Really makes you think

Really makes you think

>Implying I care about the lives of Jew Yorkers

>Implying dead New Yorkers is a bad thing

excuse me but your president is a new yorker

9/11 killed innocent civilians, while all of the other ones were acts of war and only military people died for the most part

>implying anyone voted for a filthy jew yorker
putinbot pls go

People will fall for it

i keked a bit

That's wrong, but you know that of course and youre just trolling.
You might as well just say 9/11 was bad because innocent civilian people died, while in the other events only freedom-hating subhumans died

Yeah but New York didn't vote for him due to communism so it's gg.

>9/11 was bad because innocent civilian people died, while in the other events only freedom-hating subhumans died
This is the true redpill right here

All it took was a german's perspective.

>there wasn't massive infighting and huge disapproval over Vietnam.

sasuga Sup Forums

And holocaust only killed militant jews, eh?

bruh

Are you for serious? Because it's the most stupid thing I've read today

>Vietnam
>lack of butthurt

Did you ever picked up a book or read history? You're Colombian, so I don't expect you to be very literate, but come on.

>not recognising this ancient image
How long have you been browsing this site?

Why are Americans so fucking stupid?

I thought America is all about democracy, so illegal military invasion would be initiated by (((the people))) by extension, unless they excercised their 2nd amendment right against tyranny, obviously the 3000 didnt, so well deserved id say

native americans didn't deserve to be opressed by the US, if any opposed they got killed.

The bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki happened to cities, not militar bases, subsequently, killing civils, and it wasn't a tower, or two, it was a whole city.

I don't reallyknow a lot about the third image, but as you can see, they are children running to save their lives.

In conclusion, this is, either, bait or you are retarded.

I'm Sup Forums? like 12 years
int? not long, I come around every few months. I can't take more than a week of the shitposting here at a time.

>I can't take more than a week of the shitposting here at a time.
Then fuck off.

No thanks, you're not even American.