Is Amsterdam, Prague and Copenhagen the Holy Trinity of European cities?

Is Amsterdam, Prague and Copenhagen the Holy Trinity of European cities?

I'm spending a week between all three cities and wanted to know some good places to visit/things to do - not boring shit like museums but something for 18 year olds

>Copenhagen

>Copenhagen

>copenhagen

What's wrong with Copenhagen?

>Copenhagen

?

nothing it's fine
it's boring compared to prague and dam though you should still be able to get some smoke (christiana)

>Any city in Italy

Only Prague deserves to be on that list.

It's rather boring and expensive t b h

>expensive as all hell
>sterile/boring as fuck
>biggest attraction is a tiny mermaid
>filled with d*nes

>Copenhagen
>not Vienna

Skip Amsterdam and Copenhagen & just go to Prague.

>trying to decrease dutch tourism revenue

FUCK OFF YANK

Budapest is underrated I think, but they do have a retarded language

>not boring shit like museums but something for 18 year olds

You are going to be doing drugs and drinking anyway for three weeks so why even ask.

lol, this

>Budapest
>underrated

Everybody knows about Budapest and has for many years, as a matter of fact all these central Euro cunts have been discovered for years

Of course, but I rarely see it rated among the best destinations in Europe, which it definitely is

No
Not even desu, replace with Budapest

Agreed, Budapest is amazing, the parliament building is one par with the taj mahal (seen both) in my opinion, was there this summer

sadly that degenerate festival was going on while I was there so the entire city was filled with tourists, even more than usual

>Prague
Fuck off, we are full!

they have an amusement park within the city though

I've done all three in the past 2 year's Prague is good for booze and I went to the gun firing range sex and drugs few and far between, taxi drivers ripped us off, good cheap food. Forget Copenhagen, it's very expensive and fuck all for an 18 year old to do, except go to the old fun park and that costs big style. Amsterdam is the best for you, lots of sexy fun and pot, plenty of booze and nice city, lots of stag and hen does. ....have fun

Typical travel done by normies to central Europe includes Vienna, Prague and Budapest. Lately Bratislava too.