Be me

>Be me
>Sleeping during day, awake at night
>12 year old cousin comes to stay at my house
>She wanted to see me
>Decide I'll have to stay awake and change my sleeping schedule for her, so she doesn't get bored and hates me

>Take 50mg of Amphetamines to keep it up
>Feeling really tired, edgy and impulsive
>Somehow manage to go through the day, and some of the night

>Fastforward
>Little cousin sleeps late, so I decide to stay with her in the salon watching TV until she's tired enough to sleep
>Everyone else is sleeping by now

>She gets close
>Starts whispering and laughing cutely
>I tickle her
>She lets me rub her tummy
>for some fucked up reason I ask her ''if it tickles in here'' and rub the pussy from above the panties
>She gasps
>Gets a bit scared and it gets a bit awkward
>Says she wants to go to sleep

FUCK Sup Forums WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO. SHE IS GOING TO HATE ME FOREVER NOW.

I tried sleeping, but I could only sleep for 2h and now I can't sleep anymore. Do you think she'll hate me forever now? That she'll be creep ed out?

if this is real and not some fetish shit you just ruined your relationship with your cousin forever, congrats you pedophile scumbag nigger

How do I fix it? I've been alone for a long time and her cuteness and my tiredness got the best of me. Not an excuse, but she is one of those 12 years old that looks like a 15 years old.

youre fucking dim and belong on /r9k

What country do you live in? What are the prisons like there?

Oh come on now, like those guys ever got to rub pussy.

Spain, 5 month jail time or a fine. Do you think she would tell?

u should probs threaten her user.

Bump you fags

Dubs of truth

Nah, her mom is in the org crime business. If she tells jail would be the best that could happen to me.

I would bet any amount of money she will tell. I have three nieces; 12-year-old girls talk constantly and don't have much of a filter between their brain and mouth.

Tranquilo colega, fijo es podemita y le van ese tipo de cosas

Tell who, though?

Anyone they spend time around.

oh shit nigga you fuckin dead. just hang yourself with an extension cord right now.

I wouldn't be surprised, since her mom is in the org crime she's acts like a little gansta. Talking about beating other kids, guns and bikes all day long.

She showed me a pic of her in some yoga pants squating her butt. I wouldn't be surprised if she is not a virgin.

I just took 30mg of methylphenidate and now I can´t sleep too kek

Oh shit, I just remembered there's a pedophile in my family abusing one of her mom's son and she's done nothing about it, cause this pedophile (my uncle) could tell the police about the crime org.

I guess since I know, I'll be fine too. Lmao.

You like that drug? It made me into a suicidal depressive. I took amphs like 10 hours ago, I don't know if I can't sleep cause of it or cause of my cousin getting scared cause of me.

Solo dile "perdona por lo de la otra vez, me meti un poco de farlopa para poder aguantar despierto viendo la tv contigo y supongo que algo me peto en el cerebro, de verdad no lo hice con intencion" o algo asi

Are you actually retarded

Well then, if I am going to get into trouble for a 1 second rub above her pants, then I guess I'll try to get her to blow me off. Might as fucking well.

Any advice? What gets a teen girl wet as fuck?

No I don´t like it. Also I mainly take it cuz i have ADHD

I can't help you there since I'm not a degenerate pedo.

I might try to do that tomorrow if I can find the right moment to say something like that...

Just dip dawg. Bail out and live a new life. Join the millitairy.

Another option is just to appologise and explain shit to her. Get on a level with her and tell her that you will never do this again, things wont be the saim, but you wount get the cops onn you.

Damn, I got that too but I've been prescribe Modafinil for it.

Come on, user. Help me out here.

Babby's first speed.

If you're anything like me, you'll go from molesting your cousin to chain-smoking.

Chill out, the anxiety is from the drugs. Also the cops who are already on their way.

OP is fucked

Kill yourself and make her feel bad.

This is a posibility. I sugest the long and drawn out method of heroine adiction.

Never smoked before. I'll see how she reacts to me tomorrow, if she is distant and doesn't want to spend time with me anymore and ignores me. I'll try to have a talk with her.

What if she continues just as normal, though? She's been letting me spank her ass in the ass, and seemed to like it. Maybe she's just shy.

You're straight fucked up. What's worse is that it was your cousin. I mean. Take a whole bottle of amphetamines, that should fix it

So, what do you think would get her extremely wet? I want to put a finger in the ass before she leaves, tbh.

Look, it will fuck her up, and you up. Talk to her and then just try to explain your problem. It worked for me. I obviously never got my pussy, but i have a good relationship with said pussy and i am not in jail.

