INSIDE JOB

SEPT OF BAELOR EXPLOSION WAS AN INSIDE JOB!

QUEEN CERSIE PLANTED EXPLOSIVES INSIDE THE SEPT. NO DRAGONS HIT THE SEPT OF BALOR. DRAGON FIRE DOES NOT GLOW GREEN. DRAGON FIRE DOES NOT CAUSE BUILDINGS TO EXPLODE OUTWARD

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!

ASK QUESTIONS!

THIS IS HARRENHAL. NOTICE HOW DRAGONFIRE MELTED THE STONES, BUT THEY DID NOT EXPLODE.

ONLY WILDEFIRE EXPLODES, WE DON"T HAVE ANY OTHER TECHNOLOGY THAT COULD CAUSE AN EXPLOSION. WE HAVEN"T INVENTED GUN POWDER YET

DRAGON FIRE CAN'T MELT MARBLE BEAMS!

this meme has high potential

NOTICE THIS COMET TAIL IS RED.

COMETS DON"T LEAVE RED TAILS. THIS IS NOT A NORMAL COMET. ITS A COMET SENT BY THE CROWN TO SPREAD SOME KIND OF CHEMICAL ON THE POPULATION.

COMET TAIL? MORE LIKE CHEM TAIL

WE NEED ANSWERS

Witnesses claim they heard an explosion prior to the fireball

Nice shit m8, very impressive.

>Sept 11

Thanks, I worked hard on it so that it would be funny.

Its was obviously the Bravosi

>was only 2 or 3 seconds longer than the time it would take a crow to fall to the ground

African or European crow?

NOTICE THE SEVEN POINTED STAR. ULTRAJEWS

>nose that small

>Crown does not pay debt
>Stannis dead, no one pays debt
>"Oy vey this is another Doom of Valirya, the westerosi know, time to fuck them up a little to show them who is boss"

>lol truthers are faggots
>I love sucking government cock

Kill yourself

>WILL THERE BE ANY FLUBBER IN THIS MOVIE?

THE CROWN WOULD HAVE YOU BELIEVE 19 DOTHRAKI SCREAMERS WHO STUDIED IN BRAVOS HIGHJACKED A DRAGON WITH NOTHING BUT ARAKHS. THEIR DRAGON INSTRUCTORS SAID THEY WERE OF SIMPLE MIND AND NOT CAPABLE OF FLYING A DRAGON INTO KING'S LANDING WITH SUCH SKILL.

NOBODY REPORTED SEEING A DRAGON UNTIL THE CROWN ISSUED REPORTS OF A DRAGON ATTACK

THEIR ALLEGED LEADER KHAL OSAMO HAS BEEN ON MILK OF THE POPPY FOR 10 YEARS, AND MAY HAVE DIED AS FAR BACK AS 8 YEARS AGO

QUESTION THE OFFICIAL STORY

Don't forget that the Crown financed Khal Osamo to fight Drogo khalasar some years ago.

>sucking truther cock

Go fellate your shotgun.

Hello globalist shit bag.
I'll make sure to laugh at you when muslims rape your daughter and skin her alive for having ugly, pig like skin.
Little dicked queer.

>conflating truther madness with the real threat of islamic immigration

FALSE FLAG, FALSE FLAG

I AM ALEX OF HOUSE JONES, I DECREE THIS A CONSPIRACY!

YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS QUEEN CERSEI, YOU WICKED, WICKED DEVIL! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHH

>islamic immigration
>threat

Go change your diapers you pussy ass cuckservative faggot.

>it's Sup Forums tries to be funny episode, but wind up coming off as out of touch, unwashed neckbeards

worst board

THERE IS A GLOBALIST CONSPIRACY TO UNITE ALL THE KINGDOMS INTO ONE SUPER KINGDOM. THEY WILL WANT A ONE KINGDOM CURRENCY.

GOLD IS THE ONLY TRUE CURRENCY. DO NOT LET THE GLOBAL ELITE SWITCH US OVER TO DRAGONGLASS CURRENCY

lol he does say that

cool reddit thread

fucking losers

So close...

Its actuslly a ship

on reddit maybe

BREAK THE CONDITIONING

BUY MY WATER FILTERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH GLOBALISTS

OUR WATER WELLS ARE BEING POISONED BY THE BRAVOOSI GLOBALIST MOVEMENT

BUY MY GLOWING METALS THAT ARE TAKEN FROM THE DEEPEST DEPTHS OF THE RUINS OF OLD VALYRIA IMBUED WITH ANCIENT MAGIC

Underrated