WWII photo album, never seen Wehrmacht early war photos, welcome aboard. ask away

WWII photo album, never seen Wehrmacht early war photos, welcome aboard. ask away.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldwarphotos.info/gallery/germany/tanks-2-3/panzer-iv-tank/erwin-rommel-and-panzer-iv-france/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

page1-2

3-4

5-6

if anyone has questions or closeup wanted let me know

7-8

9-10

11-12

hmmm interesting OP... Got anymore albums? I like the photos

is this a family member of yours?

yeh i have like 15 or so lol

Close ups of each would be great, if you ever get the time.

yeah he was a wehrmacht NCO, have paperwork if interests you

these are from initial poland invasion

13-14

Is that the death notice on the first page?

I would also like close ups of page 9 if thats ok OP?

yeah ive thought about doing that, just never get around to it. allot of these are quite unique. many action shots as well

15-16

I collect these as well, it's hard though wedding through fake single photos. Somebody in the Baltic got ahold of old photo paper and is printing stacks.

close up provided, page 9, if its a certain one let me know

and it was a close friend from my understanding.

yeah I only buy real specific dealer stuff, this is all family memorabilia so its good to go. ill snap his wehrpac in a sec.

Wehrpass

In the book is usually good, I don't think I have seen an entire false album before. I like the press photos. Know anything about those released Russian archive photos? I've seen them but I don't know if they are real, reprints, or new fakes.

closeup of that officer pointing a baton at the camera?

17-18 feel free to ask anything. this site keeps me sane, so figured i could share for once

the russian stuff is generall good if it has a realistically aged KGB marking on rear. only buy hitler or high level german ones if you do. OH and NOT FROM UKRAINE, just dont do it lol

officer pic, one of my favs

19-20

Note photographer in bottom right with EK2 i think

21-22

The Ukrainian ones I've looked at and the Baltic States looked too good to be true. Also I see a lot of the fake helmets that are coming out of there, guys buy them and pay a good sum. They are fake though, sawdust camouflage and wire baskets.

23-24

that moment when you have a rare never seen photo of rommel from side angel durring a famous campaign. lol

Agreed. That pic is great

yeah anythign thats too good to be true is bro. no joke

This next one has a perfect Reaction pic lol.

24-25

thanks man, glad someone else gets to enjoy them

26-27

Note them making polish pic flowers/cotton....cause pols i guess top left

blown to shit horse left middle

WWI era armored car with maxim top right

right middle, mg34 in anti air role on train car

bottom right, is a straight up G on motocross

lol having fun now

28-29

mainly random shit on fire and boats

btoom left PzIII

Maybe you can help? I got this press photo a while back but I'm not sure who it is of, any idea?

Great photographs thanks OP this is a treat from the usual cancer threads. Whoever took the pictures had talent.

damn not sure man, if he was published he is most likely an ace, or at least recognized durring a specific engagement. I would good german fighter aces, find all the images u can and compare compare compare.

You'l probably get a hit brotha

30-31

KV-2 i think top left no clue

Fliped pz1 it looks like

and some kinda field gun

then blown to shit polish residences

Poles picking cotton mfw

Frank?

Shits pretty cash Op

thanks man, glad you renjoying

32-34

these are good ones, occupied city photos

MG nest bottom left

far right photo is an unexploded artillery shell that hit the ground, note that they cordoned it off with traffic guard barricades lol

lol
you mean fritz?
thanks brotha

35-36

will take closeup of his squad, bottom left

That artillery shell.. better safe than blown to bits. I would have made a thousand-meter long stick just to set it off lol

closeup of unit NCO's or something fuck idk have too many to figure out

haha no joke, imagien the fucker there when it hit haha

37-38

these are after the intial campaign from what i recall. He lived up until i was like 15

NOTE: SPEEDOS... high speed kraut space tech

I am sorry but what is a NCO and what do they do??

page 39

return home for leave.

who wants to see the luger he had O.O with the shit holster and everything lol

The sound of it hitting the ground must've been deafening and the lucky bastards in it's proximity

Non commissioned officer, like our sergeant in the US army.

Untersharfurher Obersharfurer etc.

Show that shit bro

Be me, german Sgt, trying to eat my fucking snitsnel after hard day of making polish pick cotton;

Out of nowehre shit polish gun shoot shit round that breaks concrete and makes me have to put up a fence.....

mfw.

"closeup from an earlier page"

thank you sir. Are these a family member of you?

shit im retarded hes an officer, not collars, and also the ribbon bar holders.

mfw i looks like a moron

hahaha

Family were German Protestants in Germany during WWII

sharing my brotha
yeah my grandpa on dads side, deceased sadly

is he eating toast? lol that's a great pic

yeah lol, not mine, its a well known photo out there

second picture on the left

close up please

>lets see grandpas dick

lol I had put it up, but the Sup Forums inside of me couldn't refuse that request hahaha.

Hans von Phelps!

I have all sorts of WWII shit so if something in particular interests you fuckers let me know.

Im along for the ride till the thread shits in pants

Heinz Bär

thanks i appreciate the lulz

how old your big dicked gramps when he died?

if ur grandpa came to the us was he ever harassed/hunted by the kikes for being a "nazi war criminal who burned 6 billion jews"?