>be me
>smoke crack
>mfw

>What if she continues just as normal, though? She's been letting me spank her ass in the ass, and seemed to like it. Maybe she's just shy.

Yeah, I was joking about the cops. Odds are, she's mature enough to recognize you as the hebephilic fuck you are and call the police. Your best chance is to fucking dip and hope the law doesn't find you.

It's OVER.

I chew tobacko. Way better than cigs and you grow to love the taste.

What will fuck her up? Did you read what I said? She's already fucked up.

>Wants to join the army to have a gun and shoot people
>Doesn't give a shit about school
>Beats and threatens other kids on a daily basis
>Shit talks her parents
>Beats her mentally retarded sister
>Loves Reggeaton
>All the sons in her phone are about sex acts
>Goes around with a hip hop cap
>Can't stop telling you how tough she is
Me rubbing her pussy ain't going to change her much.

I think you're just jealous.

WOAH WOAH WOAH

you don't know if he's a nigger yet. he didnt state his race.

OP kindly prove to us that you're not a fucking disgusting apenog

Just live your remaining life carefree

>worst case scenario: you get a Colombian necktie from your ratchet ass cousin, grab her by the pussy on the way out and win the best ending a pedo could hope for.

>best case scenario: she represses it forever and you're free gamble your life for juvy-poon another day.

Either way your situation is fucked homie

I love classical music, my IQ is 123 and I am probably a pedophile? Don't expect me to post pics of myself.

Not that you guys would think Spanish people are white anyhow. What's the point?

Thanks for reminding me why I joined Reddit.

12 year olds these days know everything already. she knows you touched her dirty bits OP you are fucked, just wait till the next family reunion

Because you're a fucking attention whore?

>downvote

If real then nice dubs.

Probably not real. A 12 year old is WAY too old to abuse. I was in middle school when I was twelve. Already prepared to lose my virginity late that year. Most girls I knew were big ole sluts too.

12 year olds are fully aware of that shit, moron. At least in my city we had sex ed starting in 4th and 5th grade.

>There's no teen lovers in Reddit

Come on now, that's just silly.

Post a picture of your cousin.

GTFO Reddit Faggot

I'll have to make her fall in love with me so she keeps quiet then. She was sending me flying kisses this morning, soon.

>She's been letting me spank her ass in the ass
Talk to her about it retard

At least there's no children-fucking Sup Forums losers. Have fun complaining about how women don't like "nice guys" or guys in STEM. Literally kill yourselves.

Yeah, she laughs at sexual jokes and even told me she's not stupid when I asked her if she knew what the stupid songs she listens to talk about.

So, how do I get her to let me rub her puss puss? She loves bikes, I might get her a ride.

I won't do that, but I'll post a pic of a very similar looking girl.

> Say that "At least there's no children-fucking Sup Forums losers."
>Then proceeds to tell us to kill ourselfes
Not childish at all kek

I might, she got a bit angry today cause I like messing with her a bit (she's used to being treated like a princess). I kissed her in the neck to apologize after spanking her ass, she seemed to react well to that.

Of fucking course she's creeped out! Goddamn.
But it doesn't have to end with her hating you forever. ASAP, in the morning, catch her alone at a time when she's more at ease and apologize profusely. Say you were hopped up, sleep deprived, and didn't know what you were doing. Tell her you don't want her to think of you that way.
Seriously, don't let up until she forgives you somewhat, even if it takes two hours.
Then go back to acting naturally around her. Don't be weird about it or the incident will be constantly on her mind. Your sincere guilt will be obvious anyway. And for God's sake, don't do it again.

you should be talking to her about it now, and telling us as the conversation goes.

>Kek
Take it back to Barrens chat, orc faggot.

You don't, faggot. You missed your window 4 years ago. Unless you're a country redneck with loose family relationships then you're fucked.

Listen 2 ur self "she looks 15" like ur trying 2 justify it (still sick by the way) I hope ur just trying 2 get attention and this is made up if not do her a favor and just stay away

You're dead chief. Ya blew it.

She's sleeping right now. I think it wouldn't had ended that awkwardly if I had continued rubbing her tummy after she gasped, or lightly kissed her in the cheek. She didn't leave right away after getting rubbed, but in realization of what I did I stayed silent and so did she, a few mins later I asked her if she wanted to go to sleep now (to check also if she was angry) and said ''Yes, in one minute''.

Then she left without giving me a good night kiss, as she always does. To be honest, this last part is what's gotten me the saddest. I love getting good night kisses from her.

