I have a question for b, would you date someone who is 12 years older than you, keeping in mind im 22 and she is 34...

I have a question for b, would you date someone who is 12 years older than you, keeping in mind im 22 and she is 34? She is still really hot and is totally into me and is almost perfect for me. She gets me in a way most people never do and I really wanna be with her. So what would you do?

Pic kinda related she has a body like this

yes. don't be a fag who worries about arbitrary shit
>should I date an aries if I'm a pisces
if it's good, do it

That's what im thinking but I just wonder what she is doing with me, I know she likes me a lot because we have so much in common but because im younger I just worry.

bump, eveybody agree with this guy?

Bang her, yes. Relationship, no. You are in different stages of your lives. You're at an age where you're starting your life, starting your career, and dating different women. She's at an age where she needs to settle down and have a baby soon.

Don't tie yourself up with that.

Here's the thing- at 34, she'll be thinking about babies soon if not already. Even if you were ready for that sort of thing at 22 it's better to date a girl your own age so you have the option of actually having more than one kid. So the wisdom says no.
If kids are 100% off the table maybe days her, but only temporarily. Eventually you'll want something permanent and stable and that won't be a woman who is 12 years closer to menopause and probably already feeling her body age. She might look ok now but the wall is only a year or two away.

Also, as a 34 year old I have zero compatibility with 22 year olds in mental terms. She's got to be stunted or crazy to be on the level of a 22 year old, no offense.

eh do whatever you want

That's the thing I want to settle down almost I want someone to love and to love me unconditionally and to be with them for the rest of my life. I'm a hopeless romantic and she makes me feel loved in a way other people haven't. I've known her over 5 months and we've shared a lot with each other that we haven't told anyone else. My mom knows her mutually and likes her too and is fine with me dating her.

She can be immature but mature at the same time but we didn't know how old the other was when we first met I thought she was 27 she thought I was like 25 or 26

Well careful you are imagining a whole fantasy future with someone you aren't even dating, that's super dangerous. As counterintuitive as this may sound, if you think she is only interested in permanent, then don't do it. If you think it would be emotionally feasible to break up with her if it doesn't work out, it seems totally reasonable.

Just do it. Don't wait for the ideal woman or one who is the same age as you. You might never meet a better woman. Do it and don't look back? What's the worst that could happen

She said she doesn't need to have kids with me if I don't want to. I maybe might want them down the line but not now. She has a kid now but doesn't have anything to do with them really and she doesn't expect me to be their dad or anything. It's all up to me.

post pic or we cant tell you honestly

Do it man. See how it plays out.

We are dating. Have been for a few days now that's why I ask your opinions. Planning on banging her in a mall dressing room tomorrow.

Nah I know how you guys are.
This is what I am thinking.

This guy knows whats up. At worst we don't last and i'm not any worse off than I was before. Or this could be the right person for me regardless of the difference in our age.

More ass for everyone's interest

wait, where is the kid? If she is 34, how old is kid?

are you some kinda fag that is sending her flowers already or are you keeping it light. 'dating' is so vague

This pic is literally her body type except she has bigger tits.

I don't send her flowers or any of that shit I didn't act like I was interested until recently even though I know she probably has been for over 3 months.
She lives(kid) with her mom right now and she sees the kid.

>She gets me in a way most people never do and I really wanna be with her.
This is the most important bit. Most women are cunts, if you found one who isn't a cunt then stick with her. And yes, someone did indeed hurt me, before someone says it

She is my girlfriend now I am her boyfriend we are mutually exclusive. We had spent time with each other alone and got to know one another before we decided this. Like I said I have known her over 5 months and we have told each other a lot about one another in that time span. She hasn't been with another dude in a while and I haven't dated anyone in a few months either but this isn't just rushing into something I waited a while to see how I actually felt because I wasn't sure.

what was his name?

I thought I was clear, it was an African gangster named Hitler.

The last long term relationship I was in with a girl my age ended horribly as well and this doesn't seem like it will be like that. She has turned other guys down in that time and not given them her number and I noticed this myself and it wasn't just her telling me it. She hasn't even had sex in the entire time she was interested in me.

Okay, that picture I like. Papa like!

Her having been interested in me from almost the time we first met. She didn't know how old I was until a 1 month ago after she had already been interested for 3 months so she couldn't switch her feelings off and neither could I just because of the difference in age.

fag

>cool story bro

If this is the case, marry her tomorrow. You have what any sane guy wants

Thanks man I really feel like I hit the jackpot with this chick even though she is older she is still wicked hot you wouldn't think she was a day older than 27 for real.

Its probably not gonna end well, I had a friend who was in the same situation, he got married and it didn't end well

Shes already ahead in life and she probably already has plans for her future, knows a lot about sex, stress and whatever

Well fuck, if anything don't let the age gap meme get in your way

You seem mad bro.

The story's not unbelievable, you know. Although maybe to a virgin loner like you it is

Her tits are bigger than this but more round and firmer. It's amazing how they look you'd think she had them augmented.

This is why I myself am sort of disbelief because it almost seems like it's too good to be true man.

i never said its unbelievable i just dont understand why your posting your narrative on Sup Forums

I have been on here for 4 years i've come to think of you guys as an honest opinion because you don't know me any have no reason to hold back what you really think.

She is wicked kinky too willing to do almost everything. I like this myself because I like a lot of different shit she does too that thats another plus.

go for it user

keep in mind the clock is kinda running out for her in terms of having children so she might want to commit a lot sooner than you wish for

if youre fine with that theres no reason not to do it

I think thats what ill do