Admit it Cracker bois, you are jealous of our heritage. We built the pyramids, invented wifi...

Admit it Cracker bois, you are jealous of our heritage. We built the pyramids, invented wifi, (proof below) And I havent seen any jealous cracker disprove ANY of this!

You never invented wifi, crackers, you just stole it from us

How many people travel to Egypt to see the Nubian pyramids each year? Oh, right none, because the Nubians didn't build any

Stop appropriating my culture

Only white people make these threads, and they're not even funny

U had help from aliens

Jamal Jamal Jamal.

nigga you from africa no egypt...

inb4 racist whites come to destroy and steal like their ancestors. :D

WE

WUZ

niggers took over egypt when it was crumbling, shitted all over it, and got wrekt by Assyrians.

I like what you are doing :)

The whole "kangs" theory is stupid.
"We had all this stuff up to and beyond modern technology!"
"Well what happened to it L'monjello?"
"Da white man took it!"
"But Limoncellos the white man didn't have guns, you did. The white man didn't even understand technology according to you. How did you lose?"
Then they sucker punch you and steal your phone.

Get rekt, OP.

I love this threads where blacks are disgusted by their african ancestors and try to change it to egyptian

You assholes weren't even allowed to breed. Egypt was a lot like America. Division and "black lives matter" and sjw cucks and burning the streets then you became kings a short while before it was destroyed. Congrats.

Your bait sucks

Nah dawg you stole it from the space niggers.

A very small part of your entire continent did something good at one time (which alien help hasn't been disproven for) and that makes your race successful? Do you want to read about all the white mans successes ?

i want all of you niggers to die
just stop existing, i dont want suffering just fuck off
just disappear

As much as you might dislike or even hate white people, to say that they aren't the ones who innovated and continue to create technological, societal, and scientific advancements that have impacted the world is simply pathetic.

I think everyone sucks equally, so I don't have a biasness with this bullshit like you do.

yes this makes sense because OP is clearly actualy black

>I never claimed he was black

Here's proof, whiteboys. An actual photograph of an ancient Egyptian.

we wuz kangs n shieeeeeeit