Yeah you're fucked

just go impregnate her dude.

go out on a high.

wake her up

The fuck buddy, I don't touch 8 year old girls. If you saw my cousin, you'll want to fuck her too. She's got a nice round ass, and tits. If you're picturing some 9 year old, skinny girl with missing teeth and a teddy bear, you've got the wrong mind image, buddy.

She's pretty much 16 physically.

I wish.

Nein.

You can't abuse 12-16 year olds easily, fuck face. They're too old to succumb to dumb tactics. You didn't lay the seeds early enough and now your harvest is shit

You're fucked OP, the moment she gets bored and needy around her parents/others, she will tell them it as a funny story.

OP here, just had an idea.

She's pretty pissed off she'll be getting homework from school scanned and email here so she can complete it (she hates school). I might offer her to do her homework for her, if she keeps silent and shows me her panties.

honestly dude, i cant figure out if you have done more than you are telling or just making this up.

its one or the other.

Oh, but she was my girlfriend when she was 7. Took her to walks in the park and I'll kiss her in the elevator. I think that's partly the reason she decided to come to stay at my house, after 6 years without any kind of contact.

I really don't think it'll be as bad as you think. She's just gonna try to figure out wtf that was though. She just wasn't expecting that coming from ya know like a fucking family member. She's 12 it's not like she doesn't know wtf was going on. Don't focus on it and both of you will figure out how to go forward. AND MAYBE GET SUMMA DAT 13 YO PUUU BOI kek or whatever the fuck you fags say now

What do you mean if I've done more than I am telling? I've been spanking her ass, giving her back rubs, holding her hand and kissing her in the cheeks. The last thing was lightly rubbing her puss from above her pijamas.

Nothing else, officer.

you know what i mean.

you have been putting the idea out there.

maybe accidenty pressing a boner against her etc.

she has to have already shown a serious desire for your cock for you to take the risk.

Learn how TO fucking type you austistic ape

She's not even a teen, retard

More specifically anyone they trust. I was a lifeguard and I had to deal with this once, a girl told me that her friends older brother was feeling her up whenever she visited.

Eventually she'll talk and you may, if you're lucky and underage, get off with a warning, mandatory counselling and a stint in jail.

Yeah, you're right on that. I keep reading by her body language that she must be receptive

>Embarrassed when I look at her
>Laughs at all my jokes, no matter how bad (they are really bad)
>Almost cried this morning when she sent out flying kisses and I rejected them with a hand gesture
>Lets me spank her ass
>Keeps giving me ''this look'' that even my mom noticed was kinda off
>I caught her checking my crotch
>Doesn't mind if I put my hand in her legs
>If I leave, she keeps asking where I am
>Got really happy when I told her I was fixing my sleeping schedule just for her

But then again, I am probably autistic and all of that could mean nothing. What do you think?

pics

Ur asking 4 advice try to see it from the outside how do u think u look u think anybody thinks it's okay no u just want Someone to say it's okay well it's not I don't care how old she looks she's 12 and u knew it just own up to it u need help and u should got it before but it's too late 4 that leave her alone

What's she then, a fucking baby?

Dude, read a fucking book and learn how to use comas and stops. It's painful reading you.

Also.

>Keeps playing with her hair when I look at her
>Keeps checking if I am looking at her and then does sexy postures or lightly taps her butt

mm could be hramless.

any accidental grabbing your dick?
has she accidently exposed herself?
gotten a little breathless at an innapropriate moment?

But yeah, I haven't had a chance to rub a boner against her. Kinda sad.

No accidentally grabbing my dick yet. She keeps showing off her flexibility and giving me a full view of her butt, but she hasn't appeared nude infront of me, she's been here to days only and my parents are around most of the time tho, she keeps makes sexual jokes out of everything and tell looks at me to see how I react.

>gotten a little breathless at an innapropriate moment?

What do you mean? She's really fidgety and won't stop moving around, she's a bit ADHD. (Unless I rub her pussy, apparently).

soundsa like she enjoys attention rather than anything else.

making an attempt will probably not go well.

Quiere polla

What if I ignore her? Give her attention only if she lets me spank her ass more.

Should've known you were a foreigner. Wtf is the salon? Maricón. I hope the inmates tickle your gooch you faggot.

>Wtf is the salon?

Where the TV and Sofa is.

doubt it dude.

apologise when you get the chance.

I have no empathy towards u go kill ur self

I might, depends how she acts tomorrow.

Cool.

¿La sala? Why didn't he say living room?

>comes to English-speaking board
>posts in spanglish