Battlestations thread. rate mine Sup Forums

battlestations thread. rate mine Sup Forums

The ASUS ROG is packing a fuckin GTX 1070 btw

Messy as fuck + gaming on laptop is shit.
24 inch 144Hz screen, comfy keyboard and mouse is the way bro

im gonna get same pc fammie

>backwards rear sight

im getting a 29" ultrawide and a 28" 4k 60hz screen soon. I hate playing with keyboard and mouse hence the xbox one controller

>shit-tier AR
>backwards rear MBUS
>shitty ruger
>glock is the only decent gun

2/10 would not bang

armed and semi-operational

Hate playing with mouse ? What r u playing, mario kart ? I got a controller in my drawer but I used it only once for Mortal Kombat. And I played like all the games you can spell.

Holy fuck Im retarded lol. I took off the rear sight a while ago to mount a scope but it was a pos so i returned it and put the sight back on... no wonder my aim has been shit lately

more

uh ok... here's how I made the Leslie I guess

currently playing mostly doom and fallout 4. I just prefer controller, I suck with a mouse

must be cool to have so much garbage to stare at

What's with the roll of fucking wank tish?

oh hell yea

oh and since that pic was taken i've put the alien in storage and classed it up a bit showing off my vintage mics with the hammond

I always wondered if that was fail or not.

Rate mine.

you're neet aren't you
gun nut, very clean aesthetic though. 9/10 non biased rating
diggin all of it.
poor computer.
love this.

i'm on my phone so no battle station from me tonight. sorry fellow humans.

weeaboo faggot.

>no battle station from me tonight
well the threads gonna die user and it's gonna be your fault >:|

You going to shoot up a school or play a video game where you shoot up a school?

Is it nothing but chinks posting pics here?!?

not even close to neet lol im a software dev

Just out of curiosity

What do people think or say when they come into your room? Whether that's friends, dates, etc? I dated a girl once that had a room like that and I was heavy into anime myself so it wasn't that big of a deal but never asked how it was.

Rokits fucking nice

I like them, and they're what I could afford at the time. I have mid-tier everything tbh, but I'm perfectly fine with that.

What models are they 6's?

8's, and I got the 10s subwoofer too but it's udner the shelves, and you can barely see it in the pic

You seen the 12" sub for £700?

Yeah I always wanted the 12s ($800 or so) and then when i saw the 400W 12sho for like $1500 I lusted! Buuuut buying any new monitors are long way for me at this point.

He dont have friends or dates so there is no problem.

Yeah it's expensive but fuck me the bass must be insane windows warping and everything

I bet this guy sells drugs

yeah it's probably pretty good. so much depends on the room though, in a small room it's almost impossible to get the real $$$ potential out of an expensive subwoofer. mid-tier is good enough!

Aye definitely

ok only because you have the same mouse as me

Ive seen plenty of glocks jam up. My ruger sr9e hasn't jamed one time with about 1000 rounds of shit cheap ammo and reloads. I own a "shit" ras47 too nigger same thing 0 problems. brainless brand boy.

Xbox one
500 gigabytes

>He fell for the """""""""GAMING LAPTOP"""""""""" meme

i thought the term was "labtop"