How do you keep your ass clean while visiting america? there's just paper

how do you keep your ass clean while visiting america? there's just paper.

use the paper to clean after poopy and shower every day.

take a shower you disgusting eurotrash shitbag

Keep some flushable baby wipes with you while traveling.

brudi, I guess he is azn
in EU we use paper too

>Showering after every poop

You just implied that OP should do this or that you do this. You also called OP stupid for not doing this. Do you have any idea what a weird fucking person you are?

>in EU we use paper too

In the entire country of EU, we use paper.

he asked how to keep his ass clean you fucking mongo
learn to read you fucking yard ape

Stimmt nicht.
Ich habe Bedienstete die ihn mir sauber lecken.

they dont even know about the three seashells.

He doesn't know how to use the shells.

And your solution is to shower after every poop. That's your solution to keeping your ass clean. You have no better ideas. That's how much of a savage idiot you are. You are a filthy fuck if you don't know any other ways to keep that butt of yours clean.

red' kein kack du spack

Wet wipes. Mankind's greatest invention.

Be aware of your own body functions. If you just walk into a bathroom and slam yourself on a seat and grunt between two tense buttcheeks and then wipe aimlessly, you're gonna be dirty.

If you poop properly, for one, you won't have much to clean up. Mostly around that hole. Wipe the living shit out of it please. Anything left is of course the bacteria that you can't see. Get some baby wipes if you care about it.

If you have anal sex then you definitely need to clean with something more than tp, unless you're really comfortable with your partner and are tested and you wanna take that risk on a hot passionate night with your partner. I don't give a fuck.

I think we have a seashellmind here.

The bible. It's expensive toilet paper.

He just offered one solution. Not every solution.
I bet you don't even wipe you nasty fucking indian.

And uncomfortable. I bet you don't wipe either you mudslime