Does it matter if Canada becomes asian? Asians are smarter than whites anyway. They can create a better Cananda

Does it matter if Canada becomes asian? Asians are smarter than whites anyway. They can create a better Cananda .

Other urls found in this thread:

worldatlas.com/articles/top-30-countries-with-nobel-prize-winners.html
neatorama.com/2015/02/02/The-History-of-the-Snowmobile/
thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/joseph-armand-bombardier/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, it doesn't, because nobody cares

Why do Asians come here if their countries are so great?

t.Wang-a-lang Xiou

t. Huang Lee

t. Ping Pong

I'm not a chink. But the chinks can clearly do a better job than we can.

t. Zhang

t. Ching Chang

>it's what a chink would say

>south americans thinking they could do better than asians

lmao LOOK at your countries.

Kill yourselves.

>Does it matter if Canada becomes asian
canada well be a multi racial country (brazil 2.0)

It's literally the elite that come here though. The average Asian honestly seems dumb as fuck based from history and the FOB ones I know. Only thing I'd give them is that they're hard workers.

t.Wong

Absolutely this
Chinese only IQ test people in urban Shanghai schools, the best in their country
If they IQ test everybody, Chinese would only score like 90-95, not 105
Japanese score everybody and have the same score as white Americans, which is 104-105, which is why Japanese actually are capable of inventing and innovating unlike chinks

t. ding dong

You mean if they return to being Asian

Feeling whites and their nativitycomplex

t. Tiki Taka

better than niggers

We do better than Asia.

>We

no, not you dumb chimpzilian

Ontop of this, the chinese (and asian education in general) focuses on very little but clear results. If China and India are producing so many engineers all the fucking time, why aren't they way more innovative than us?

Creativity and imagination is required, and it's largely taught.

Nope
I agree
Not true anymore

chinks can do a good job of anything that requires memory skills since they place so much value on that for education, there are only a few jobs where this is important
they have poor people skills, creativity and problem solving skills, the majority of jobs

No, race doesn't matter. Canada has a strict points-based system, which means that you only get skilled immigrants and some refugees.

You should probably limit property speculation in places like Vancouver though, set up rent control or something like that.

I might move to Canada once I graduate and learn some French.

Do asians created the airplane? The wristwatch? The HUE?

Coming to Quebec?

No, but French proficiency gets you a lot of points under the skilled worker system.

>Crearivity meme
Korean and Japan have done more to further humanity in the past year than Australia and Canada combined since their founding.

Yeah, and they've achieved it thru 70 hour work weeks and soul-crushing educational system.

Their competitiveness and dedication is their strength, not their innovation.

Your knowledge of Canada history is laughable, a real shame for our country. Canada has actually invented a lot of shit, you just don't know about it.

For the past 6 years, both South Korea and Japan have been granted more patents per capita than every other country. Including yours.
Stay salty :^)

It's not about effort. Like I said they've done more in the past year than canada and australia since their founding. It takes genius to accomplish what these countries have. Hard work can't create genius.

No we haven't invented shit we are an embarresment. What have we invented go ahead.

>increasingly leverage of intellectual property laws is the same thing as innovation
okay then, you got me. so smart.

From the top of my head

Medicinal insulin (Banting and Best) 1922
Snowmobile (Bombardier) 1937
First practical phone or first phone (arguable, Alexander Bell)
Walkie-Talkie
Electron Microscope
Gas Mask
Prosthetic Hands
Canadarm
G-suit

Lots of other stuff in telecommunication and other stuff in general.

One of the greatest literary critic was a Canadian (Frye)

worldatlas.com/articles/top-30-countries-with-nobel-prize-winners.html

We're right below Japan in terms of Nobel Prizes with a quarter of the population. You are clueless.

>elite asians come here
>fried rice restaruants
>$1 laundromats
people actually believe this.

that's the elite

>Snowmobile (Bombardier) 1937
Canadians, and americans, did snowmobiles before that.

We are asians you retard

I assume you're joking but still

neatorama.com/2015/02/02/The-History-of-the-Snowmobile/

thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/joseph-armand-bombardier/

Hahaa funland wins again!

The electron microscope was invented by Busch, a German. Walkie Talkie was invented by a team of Americans for the US military. Bell spent most of his life in UK and US and lived in Canada for only a year. I'm not even going to waste time fact checking the rest of your bullshit. You are clueless.

>American revisionism

Hings came up with the walkie-talkie 3 years before the americans got to it (1937 vs 1940). You could argue both can be credited for the invention.

The first electromagnetic lens, yes, Busch in 1926. The first North American electron microscope was made by Canadians. Still before you.

Bell was born in Scotland, but the invention is typically credited to Canada. Remember that he died in Canada.

Please go ahead and check the rest, dumbass. I could add more if you want.

Yeah, by changing working conditions to 16 hours a day

>canada

I honestly agree, over the past few years I've seen just how smart and hardworking they are. Makes me ashamed of the Aussie's here just drinking their life away and being degenerate

if asians are smarter why everybody is miserable and poor in asia?

Literally everything I look up says the first electron microscope was invented in germany either by ernst ruska or max knoll.

Patrick Chan, would you kneel before and worship any white girl who gave you romantic attention?

t. chiggidy china the chinese chicken

In the future robots will do our jobs, while white people spend their time enjoying life.

I guess that future will come sooner for Canada, as they just import the robots.

They get results though, I don't know why citing the hours put into it is supposed to be bad

I'm actually starting to think the biggest Canuck shitposters are Zhangs