Hey guys I need some help cause you Sup Forumsros are only people i can trust except my best friend...

Hey guys I need some help cause you Sup Forumsros are only people i can trust except my best friend.. which were my girlfriend and there typical story begins. She went to a portugal for half of a year, we were sex skyping doing every normal fucking shit every day through internet, so it was fact that ill visit her... i booked tickets, i arrived there for a week, i was feeling that something is wrong i knew about a guy that was driving her back home but i trusted her cause she never actually cheated on me and we were together for three years. We were fucking every day 3 or 4 times but then i couldnt i was just thinking about this guy and asking her still and still if nothing happend, what was her relation with - "just a friend, driving back home", i never did that before but i checked her phone. at first i only saw "i miss you" and some pictures that she was sending also to me but then i stopped, next day i did the same i got deeper in their conversetaion searching for the key word "sex" but i couldnt find anything and at the last day i found it, she fucked with him so i told her that i know, she told me how it was "he kissed me and then he fucked me, it was only a minute,i didnt enjoy it, i was almost crying then, and it was at the back seat of his car, and few kissess also after" and whole i miss you shit was also after this, she never did this again (she is telling the truth [i hope[) and now she is being sorry, she want me to forgive her. she fucked with him 2 days before our third anniversary, and was keeping it as a secret for a month and i feel even more disgusted cause then she fucked with me... what should i do guys? can anyone help me? im dying inside, i feel like shit as never before and even when im mad at her and i hate her i need her so badly so even argues now help me alot

Other urls found in this thread:

g.e-hentai.org/g/754962/398d70a559/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2/6 for attention

you'll get over it, this is a young people's problem

i know it is, but still should i forgive her? should i forget? im not really sure what should i do but i dont want to feel like that anymore..

dump the slut. Grow some balls and dont be a cuck.

do what you want, all this really is is experience

I certainly wouldn't trust her to be mature even if you did forgive, trust is different from forgiveness

>Sup Forums
>never 4give never 4get
kek

Moar please

congrats user you have a free pass, your next bitch will probably cheat on you too.

pls bump OP

what's a free pass?

i don't give a fuck, all i need is the pic thanks a lot.

g.e-hentai.org/g/754962/398d70a559/

OP pls keep going

Problem is, that those three years were really beautfiul and she is really smart, she was my only best friend that i could tell everything (different from other dumb bitches)

>g.e-hentai.org/g/754962/398d70a559/
thanks mate it's cool.

This look fun as fuck

anyway you should let me get some attention but godd job!

Is your name Vaughn OP?

There's 3 billion girls out there user
You'll get another chance with a girl that doesn't lie

Chances of getting with another girl, pretty high.
Chances of getting with another girl who doesn't lie, not so high.

Dont let her play you. She completely disrespected you. Fucked somebody days before seeing you for your anniversary. She didnt cry. Shes crying because you caught her. She willingly let a penis inside of her. That takes effort. An effort that completely disrespected you and your relationship.

Either A. Hate fuck her from behind and dip. Never talk or associate w her again. She will wanna keep you but fuck that. At least for a very long time (year +) before smash n dashing again to really cement that FUCK YOU

Or B: if your more beta and might end up back w her if you get physical. Just cut all ties. Block on social media and live out your days. Fuck stupid bitches.

All girls lie.
Women won't.

Post her name OP.

Dont be a faggot

user that kinda thinking will set you up to get hurt

no, its not
thanks
thank you, is there getting back to each other possible, or nah?

Nah it's like that Boy Scout shit. Always be prepared. All relationships end in lies, so start every relationship by lying.

It's a life lesson, man. Shit happened to me, too. The sad part is, usually the trust is so broken at the point of learned you've been cheated on that the relationship is doomed to fail.

I made the mistake of forgiving her. I never trusted her again until the relationship ultimately failed. My girl confessed it to me the day after it happened, though. Apparently she was drunk, blah blah blah, excuses, made out with some guy I knew...

When she told me we were spooning. I stood up, looked her in the face as disappointed as I was and said "I have to think about this" and walked out of her room and walked home. I was soo fucking pissed at her. I wanted to go find that guy and rip his fucking head right off.

But I didn't.
I didn't talk to her anymore that day. She kept calling me and texting me. Ended up going for a drive with her the next day and "forgave" her.

Any time she went out with her friends or was partying after that, I got extremely uncomfortable because I didn't trust her. A year later we broke up. I often think she cheated on me a bunch of times and lied about it because I told her if she did it again, I'm done with her.

tl;dr if she's cheated on you, the trust is dead. If u want dat po$$i for a while more, go ahead and stay with her. However, if you have legitimate feelings for her, you'd probably be best just ending it before you get even more attached to her.

Okay Vaughn. Sorry about shell. She wasn't right for you anyway

Honestly, I Havent been in this situation before so I have no relevent information, But best of luck to you man.

Will you be dumping the rest of the comic?

This guy is right

Getting back w her is only short term.

