What are some other essential "I Will Never Lose My Virginity"core albums?

What are some other essential "I Will Never Lose My Virginity"core albums?

anything off this chart

you do realize nu males are more likely to lose their virginity than people who only listen to burzum in their basements and jerk off to varg's yt videos? Nu males are people who prefer to listen to the most accessible metal albums, so theyll likely related to others in the society

Burzum is on that chart, nice way to out yourself, numale

t. kissless virgin triggered nu-male

I feel like this list gets bigger every time I see it.
My favorites aren't there yet though, whew.

are you seriously looking for affirmation in a meme designed to trigger Sup Forums?

>sunn
>boris

why

As the definition of nu male stated, they are one step above autistic fedoralords who are full of himself, and I'm pretty sure it's mostly those who force this "everything I don't like is a nu male" shit

No truer chart has even been posted on this filthy nu-male-ridden site

It was designed to trigger Sup Forums, there's no logical connection between the albums and nu males so don't you worry.

you do realize that pic is bait, right?

Jokes on you I saw Sunn live last year with my gf :^)))

i'd be embarrassed to have a gf with such shit taste

I love that album and i lost my virginity.
...when I was 25...

>there's no logical connection between the albums and nu males so don't you worry.

that's exactly what a nu-male would say who's trying to reassure himself that he isn't a nu-male for listening to those albums

what isn't bait?

is this our chart thread for today?

you realize it's not bait, right? that every album on the chart is demonstrably nu-male? that is why it is so effective. the truth hurts.

"I'm not a spy"
"that's exactly what a spy would say"
:^)

It literally is, though.

whatever you say, champ

im sad Dopesmoker is a meme now

>LE WEEEEDDD XDDD
when was it not

Listening to any Pop-Punk past the age of 20

*insert op's favorite album

>Gentle Giant
>Cardiacs
>Magma
>Faust
>Henry Cow
>Univers Zero
>Sigh
>maudlin of the Well
>Gorguts
>Arcturus
>Ved Buens Ende

Every metal album.

No, it's already ruined.

It's always been a meme alongside Dopethrone. Still love em both though.

As much as I love it, what kind of person who fucks people would listen to Rudimentary Peni?

fuck you on, i lost my virginity with 17 and this is one of my favourites, if you were trying to bait then you succeeded.

ITT: virgins calling others virgins

- t. nu-male

me

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD LLLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>he didn't lose his virginity with Dopesmoker playing in the background
Top pleb

holy shit this straight up sounds like a line from dopesmoker, I'm gonna get blazed right now in your honour

Your favorite album

I thought Dopethrone was considered nu-male for you guys

>like almost all these bands
>still a virgin and have no plans on losing it soon
I guess I cant say you're wrong

Call me numale you bitch

What's great about being gay is that I can like a majority of these albums and still get my dick wet