What's he thinking?

What's he thinking?

>Look, I'm not gay, I'm dating a slut.

>my feet hurt
>I could be at Asgard right now
>thor is a douche

>I wish I was Fassbender

>maybe I can be James Bond

>What is this "threesum" your grandma keep talking about?

He is literally look right at us losers and saying 'shes mine, not yours'

>Alright that was the the frolicking shot, we took the ones without grandma, now for some walking shots in profile, conversing, laughing, make them do the hand gestures we practiced, but not me, no, my hand is in my pocket, but the other one is holding her hand. Perfect, Yes... Kanye video out in a few days, got her looking real wholesome, clear all those checks on Saturday.

He's thinking about money and relevance. The Bond gig is probably still on the table and he's just trying to convince Hollywood that he's relevant enough for the job.

Bit sad in my opinion, but that's how the game works.

>I wish nan would fuck off so I can bang my qt Aryan godess

>I could murder them right fucking now and no one would stop me

how come the paparazzis are always at the right place at the right time when it comes to Tom + Taylor
it's so obvious that they just tell them to stick around and upload all the right photos to tell the right story of how good they are together

Why would he present this slut to his mother?

You think he's ever smelled her feet?

>pls give me bond
>pls give me oscar winning bond song

>We Found Love ft. Calvin Harris

>Can't believe I'm doing this all because this bitch lied about Kanye

Sources close to the former couple tell TMZ ... Calvin wanted Taylor to meet his parents, who live in the U.K., but Taylor always told him it was too far away.

We're told Calvin was understandably "bewildered and astonished" when he heard about TayTom's visit to meet his mother, Diana ... in the freakin' U.K.!! Remember, Hiddleston's only been in the picture for a few weeks at this point.

What's the rush? One source says Calvin thinks Taylor's cozying up to Tom to lock down a Bond girl role ... IF he becomes the new James Bond, as rumored.

If it sounds like sour grapes, it's not -- we're told it's more comical to Calvin, who also feels like he dodged a bullet.

>got rid of a liberal scottish twat
>got with the hunky english alpha
Is TayTay symbolising Brexit?

analyse it

>hunky
Hiddleston is a lot of kinds of attractive. Hunky is not one of them though

Taylor knows Scotland is a shithole

take that back right now

Yeah it seems pretty staged. Like when it broke that they were dating, it seems like they just went outside and sat on a rock for a few minutes so someone could take pictures and then went back inside.

Couldn't grow a beard, so he just hired one.

lose the haters

Is that a new kind of secret super lense or how the fuck did a "pap" get that close?