Im sorry to hear that, Im sure he had some great stories to tell

anytime lol

and 93 if i recall right. I was 15 or so so that should be about right

LOL! nah he was all proud and stuff, and never hesitated to tell stories, he was captured shortly after his tranfer to Grossdeautchland "have pics if of transfer docs if ya wanna call bs lol" all his stuff my grandma kept then they came here a coupel years after war.
Funny you say that, at my schools they would have war history day and stuff and he would come set up a table in the school library and talk about it and what not for everyone, he was well liked and loved in his community in fact

Hell i have all the letters people wrote for my grandmother when he passed.

quick snapshot of the Grossdeautchland papers.

He was an Oberfeldwebel when these were given

did ur grandpa ever run in to american soldiers later in life and swap stories? or were the bitter rivals?

What year was the capture?
Do you have one of these from his marriage to grandmother?

>a wild Aryan appears

Nice RAD armband I see there.

great fuckin question :D

To my knowledge no, but he did hang out at the war museum in the next city over sometimes, so id imagine it happened. They would like volunteer to open it certain days and stuff. Hell he has stuff there on loan still XD

-I can probably narrow it down to a exact day if you wanted but afer looking id say about 44

is this what your talking about?

thansk brotha, got a bunch of different ones.
figured if not be a lazy fuck and get your answer on date lol this was the date of his last assignment

For Americans not December 8, it's 12 of August.

Looks like it, red copy was for higher level people? Blue is standard I think, not so sure. I have the dust cover but it's pretty old.

well ur grandpa sounds like a pretty cool guy

who would he have voted for this election you think?

the globalist nazis or the liberal capitalist usurper trump?

ah gotcha, hell you could probably narrow it down to a location he was at and stuff.

- could be brotha, from looking at it it contains a very detailed blood line explanation, he was an officer so that may be the difference, no clue.

teaser photo INCOMING

Captured in Baltics, lucky he was to survive.

Mp38, haven't seen one in a long while.

-

He was an awesome guy, He would have voted trump, he was a gun guy and a prepper, hell he taught me how to can and shit.

Hell his final words, no bullshit was "Eh hell with it" His garden hose kept fucking up and i kept fixing it, he was on hospice for pancreatic cancer at the time. When i told him it broke again he said that then went to sleep, never got to speak again.

Thats bad ass you can tell that man. I can snap a photo when he was in his 50s or 60s if yal interested

Has some of this stuff been added to the collection? I'm thrown off by the SS bolts on the second tunic... Not typical of Großdeutschland?

Its a parts kit i want to get around to making live, but havent bought the tube i need yet.

Scored it on IMA a few years ago. I usually run a ZB26 when i go reenact to keep his memory alive lol

Oh yeah man, a large portion, He got me heavy into collecting when I was in middle school, he would buy anything vets would bring the old museum they didnt want anymore.

I keep all his stuff seperate for the most part

fucking pancreatic cancer...it seems to be way too common a source of death for the greatest generation

That explains the Totenkopf insignia, as well as the other SS panzer insignias, photos etc..

cool!

Yeah it was sad dude. He was mowing his own grass up to his 80s man, Then he had surgery to try and stop it and he lost way way too much weight. Id have to walk behind him holding his belt in case he fell. Got down to 90 lbs man. terrible to witness.

He was a champ till the end though

photo of him i keep in the gun room

You seem like a sharp guy brotha, heres some photos of rommel, only one was ever published. Hell you might be able to figure out who i am by this lol.

Not gonna zoom too close, i like havung rare shit haha

yup

you notice some jaudnice on mom or dad (grandma/grandpa), they go in to have a stint placed the drain some of the toxins/bilirubin and they come out of surgery like night and die barely able to keep their eyes open and usually die within 4-5 days

at least morphine is a common staple in the dying process at that point...high af on cloud 9

Fuck bro sorry to hear that man. SOme serious shit dude.

Yeh the lady had him doped up, he had my mommaw by his side in bed the whole time comforting him.

Hell she lived several more years after him, lonely as hell though. Still listen to a birthday voicemail sometimes man. Dem feels

Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, and brains saves both... Or something like that?

Rommel is my favorite Generalfeldmarschall.

You tugging at me Wehraboo strings brotha. pick one of them for a closeup

The middle looks pretty good, you can see the Panzertruppen in the background.

>sadly deceased nazi

not a bad choice, this one was actually published, but the cropped version was used. this however shows the bushes that obstructed the original. Enjoy Sup Forums

Thanks Sup Forumsro!

Hard to tell, but could be a Panzer IV in the background?

Based on the loading door, and slightly slowed track.

mfw that was that pics are form poland

You need to leave sir

it sure is
Panzer IV. 7th Panzer Division – France 1940

I have the photos the second cameraman took of this event. not published, he kept them for some reason or another

refrence this worldwarphotos.info/gallery/germany/tanks-2-3/panzer-iv-tank/erwin-rommel-and-panzer-iv-france/

wow an album of losers

show me an album from the allies

who wants to dwell on this loser shit

mfw

"this fucking guy"

get in the tranny threads

Got a pick of Eisenhower fishing with a guy he killed lol. that count?