Joshua bryan likes to rip people off. We do not forgive we do not forget. Do your worst. He is also wanted by the law

Joshua bryan likes to rip people off. We do not forgive we do not forget. Do your worst. He is also wanted by the law.

Welcome to Sup Forums, newfriend.

Also NYPA
Also sage

nigga u gay

>sold vehicle
>accepted check
>cash only

lesson learned

bump for good cause

Hi Charlie, I contacted your good friend Joshua to tell him you are leaking his info in the internet. Enjoy getting beaten up.

Bedda beep bedda beep bedda beep that's all folks!!

>took non certified check in exchange for vehicle
That's a whole new stupid

Doubtful.

maybe you should just not be a fucking retard, then.

the important thing here is, what's in it for me?

you don't deserve a car faggot

When you sell things you get the money first then you give the product

Why would anyone buy anything if people would just give them shit

You dsdsumb ass mother fucker. You dsisnt get his driver license number, or any background info before the check? If it isn't cash, you take as muchvmuchv info as possible. You dumb ass mother fucker, you deserve to get duped. Not even a written contract? No bill of sale? Amh...

What kind of blithering idiot would take a fucking check from someone on Craigslist for a vehicle???

You accepted a CHECK for a vehicle.
You're retarded and you deserve it. If I'm contacting Joshua it's so I can send him a sun shield for his bitchin new truck

If there is no bill of sale or contract of proof of purchase... You just gave away a free car. Your fault for being a dumbass

u live in hickville u god damn retard were u so desperate for meth money u took a check for a vehicle?

Report it stolen
It is a stolen vehicle
The police will help you with a stolen automobile

Not if he signed the pink slip

Passing a bad cheque is also against the law
Buying a car with fraudulent payments is theft

I'm not seeing a problem here

join my Facebook group chat let's plan our attack on Mr Joshua

>(NO, NO RULES!!!)
>"help someone broke a rule we should have!

I forgave and I'm gonna forget soon.

> saged

Not accepting calls