I'm Hispanic and I hated trump but when he got elected I feel like I need to respect him and his family...

I'm Hispanic and I hated trump but when he got elected I feel like I need to respect him and his family, I don't know why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B7f2lyF9iTY
cnn.com/2016/11/29/politics/donald-trump-molest-children-worldwide/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because he is a great man and he loves the hispanics and the media is lying to you

for he is el heffe and you are just montecchia

"He loves Hispanics"

"All Mexicans are murderers and rapists".

>"All Mexicans are murderers and rapists".
please find where he said that.

please find where he said that. (2)

youtube.com/watch?v=B7f2lyF9iTY

I just wish obama would declare martial law, he is the best president ever!

>he didn't say that fuckface

That's because you're a cuck

YES HE DID. WHY DIDN'T YOU KILL YOURSELF?????????????????

>Posts video proof
>Hurrr he didn't say that

You Drumpfkins are so fucking dense you don't even know what truth looks like when its shoved in your dumb racist face.

Underrated

Hispanics are subservient by nature. This is why most of there leaders are the most corrupt. They rarely take a stand for what they believe is right. Lucky for you Trump's policies will help bring a lowest class in America to middle class. This may help a ton of Hispanics in the process.

>Some

>Some

your a political cuck

You're

He' didn't say "All mexicans"
He was referring to border crossers
Why don't you link the full video so we can see the context? Oh right, cause you don't want us to

Because as long of you're here legally he'll let you continue picking vegetables and cleaning toilets.

He was talking about illegal immigrants when saying that they are rapists and killers.
Megan Kelly attacked him with loaded questions, more like statements.
The ban on muslims entering is because terrorists cannot be properly vetted currently.

because machismo.
now tell your people its time for them to start paying for the wall.

Probably cause your race of people are hard wired to be conquered by the white man. Your ancestors passed this gene on to you and now you do the same thing. Unfortunate you can't think for yourself.

Because Hispanics have been conditioned to bend their knees to El Heffe. Don't ever wonder why many European whites don't want you to vote.

anyone who voted for Trump should be deported since they are not fit to be a US citizen anymore and have less intelligence than a rock with down syndrome.

You're either a moron or this is bait

It doesn't matter. He is a racist sexist xenophobic homophobic transphobic orange-skinned terrorist clown who want to put Mexicans and Muslims in death camps. And he want to invade other countries for no reason whatsoever because he hate all of them. You are just a Drumpf-slave. I'm a freethinkers. Now go kill yourself. You are doing it for the world's favor.

See

you like him cause your ass will be deported if you don't, you fuckin spic. #trump2016

Lol you just explained like 99% of 4chin. I wonder if Trump is posting now. Lol. Btw im so happy this country is going in this direction. All you little liberal pussies cant even decide on your sexuality. Back to the bible and actual morals you. Hell ya. TRUMP IS UR KING

But how? PROBABLY THAT HE RIGGED THE ELECTION WITH CIA AND FBI HELP BECAUSE THEY HATE WOMEN. YOU YOURSELF AS RACIST SEXIST XENOPHOBIC HOMOPHOBIC ISLAMOPHOBIC BIPHOBIC TRANSPBOBIC BIGOT WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ABOUT TRUE DEMOCRACY.

is racecuck a thing?

You're a cuck plain and simple

>im hispanic and i hated trump

your a dumb spic so why do you think your opinion matters

Lol whatever it takes to win and take that dumb bitch out of Washington. And you pretty much summed me up. Cannot wait to have sexy white American home bread girls that take care of themselves and smell nice. I'm fucking pumped. And better then that my bday is on Jan 20, inauguration date. It really cannot get much better. LOVE LIFE.

>"home bread"

It's called predictive text dick.

THAT KIND OF SHIT WANT ME TO BREAK SHIT JUST WHT HAPPENED TO MY COUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ALSO HIT MY HEAD WITH MY OWN HAND AND BITE MY OWN ARMS MULTIPLE TIMES BECAUSE I WANT TO GO BACK AND MAKE HILLARY WIN.

Ya you're fucking retarded like the rest of you nut jobs. I love when you all thought you had a chance with "Jill Stein" asking for a recount. Shit was hilarious.

idc what caused it, it was funny

if we went back trump would just win even more because the majority of america are tired of you libtards and your complaining about the election

SHE DID IT FOR SAVING REAL DEMOCRACY. SHE DON'T WANT DONALD DRUMPF TO MAKE AMERICA ANOTHER DOMINICAN REPUBLIC OR ISRAEHELL!!! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ABOUT IT BECAUSE, AGAIN, YOU ARE A DRUMPF-SLAVE.

this

Ya she fucks little kids. Fuck her. I pray she dies everyday.

The ONLY group of people who voted trump, are the stupid. His appeal transcends all known walks of life.

THAT NOT TRUE. YOU GOT IT FROM A KREMLIN-FUNDED """""SOURCE""""" INFOWARS AND BREITBART. ALSO DO YOU KNOW THAY DRUMPF GO AROUND THE WORLD TO MOLEST 1000+ INNOCENT CHILDREN.

I didn't vote for Trump, but to be fair his full quote is:
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

He never says that all Mexicans are murderers and rapists, only that the ones that Mexico "sends" over the border are mostly murderers and rapists. And some are good people.

It's probably inaccurate since most illegal immigrants are looking for work and commit crimes less frequently than the native population. However, in fairness he didn't say he thinks all Mexicans are murderers and rapists.

Lol the FBI is investigating PizzaGate. Its not news anymore its a reality. Where are your sources for Trump molesting kids? I've got main stream media sources that are talking about PizzaGate. What about you?

