How does coke zero even work? I drink one like every other day, should i just bump it up to one a day? its zero calories

how does coke zero even work? I drink one like every other day, should i just bump it up to one a day? its zero calories

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mf82FfX-wuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thats a pepsi and how do dogs type

Serious question, are you retarded?

You realize you're still going to be a fat faggot if you drink sodas right? "Diet" drinks are just as bad as regualer drinks.

simple answer, bump it up to 17 coke zero's a day, and live the dream.

i knew a guy that died of throat cancer from drinking too much diet pepsi

The artificial sweeteners are so foreign to your body that it can't even metabolize it. That's why it's zero calories.

Op is officially an idiot, abandon thread.

Actually it does break down, but yeah doesn't get metabolised.

To answer OPs question, artificial sweeteners. They taste sweet but don't get broken down to energy like sugar does.

>diet soda causes cancer
im so tired of this meme

All soda causes cancer.
Get memed

Everything causes cancer jackarse

>aspartame

research the side effects

Everything is cancer fuckbutt

>no side effects at concentrations used in soda
>mfw

>known to the state of california

>using mfw no face posted
>mfw i have no fac

drink it everyday and it accumulates

Fuck you are stupid.

It uses two different sweeteners rather than just one.

Only faggots actually believe this.

he isnt wrong

Well in case i'm not getting trolled:
Everything that tastes sweet or salty makes you hungry, so if you don't eat sugar but your body believes he gets sugar you will get more hungry and eat more. This shit is used to make cows and pigs fatter in a shorter period of time.
If your meals don't vary in size than go ahead. If you maybe put a little bit more on your plate or eat a second plate it may hang together with your coke zero consumption.

you're everything that's wrong with this planet

The artificial sweeteners aren't that much of a deal. It just breaks down and you piss it out. They really aren't very dangerous and the ones in coke zero (or diet coke) are in fact plant extracts.

Drinking too much phosphoric acid is not very good for your bones though. In general, drink as little soda as you possibly can. Drink water you big baby.

I only weigh 148 pounds

Artificial sweeteners are safe.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mf82FfX-wuU