As said. The trust is gone. Dont be a sap. Maybe let her get the D a few more times to "make up" for it if its convient for you; but if she still lives far away just cut ties

tahnk you man, i really appreciate that... i really love her, i know she loves me too. the thing about going out with friends really got me, cause even before i was feeling unscecure cause i have some trust issues or some shit. I really want her back, i really want to forgive her but i know it will be bad thing to do... do you think fucking a girl or two before going back to her, or going back to her and cheating is an option? just to show her how alpha i am... im scared of waking up and having a feeling that i she is not there for me, that i cant talk with her ,i really belive or i really want to belive that it was a mistake... but why kisses werent enough... why she let him put his fuckin dick into her at back seat of his car and how she could lie to me for a month and even fuck with me, thats disgusting... but i love her, she is very best that ive ever met, loyal, smart... my best friend

If she is actually sorry and shit then forgive her, everyone makes mistakes, but if you catch her in the act again doing something like that, leave instantly, call her a whore, turn your head, and run. Again, I'm not a relationship critic, and I don't ever plan on being married so I'm not the kind of person you want to take relationship advice from.

Happy to help, user. Personally, I'd say you can't make someone else feel happy and secure if you yourself do not feel happy and secure. I dunno if fucking other girls would help you, but it might. You do you.

It's a bit of a hairy mess when you indeed have feelings for her. I get that. I don't believe that "eye for an eye" would work in this situation (via cheating on her). You'd definitely ruin your relationship, break her heart as well with the result of you retaining your pride (maybe). If she's your best friend, like you say, you likely have a relationship worth working on. Ultimately, it's up to you if you choose to stay with her or cut her loose.

Just do what makes you happy and be careful because what you think makes you happy might be making you miserable.

thank you mate for your advice
she wont do that again, im sure... i called her a whore millions of times already, she is begging me to forgive... but she will be there for 3 more months so it can be only chance to get done with this. she fucked with him after frist kiss and then she kissed with him few more times and all thos romatic shit "i miss you" and stuff... im really suprised thatshe did it... but i dont know how could she lie to me for a month, fucking hell, and i was just loyal,..

Do you think you can trust her after she did that to you? If she does do it again, she has zero respect for you. So I hope you make the right decision man.

Just break up with her dude, as you said she fucked some dude a few days before your third anniversary, so me that doesn't sound like someone who really gives a fuck.
Get a better chick who wont fuck with you like that.

i think i cant, but i really want to talk with her still, i really want to feel like i felt before, we were really amazing relationship, i dont know. what to do, thanks anyway
thanks for your advice, i can see myself writing same to other people, cause my first rule was to never forgive... and know im just confused

Sounds to me like you're settling for less. I guarentee she'll do it again. She no longer sees you as "the one"

b-but she has penis!?

Dump her. Humans are shit and have a fuse that runs out eventually. Hers ran out by now. Find another human to make up a useless sentimental affair.

thats what actually im gonna do, but not for now
she was drunk, maybe u are right...
no she has not

dude fuck that she's bullshiting you don't take her back or forgive her don't even talk to her you deserve better

thank you mate, i really appreciate that. I dont have anyone to talk with, i was never talking about those things with my friends or family members... so i told the story only to you guys and some random guys on the airport

This is pasta isnt it? I remember theis story. Or maybe its jusy that common.

no, its not a pasta, its my story from two days ago

I recently had girl problems myself buddy. Not just that but I've known plenty of people that got dicked around by women like that.
If she means a lot to you then it might be worth just trying to forgive and forget. But that being said, she wouldn't have had sex with him if she didn't want to. Even if she said it was bad and she cried (Which could be a lie) She still let it happen. People aren't perfect and they make mistakes. But if you are willing to look past this then you need to assert yourself man! Tell her that you wanna just move on from this experience. but she needs to build back trust. Tell her that if she ever goes and does something like moves to another country for awhile then you 2 are done. Hormones make people do dumb stuff and if she doesn't have you nearby to have sex and she's horny enough then she'll most likely end up making the same mistake again.

I know it sucks man, but you have to let really let her know that a relationship is 50/50 and if she isn't willing to respect your say in that then it pretty much shows that she doesn't value you as much as you would think and you would probably be better off without her

oh my god. learn to use punctuation, man. this was physically painful to read.

im sorry. im just trying to write my thoughts, not an essay

thank you mate, i love you. i really appreciate your advice

OP, you can forgive if you choose to. But don't ever forget!

And please keep the comics coming.

I feel a bit bad that I said that now. I didn't mean to be judgmental or anything, just, like - if you'd maybe chopped this into a couple of paragraphs I'd have found it easier to read.

My honest opinion, tho, is that I think she's probably messing with you. I'd break up with her and move on - I know it can feel like you need her and all that, but believe me user there are plenty more girls out there, ones who won't mess you about like this.

Pinkie Pie?

This is /b post nudes and name and we will get your revenge for you. But seriously bump get once a cheater always a cheater

Just trying to help man. As awesome as women are I've come to really understand that Led Zeppelin was right by saying that the soul of women were created below xD
I'm not saying it'll be easy to forgive her but also, put yourself in her shoes. If you went to Portugal for a half a year. You would probably start looking to mess around with other women if you had the chance. I'm not saying you would but to go that long without sex would definitely make me not think all to straight. But at the end of the day it's still your decision as to how you want to handle it. Just putting in my 2 cents

one way to think about this might be, like: ok, I'll keep going with the relationship, but this is also a free pass to mess around with other girls as well. because now you can be like, 'well - you did it'

it hurts, but it could be an opportunity to have a bit of fun, too. every cloud, and all that

That just makes things worse mate.
There's too much of this kinda shit going on in society and it wrecks the way people look at relationships and all it does is just cause stress and problems. Sometimes the best thing to do is just be the better person

she did it once, she'll do it again

its not worth it, move on
hopefully some other chick will prove she is worth your effort..
hopefully she isn't like the previous one