PIZZAGATE IS NOTHING BUT A KREMLIN CREATION JUST TO SHAM CLINTON. AND DRUMPF MOLESTING KIDS: >cnn.com/2016/11/29/politics/donald-trump-molest-children-worldwide/index.html

Dude it doesn't matter what proof you bring to the table. Libtards are Libtards. I honestly cannot believe people are that brainwashed. Honestly I do not trust gov 100%, but the fact that democrats are such pussies has put me on the side of Republicans. I fucking love to see these SJW, homos, tannies and dykey feminists get reminded that everyone in US, at least the majority just gave them a big FUCK YOU STUPID CUNTS. The message is plain and clear, WE DON'T THINK YOU ARE EQUAL and FUCK YOUR RIGHTS. Learn to adapt to a world with morals.

Yeah I don't really feel the need to treat the leading light of the birther movement nice because he became president.

That's what happens when you shit in the pool. It's not nice to swim in anymore. Boo hoo.

he shitposted his way to the presidency and in a weird kind of way that is an impressive accomplishment

Nice proof lol. You libtards are so stupid.

Somebody didn't teach their fat kid what 'majority' means

Either way his voters are too fucking stupid to think about it. They hear Mexico, and a couple sentences later, drugs, and rapists. To them that means all Mexicans are drug dealers and rapists. I'm pretty sure that was his intent.

Wow! Hello Mr. Asshole

Majority, more then half. Which is what happened with the election. More then half said fuck this shit, we don't care about your rights. We want morals in this country not fags.

I'm just like more then half the country pussy boy. You're the minority here. We don't want your kind out and about anymore. lol

NO, YOU'RE STUPID. NOW GO KILL YOURSELF NIGGER.

>most illegal immigrants are looking for work and commit crimes less frequently than the native population
Except for, you know, the fact that they are all breaking the law literally every single day just by being here.

(Yes, I understand the point you were making, just felt like pointing that out.)

Ha ha ha. Fucking love it. The Clintons are being investigated and only a matter of time before they are charged. Trump is already making America great again. FUCK YA!!

this thread is retarded even by Sup Forums standards

Ha ha fuck faggots and feminists and trannies

this

Fat kid, if you add up all the people who voted, more than half voted for Hilary.

>video proof
>cut right through the middle of a sentence

you're an idiot. He did not say ALL mexicans are rapists and work for the cartel, there is a small margin of people that do and that's what he's talking about you dense motherfuck.

Well I guess that Republicans are just more important then Democrats. That's why their votes count for more. Elite. Love it.

only the illegal ones ass hat

you're not helping cucklord

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN = MAKE AMERICA DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 2.0.

Just bend over and take it like your grand daddy and his daddy before him.

Man, the founding fathers would be very disappointed that their county ended up with people thinking like this. A child could argue every point you just made but it would end up with two children yelling at each other.

Better then what we have now.

>ITT
>all caps bait
>dumbares taking the bait

Woa slow down there SJW, there's a safe space for you it's called facebook, you should head there before you're destroyed by factual evidence and information and end up looking like even more of a retard than you already do.

Oh the founding fathers, the ones that had slaves, that would bang their slaves and have illegitimate kids with. The founding fathers that had their hand in the KKK. The founding fathers that started the illuminati cause they hated dirty minorities. Oh ya I'm sure they are spinning in their ALL SEEING EYE graves lol. They hated niggers more then people do today. And women couldn't talk back then without getting a punch to the face and dick in the mouth. Those were the good days.

SHUT THE FUCK UP, ALEX.
THERE ARE FUCKING VIDEOS OF HIM SAYING THIS SHIT!
FUcking privileged ass ignorant piece of shit
go die

Thanks, now go away. We're arguing about trump. Why are you on Sup Forums to begin with? Try this, I bet it would keep you most entertained.

it's funny how you call him racist and "orange skinned" in one sentence.
the irony is probably lost on you.

I found the SJW guys, he doesn't use logic and factual evidence take a few steps back he's a force to be reckoned with... I bet he watches buzzfeed and CNN too

They really are fucking retarded. It's funny to watch how stupid they are.

Okay, fat. As long as we're clear that you don't know what "majority' means, that's enough for tonight. You're going to spend your whole life gaining weight and learning basic dumb shit.

yup.

Who cares about Mexicans anyway? lol. Even if he said this word for word, who cares. We agree with him. Fuck dirty mexicans. Send em back.

that... is actually an extremely entertaining gif.

i just don't understand how people fall for this shit even posting is this thread is a waste of time the only benefit is the joy of shitposting

HA HA HA HA. Good catch.

Hmm. Sounds like an heavy R rated version of trump. I'd say hes treading in moderate PG-13 waters right now.

>pic related

I respect him for putting Goldman Sachs back in power and for bailing out a company with government money and helping to fill the swamp to all time high levels. That's how you make America the same again.

At least I don't have to see faggots, trannies, mexicans, islamic terrorists, are pussy ass millennial bitchy babies. Fuck ya!

We're dirty? Y'ALL WHITE TRASH IS DIRTIER THAN OUR FUCKING TOILETS.
Ain't gonna send me back.
Legal AF. Good luck.

The self hating Mexican. Trump and other Americans are your enemy - never forget that. One day you will fight a war against them.

I'm Indian and feel the same way

Dog. I'm on levels of shit posting you couldn't possibly comprehend. I can hardly keep track of what posters I've been corresponding with and how. I play all 3 sides of a coin.

Fucking wetbacked beaners go back to Mexico and rape your own sisters.

Hey, don't forget being the first president in 20 years with a looming impeachment.

HE DOESN'T COUNT. I'M A PEACEFUL TOLERANT PERSON. TRUST ME.

1/10