Who's excited for The Big Fucking Giant?

Who's excited for The Big Fucking Giant?
Meeeeeeeeee

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I thought it was Big Fucking Guy

>human beans

Me too. UUUU

>human beans

thank you based kek

>BGD
How can humans compete?

My name is William Wilson. Four years after my hellish plane crash I came back with one goal. To save my agency. But my old approach wasn't enough. I couldn't only be CIA. I had to become the Big Fucking Guy.

>poster has a little girl, feet, and a big guy
Is Spielberg a Sup Forums poster?

>Sup Forums's full of literal children

Drink bleach you piece of faggot shit.

>directed by Dan Schneider

You mean Dan "Get in the party van" Schneider

>
loooool

I'm on the fence with it. I think like 95% of Spielberg's output post 2000, it looks overly-dramatic and, well, TOO directed. Spielberg has had a bad habit lately of making his movies overly dramatic or theatrical to the point where it's forced and takes all of the emotion from scenes by trying way too hard to have it.

It might still be good, but I think it'll just be too overdone. Luckily we have the animated movie which was perfect.

I love Sup Forums. I truly do. As pathetic as it may sound, I've never met anyone irl that's as fun to be with as the community here.

Uh, you don't get to bring friends.

From the human beans and real heroes

Same, user.

So I've seen this three times now, at three separate early screenings. Here's my verdict.

This is a beautiful movie, and everything about BFG, the character that is, is simply perfect. Acting, mocap, dialogue. He's such a great character and is simply adorable. The girl does a pretty good job too I guess. All the villian giants so to speak are also pretty great, namely Jemaine Clement as The Fleshlumpeater.

The story is very much lacking, and there is hardly one to speak of really. And the third act takes a very unexpected turn. All in all, it's two hours of eye candy with funny and adorable characters. Highly recommended but don't expect anything deep or thought provoking.

Picture is one of my confirmation emails as proof.

>Human beans

>BFG
>Big faggot gap

>Finally I have become a big fucking giant

I fucking hate the face they went with

>maimen

Big Fucking Grandpa

>At last, now I am the big fucking giant, or BFG for short
FUCKING REALLY?

>All the villian giants so to speak are also pretty great, namely Jemaine Clement as The Fleshlumpeater.

The giants in the animated film were genuinely scary as fuck. How are they compared to this cause in the trailer you see one and he is just too clean compared to the animated ones.

they are slowly robbing male kids of their oportunities. I won't watch movies with female leads, period.

I've never seen the animated one, but they're not scary. At times they're imposing, but mostly they just come off as bullies.

That is the only problem so far that I have then. In the old one they were much like bullies but they looked like they are kids in a sort of sense. Very ugly and predatorial.