessly and carelessly and effortlessly? Does it bother you when the lonely, depressed cumshot you eeked out of your shrivelling, ignored penis, dries on your bedsheets and sticks you to the mattress? Does it feel good to be ignored but oh-so-manly and non-gay? Does it? We might day of AIDS, but at least we got laid. When you put that bullet through your worthless head, you won't put it through any memories - just regret.

Sleep tight, dumb prince.

Nope, not OP. Did I touch a nerve, you vile fudge-packer? Looks like it, but tldr.

Of course you can't read, sadly wanking into the night makes you go blind.

>Can't
>Won't
Learn the difference, cum guzzler. Pipe down, don't you have some nigger cocks to deep throat?

I want to try out a guy but no gay guy ik is a qt3.14 (they are all ugly as shit)

I'm not gay but you're hot

I only deepthroat white meat, while you can't even be a cuck as no woman would touch your rancid piece.

Not all gay guys are ugly as shit...some of us can do it right. And there are always gloryholes.

I have no problem getting laid. Is that all you have going for you? Endless animalistic buttfucking? Revolting.

Your hand and your down's syndrome sister don't count, you shrub-rocketeer.

Nah, but even if that were true it would be better than being a mentally ill, pozzed faggot. Don't forget to take your HIV meds today, pal.

No meds can lift your IQ out of the Kentucky level, chum. Enjoy the plentiful Appalachian-like genepool you are fucking into.

Got to find some gloryholes or find some qt3.14 blonde twink i can throw around and fuck good

How about being sucked by a raven-haired, slim, smooth twink? No blonde twink here, I am afraid, but I get the job done.

This, to be honest. Also, don't act desperate but give the impression you don't care if she'll fuck you - instantly her mind will think there is something wrong with her and to prove herself she'll guzzle on your cock all night.

That's not true though. So why should I be offended? Lmao. You know nothing about me, whereas I know you're a vile faggot. My insults apply to your degenerate lifestyle, yours are baseless. Keep grasping for straws though, that's cute.

Only if you let me plow your ass first before I finish in your mouth

Basic reading comprehension would probably let you know where the insult lied, but why bother with that - you have to keep that brain safe for your 9-to-5 brainless job tomorrow. Enjoy your life, my friend, may it be full of anger and "getting laid" as you imagine it to be.

That's the aim...

Pic??????///////

I'm a 5'8 guy with an above average build, very nice face admittedly but im still only 5'8. My girlfriend is a 5'7 blonde that weighs 113 lbs with D cup tits.

I don't know what the fuck she likes. Really....she could be dating millionaires with her face and body. Just be yourself. I am weird as fuck and she likes it.

Height & weight?

Way to miss the point. Nothing you say about me is effective, because you don't know anything about me. I know you're a disgusting faggot, so my insults actually wound you. Just look, now you're grasping for more straws. "9-5" How do you know anything about my job? You don't. Just another straw grasped. Lmao die of AIDS asap, faggot.

GTFO. You don't need our help

Jawohl.

6", 70 kg.

Yeah, I am pretty disgusting. It gets me by. Have fun clutching at the smallest straw in this thread later tonight.

I bet your parents are so "proud". Nobody wants their kids to turn out as fudge-packers. How does it feel to know you're a disgrace and embarrassment to your own family?

Looking good!!! Was actually hoping to see what your face looks like. The raven hair has me intrigued.

Get Handsome
Get your hole

First you're going to need to get some balls.

Mmm what is your favorite position

Not willing to show more than this.

The one where you finish in me

Not all parents have one brain cell to rub between the two of them like yours.

Pic...

You look very cute! Love the hair and your butt. Would like to give you a full body massage and lots of other stuff.

>implying it's smart for parents to be accepting of their son living a degenerate, disease-ridden lifestyle.
>implying parents don't mind their child becoming a genetic dead end.
Millions of years of uninterrupted heterosexual pro-creation, only for you to be born and destroy everything. You're mentally ill, and should be treated as such.

Thank you for sharing your opinions with us.

Your bubble must be nice for you, and I know it is difficult to imagine that it doesn't work like that for many of the people out there. Enjoy your experience in your jellified air.

Thank you! What do you look like and where are you?

If that really is you i wouldnt be able to not finish in you after fucking your sweet ass

Wrong. Your parents secretly despise you, and rightly so. Nobody who has children, doesn't want grandchildren. You're a disappointment. You know it, and your parents know it. It's just that nobody is willing to address the big, fat, faggy elephant in the room.

This, at work a few days ago I just put myself forward and It's not confidence because I was still absolutely nervous.
Strangely looks have nothing to do with it. As long as I talked, even if I felt I made a fool of myself. I could just continue on because it is work.

I'm in Canada so am half a world away. Also am 35 so likely older than you'd be looking for.

no shit!

Persistence.

Even if you were nervous, it was still confidence. Good for you user.

I will ask them next time I see them, maybe they have changed their mind. It's difficult for me though, as I don't see them that much. It is tough not living in their basement, like some people do.

That sounds pretty nice. Let's do that sometime.

You'd be surprised :P

OP, any thoughts? Kiel ain't far...

>You'd be surprised :P
Well thanks! Please let me know if you plan to visit Canada anytime soon. What southern European country are you from?

>It is tough not living in their basement
It's too bad they didn't let you turn their basement into a homosexual BDSM sex dungeon. I guess that would be pushing the limits of their """tolerance"""".

Greece.

Yeah, it's too bad.

Nice. I'll be in Greece in May. Looking forward to the food!

You have kik? email?

[email protected]

for both of you. I can show you some good Greek food ;)

Many thanks. Where in Greece are you from?

Kavala.

Bendthatdick Cumminbitch

Looks like a neat place. It's too bad I won't be there.