Floofs and stuff

Floofs and stuff

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermaphrodite
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Ask your GF if she thinks herms are for straight people. She'll leave you
She said theres nothing wrong with them. She also likes to have an penis sometimes (You)
You're bisexual, you delusional nincompoop.

>Straight = attraction to pussies and the female form only
>Gay = attraction to penis and male form only
>Bisexual = attracted to penis/vagina and male/female form in any shape or form

Cool redefining words to fit your (retarded) argument. Bisexual means to be attracted to both sexes and does not fit a world with three genders. Unless there was trisexual, then i would be bisexual.

Dari kanan, cepat jalan.

I'm bi

I think herms are disgusting.

'ey guys

If you are bi and dont like herms then i couldnt be bi. Im telling everyone here im straight but they are all fucking stupid

ALL FURRIES TO

>born with penis
or
>born with vagina
or
>born with major genetic defect that inverts penis/extents clitoris
>three genders
>retarded

I go for all of the above for 400 Alex.

This user isn't in denial, original poster I've quoted; very much is.

The autists plundering our thread have been quite knotty this evening.

He isn't redefining words. Straight people like the opposite sex only, gays like the same sex, and bi likes both. You're pretty fucking retarded

If you've really got a girlfriend, and she believes this, I really hope you both die in a car crash or something. You're filthy beings who don't belong on earth

Bottom line on herms.

You like em? Good for you!

This is /s/fur, although we can't stop you, you are being a douche by posting herm since literally nobody wants it. So does that make you a troll? Yes. gg, you're a troll. nobody should acknowledge you.

If you honestly believe herms are 'straight' you are missing the entire concept of herms. If you like herms, you are into fantasy sexes, which does not fall under the concept of 'straightness' or 'gayness' so please kill yourself you deluded shit.

Only 2 genders

Herm is an gender in the furry world. Stop trying to apply human biology to it

He just said that straight is attraction towards pussies. Sorry, but your the real retard. Im not retarded.
Herm is a different sex and i dont like men so that means im not gay or bi. There are three genders in the furry world.
Also i see your jealous that i have an girlfriend. Wishing death on me for that? kek

Well.. for humans gender is a spectrum that fluctuates depending on the immediate environment

Normal humans are behaviorally gender-fluid.

There are 2 sexes and gender is, for the most part, unrelated.

>stop trying to apply human biology
What are you, a celery stalk?

I wish death upon anyone who thinks herms are ok. Having a girlfriend is too much work so I'm fine for now without one.

I don't think there is a single straight male on earth who doesn't think about having sex with girls

There are only 2 genders. Male and female. Herms are not a gender, even in the furry world

Disgusting.

Male=penis
Female=vagina

Not that hard to understand. Those who switch their sex are still what they started out as. Kaitylen Jenner? Still Bruce

Gender is a construct to make mentally deformed people try to fit in; but they just alliente themselves with 1/45th intelligent arguements like has been proven in the last two threads.

Don't have an issue if you like dick or vagina, or both with/without testicles. Only when you're a retarded shit and thinks it's biologically formed apart from that one fish that changes sexes on command.

>just be a gay fish user
>you'll be happy once you accept it

Shut the fuck up and let people masturbate to whatever gets their dick hard and isn't illeagal

Fuck off tumblr asshole. Gender and sex are the same thing

>What are you, a celery stalk?
No, im a human. You would be retarded to apply human biology to snails which are natural herms.
Fucking a snail wouldnt make you gay because they are herms ,would it?

>I wish death on anyone who thinks herms are ok
Sorry my opinion is different

>Having a girlfriend is too much work so I'm fine for now without one.
LOL

>I don't think there is a single straight male on earth who doesn't think about having sex with girls
Herms are girls. Herm are not females, but they are girls.

>There are only 2 genders. Male and female. Herms are not a gender, even in the furry world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermaphrodite
Retard

lets quantify this

Human
>Homo Sapien Sapien. A real non mythical mammal
Furry
>Fictional human/animal hybrid beings.
Male
>having XY expression (or non mammalian equivalent)
Female
>having XX expression (or non mammalian equivalent)
Herm
>Fantasy gender. No real world analogue

SFur
>Straight Furry Art
>Art of furries depicting sexual relations between male and female (or lone female sexually if catering to the majority male audience)

perfect, let h/fur be in an h/fur thread

>>Fantasy gender. No real world analogue
>people unironically think herms dont naturally exist
fucking dropouts

Can't handle the truth?
Herms are not female. That's probably the only sane part of your argument. They're also not girls.

Gender is actually definable as behavior pathways in the brain. Sex can somewhat target this, but barely. In humans, both masculine and feminine behavioral pathways are used interchangably unlike in mice where they are driven sexually. This means that your sex is the only defining thing about you.
A man who is feminine is not "born in the wrong body". they are a man who expresses more feminine gender behaviors but the SWJ trans movement has told them they are a special snowflake when really they are just fucking normal.

whats the name of this comic please?

>he thinks herms are gay
pic related its him

Feminine men. I don't know how I feel about this.

It's ok to be more of a pussy and not be an alpha like all the other guys, but that's about it.