Let's get a creep/hidden cam/voyeur thread going anons

Let's get a creep/hidden cam/voyeur thread going anons.

Yes

Bump

ill bump a bit, hopefully we can get some good OC.

i've been doing hidden cams for a while. ask me anything.

Nice
These yours OP? Who is she? Details would be hot

Not mine sorry amigo. Only OC I have is of my cousin and it's just her tits, I just save and repost good creeps.

it's so hot to watch beautiful, sexy women expel waste from their orifices

that you cousin fag?

Yep, it's me.

h-...how did you take that picture?...the date...it's...it's IMPOSSIBLE!...

infrared camera lens filter + swimming pool = win

have you thought about exposing more of her? It'd be hot.

that's awesome. never seen this one

spy cam + shower radio = win

pokemon go = easy creepshots

There's not really much left to expose of her. I only have that one video on her, all my other creepshots/normal pics I have of her are too revealing of who she is, and tbh she doesn't deserve to be hounded irl over her nudes, she's done nothing wrong.

Any example pics?

Curious.

I should mention though, I'm trying to get access to her icloud, I'm pretty close and know one of her security questions, I'm going to try and prod her for the second answer when I see her at christmas. Hoping there's some good stuff backed up. I'm also going to try to get some true win of her full body at christmas as well, so hope for the best.

i certainly will. if ever you do want to trade more of her privately it seems like i'm always on here when you are.

Would she be notified that someone is on her iCloud? By a text or email or something

This isn't creep, she knows the camera is there. She's giving a show, ffs.

God damnit kys.

Yeah I'll definitely keep your offer in mind. I'm pretty interested in seeing the rest of your OC, so it's possible I'm willing to give you some more of her, but not now. Hopefully I can get a lot of win of her and then we can trade it up.

I believe it will e-mail her if you log into their account via web-browser, but I have a program that lets you access and download their icloud contents without notifying them someone has logged into the account. It's pretty nifty.

I have a shit load of unsorted pics and webms, I accidentally posted it, chill the fuck out.

Ive done this to one of the gfs friends when she came to swim with some decent results but the exposure of the video for all fucked. Thinking of doing this to a roommate who has an excellent ass. Probably going to prop the phone up in her bathroom around when she takes a shower.

How would you recommend setting this kind of thing up outside of your house though? I have a friend who I would love to do this to but she might he suspicious if I just leave my phone in her bathroom

okay i'll keep a lookout for you.. want to see her face so bad lol

>but the exposure of the video for all fucked.
Have you tried popping the video into VLC and lowering the exposure and seeing if it helped? Could get some win of her that way.

please post the results!!! and use a spycam next time not a phone.

What program is that?

yeah sorry, that's just a huge fucking risk for me, that could royally fuck me over big time, I'm sure you understand. Maybe some day though, I was never going to originally post her tits on here, but I did that so it could happen eventually.

Look up elcomsoft phone breaker. Pro tip: torrent it.

yeah not on here i meant privately someday

here's her cute smile

it's got to be hot knowing her tits have been exposed

yeah it is. I saw her at thanksgiving and couldn't stop thinking about how people have seen her coveted perky tits.

In the day of cheap Chinese spy cam, why are people using their phones to make spy videos? Why take risk?

It's not risky, if someone asks you wtf you're doing don't say shit. and tell them to fuck off.

this nigga hiding in a locker

I'm talking about leaving phones to record in like bathrooms and shit, like people are talking about in this thread.

The risk/reward ratio just doesn't compute for me, especially since you can make or buy completely stealthy cams for under $50, which is nothing compared to the consequences of getting caught.

Fair point.

don't get your hopes too high. theres a chance she hasn't even set up her icloud

people use phones because it is easy to explain. there is no explaining a hidden camera if they find it.

Yeah, the risk was immense, and I will never do it again with just my phone, but I'm still glad I did it.

yeah that's what I'm worried about. I'm hoping she's set it up though, cant wait to see waht would be backed up if it is.

