ITT: Sad pics

ITT: Sad pics

so....feels..?

sure why not

it's called cringe thread.

Depressing? Hell naw, means I dont gotta share with anyone

watch out everyone. got the Sup Forums police here!

Just the tip folks...

WHY IS THERE HAIR ALL OVER THE GLANS

The story behind this
Honeymoon was spent at a football game and this is her and husband going home wasted/hungover

>Not so sad

Followed by a bottle of schnapps and a brisk suicide.

If I saw anyone actually buying this shit, I'd invite them to my thanksgiving dinner

This was my thanksgiving :(

there's a STRAND stuck in the urethra and it's curlin around dat GLANS

I like you.
Faggotry intended.

No friends and family guy here. I made a turkey and sides, fuck it's not that hard.

How is this sad? He s got a comfy grammy to make him tacos and burritos and comfy chocolate delight, clean clothes, a kitchen with a washing machine and a family to make him cakes. I have zero pics of my birthdays passed 12 because mom had to make it about herself at my expense so whatever we planned she flaked on and blamed me for some arbitarary mess.Lil brown homie doesnt have a worry in the world

Feel like crying but I fucking can't. Love you user.

Even if we couldn't faggot over a meal with you, my wife and I, I still love your gay ass.

It's not about the meal, faggot.

this was my first thanksgiving in the Army. sad part was that several people invited me over for thanksgiving with their family. I just didn't want to impose. Luckily gained some good friends, especially being deployed for 9 months this year, and had a great thanksgiving at my buddies place

Good to hear, user. Good friends, good people in general really change your life around.

It should not exist.

never

guy I deployed with in Iraq became my family for 9 months. didn't feel weird at all to spend thanksgiving with him and his family. definitely felt great

This one is always sad.

>that scene from The Young Pope
>you are so wrong, but here's your (You)

Yes it is.

why sad?

It's disgusting. Should be euthanized.

why? how do you know his mind is affected, he could be brilliant. Hell if he doesn't play sports, he could have more time to study

Honeymoon or reception?

woah man, careful with those edges

you're wrong
and you're a sad little man
life doesn't have to conform to your bullshit standards

These lonely birthday ones get me every time.

god damn that's sad AF

Im calling it now, youre ugly as fuck

Both of these = omfg

Is she a trap?

wow! Sup Forums have positive feelings

Another 'Free Willy' movie?

I'll dump some sad/feels stuff

This one made me cry

This make me cry

Goddamn you user

breh

This one made me sad because this sounds like something I would do

i was dismissive at first, but cried too. made me think about my cat.

click the like button if you stroked the dick

Damn, Leia let herself go, turned into a chubby wog and Han of course is no-where to be seen

Who the fuck is cutting onions in here?

imagine being constantly surrounded by wetbacks

Edgy

literally more sad than any of the cringe Sup Forumstard shit

Flame on...

Always gets me but Sup Forums made him a birthday card, not on my computer right now but I'm sure someone can post it.

damn.

5am here

Sup Forums made him happy don't worry

This is really fucking long so I assume nobody is gonna read it but I guess I'll post it anyways

Calling it now, you've probably been told you need to be euthanized yourself and you like to take it out on people who can't help themselves.

what

Do you guys want me to post some pretty deep feels. Its all oc ಠ_ಠ

My 26th bday was the 16th of november and I'm homeless. Noone in my family called me, haven't heard from any of them in months. Noone got me anything or said happy bday, I don't think anyone knew. It snowed that night and I snuck into someone's shed bcuz it was my bday and I felt I deserved it.

Goddamn it user. You got me

Where did all this dust suddenly come from?

I guess not then... I'm going to play some skyrim and clean my room then. Maybe another time. Sorry for bothering you guys

How you typin this then

do it

you're still able to whinge on Sup Forums so it could be worse

>dank method

jesus wait more than 2 minutes. i'd like to hear it

OK, stand by

There is a photo of Sup Forums making a bunch of characters around him wishing him a happy birthday and they sent it to him over a middleman on facebook. I dont have the photo though

can relate, being desensitized is a double-edged sword