Full version of this video?

Have a few of her if interest.

I practice on my wife

That's why you make sure they don't find it. You can put these little 808 cameras into all kinds of unsuspicious devices that nobody is going to question.

If you put it inside a USB power bank for example, who's going to check whether one of the LED holes is actually a camera lens?

I try to catch her when she comes out from showering

Another

i wasn't saying hidden cameras were a bad way to go. just saying phones weren't bad either

Last one

Don't have it sorry.

Also, anyone have any experience with the camera hidden in the usb wall charger? Looking to buy that for christmas time.

no takers?

ever tried the hidden cam in the usb wall charger? what's the best cam set up for the bathroom?

yes i have but it was an old one with bad resolution. also you can't aim them very well.

i use an 808 keycam in a toiletry gag with battery backup.

How about if I'm only going to be at their house for like, 6 hours or so? They will definitely notice if someone slaps a bag in the bathroom counter because it's generally pretty spotless, got any advice there?

OC. Roommate.

would they be showering while you're there?

For the whole phone vs hidden camera argument, obviously hidden cams are better, but in some situations phones are just as good.

mobilehiddencamera()com is the one I've used in the past. It's only worth it if you buy an upgrade, but very good and reliable with all the features. Dedicated developers too.
Have gotten away with shit like just leaving all my stuff in an area I know people are going to get changed in, and just leaving my phone laying next to it. Works especially well if you record with the front camera, since all they see is black screen and won't think anything of it.

However, I would love recommendations on good proper hidden cams for bathrooms. Wish I could share some OC but it's really difficult not to have anything that would identify me since I know some of my friends browse.

Good thread tho

Hmm, it depends. If we go swimming they definitely will, but it's usually pretty cold on christmas so chances are not likely they will be showering. It's also a pretty big family gathering so a bunch of people will be using the bathroom, which is also worrisome. I might just have to wait until summer, thats how I got her tits last time, I just don't want to wait that long.

You could always just block out the background of the pictures so no one can identify where the pics were taken.

just don't share face and crop the pictures

I'll give it a go when I have some more time, and some more win

well you could "change" or something. bring a backpack with clothes that has a mesh pocket for the camera. go in the bathroom to change and just leave it in there,

what win do you have now?

Only brief flashes while getting changed, on my home PC which I'm not at currently, sorry.

That's basically what I did to originally catch her. left my clothes in the bathroom with my phone peaking out, I just think someone would notice the clothes there eventually and take them trying to return them to me.

In terms of quality/necessary features and reliability, I haven't found anything that's better than the good versions of the 808 camera. I forget the numbers now, but I think #11 and #18 were the ones with true 720p, motion detection and connectors for the battery and cam module.

At that point all you need to do is put it inside something that doesn't look out of place in a bathroom, along with a larger battery. I would recommend a larger power bank case, a larger wall wart housing (with screws, not the welded type) or a larger electric shaver. Drill small holes for the lens and controls and you're good to go.

On motion detection these cams draw about 150 mAh, so a cell phone battery or an 18650 would run them for 10-12 hours.

If you get a DIY power bank case off ebay, like the ones for 6 cells, you can just put in 4 cells and you still have plenty of space for the camera. It's still a functional power bank, and you've got enough battery power to leave the cam running on motion detection for like 2 days.

they could but that's about the best bet i think.

Oh and be careful about using hot glue to mount stuff. The cams get warm and the glue gets soft.

sleeping oc, exs sister

Fake as fuck. Nobody stands in a public locker room completely naked doing their makeup. Especially while some neckbeard is hiding in the trash can.

looks dumb af

Yeah maybe I'll try round 2 of that,but it just seems so risky tbh. I was looking into maybe getting one of those tiny pinhole cameras.

Any more?

she was

nice body

She liked to touch herself in the shower, apparently.

Any interest in thighs?

yar