Whats the worst thing youve done while drunk b?

Whats the worst thing youve done while drunk b?
I need to hear some bad shit so i can get my mind off what i did

What you did. but much worse.

Is pic related your bad idea?

What'd you do tho???

greeen text your story then we will judge you

cheated, stolen shit, destroyed shit

got drunk and cheated on my girl with a fat girl at a comic con.

if still hungover op depression can be a symptom. wait it out you'll feel better later

ahhh lots of stuff...

drugged my girlfriend (slipped her 4 lorazepam in her beer) she passed out and stole 20 bucks from her to buy more beer.

i fingered 2 broads when they were passed out at my buddy's apartment.

ahhhh i dunno, lots a bad shit

Probably not thee worse, but one time this hot chick was hitting on me at a bar on the dance floor, and my drunk uncle gets my attention and tells drunk me to tell her i'll eat her pussy out, like, it will work. I do it and she takes it really the wrong way and vanishes into her flock of friends. Uncle thought that was worth me not getting layed.

Not that much. Made out with my gay best friend and never told my girlfriend.

cheated on my gf

what did you do op

posted on Sup Forums right now

hit a 9yo mexican kid when i was driving drunk, didnt stop. was lonnng ago

drove drunk and crashed my car
still not as bad as when I hooked up with an ugly bitch

glassed my ex's new bf

i fucked one of the girls in that pic lol

I came in some girl named Jamie twice at a party and I don't even know if she was 18

I drove her home to her dad's the next morning and she gave me her number with a little heart drawn over the i

Never called her

I fucked a fat bitch. Big mistake, she wouldn't go away after that. Kept stalking me and trying to.get together

Do tell...

man alot of fat chick fucking lol

Brought a tranny home from the bar without knowing it was a tranny. It sucked my dick and then started to take off its dress and i noticed its dick. Freaked out for a second. Told him to fuck me in the ass. After that I kicked it out of my house and went to bed.

Watched this go down when in college

>2012
>Employee for my dad's small tree company
>Best years of my life, didn't know it till they were gone
anyway
>Dad is notorious for underpaying employees and generally fucking them over
>Turns out his own son is not an exception
>Drinking with co-worker at his house
>Decide to go get our paychecks at dads house
>Drive drunk 10 miles
>Stepmom is only one there (don't get excited)
>Gives me a check for $200 dollars for a 60 hour week of hard fucking work
>lose my shit and call out the bullshit
>Say some deeply harmful personal things about our relationship and everything
>Break some shit I can't remember
>Headbutt a tree
>Headbutt the cold ground
>Run into the highway trying to kill myself because I'd realized how I've fucked everything up
>Half sister cries and asks "what's wrong with user? :'( "
>Don't remember after that
>Dad says he's going to break the rest of my teeth out (I'd busted my face on concrete in the 3rd grade from a pogo stick accident)

lel nice one faggot

I don't remember.

gangbanged an ugly black girl

whats it like to be autistic

WTF?! Lunch lady?

NYE she came to my best mates small house party and started making out with him.
drank a whole bottle of jacks and a few beers
hooked up with couple chicks to try feel better and was fine.
they came right over to where I was sitting and started making out
I said shit
guy pushed me I wouldve hit my head had mate not caught me
guy grabbed me
grabbed him and lifted by his shoulders, pushed thumbs in til his arms went limp
he tried to punch when I dropped him
I was quicker

very quickly removed myself from the situation. made sure everyone was okay, apologised to homeowner and went home. talked to my ex's parents for a long time about it the next day cos she wouldnt talk to me

Flirt with a 16-year-old in front of her mother and talk about wanting to fuck her. It was in a third-world country where 16 is legal, and we were all drunk, except for the mother. I remember she just fucking glared at me the entire night.

I just had a guy next to the house we were working on ask if we could remove a tree for him. I got shit from my partner for telling him $200, for one tree. He went and priced it from a couple tree companies: $1000

Fuck $200 a week, that's not even half of one medium sized tree.

Nice

Damn that looks trashy as hell. Would not bang and I'd bang most.

Kek, we were a wild crowd. Just some old trashy broad. Felt bad I let him go through with it

Fucked a Filipino girl who was in a serious relationship.
She slit up her legs and killed herself a few months later.
I was 16.
Haven't been drunk since.

Either when in college hooking up with a 16 year old that I met at a party and licking her asshole or fingering a passed out chick.

We made him go get tested that monday

Took a $300 taxi home, so nothing too bad

cheated on gf, verbally abused gf, drove on countless occasions while on the job delivering pizzas, stolen all kinds of shit, got a prostitute, gotten in fights, the list goes on and on..

Did he catch anything?

have fun with aids

Well, I fucked a guy, threw up in a restaurant, walked home, destroyed a shit load of irreplaceable family heirlooms my great grandfather carved and drunk sexted another guy. Yeye good times amirite?

fingered a girl's ass while she was passed out. To this day I occasionally think "why the fuck did i do that, I could be in jail"

No, he was good. He must have had a rubber on

dafuq crazy bitch

Nothing that I remember. So I have plausible deniability

did he die?

off topic, but that thot in the middle of OP's pic has one of the best bodies I've ever seen!

Forced someone to listen to me singing Basket Case by Green Day for 2 hours without taking a break.

Crashed my car into a ditch, launched it off the one side of the ditch into a corn field, rolled 6x. I broke my neck in the same place that people who get hung break theirs. Obviously I'm still alive, this is because I am The Antichrist.

I was both high and drunk so just remember that, I got up from where I was sitting ran outside like the classic "weeaboo run" then yelled "Y'ALL NIGGAS NEED TO COME SEE THIS" (I am very white) where I started repeatedly punching a tree and singing the go go power rangers theme song then I layed in the ground with my knuckles bloody and said, "I saved the world once again" I then called my ex and left a voicemail on her mailbox that said "I SAVED THE WORLD FROM THE FUCKING ALIENS FOR US!!!" And then ran up the street to my friends house and without knocking ran in are all of their food and passed out on their couch.

no. turned out he and a friend had just broke into a house a few minutes before. karma is a bitch

moar of pic op
sauce?

I'm totally hetero, but I fucked a guy and he fucked me as well (with no condom...worst moment of my life)

nice I did something like that in high school

Great song, but 2 hours?

That's the thought that lets me sleep at night.

I'm sure she didn't mind
victimless crime unless you get caught doing it by some whiteknight

Really what did you do?

very very very extremely cringey texts and stuff to my ex's and other girls

>Same place in East Texas
>Get straight with Dad and stay employed for a while longer
>Girlfriend living with me in my 20' travel trailer
>She needs to gtfo of my life
>Refuses
>always spends her entire paycheck the day she gets it on bullshit and is a parasite in general
>One day, dad drops me off at my house and my truck is gone
>Needed to take care of some important business that night, instead left stranded
>Ex gf blowing her paycheck and God knows what else in Dallas with friends
>Angry
>Get drunk
>Bitch comes home at 3am
>Have all her shit in a pile outside my front door
>Whore goes aggro
>Argue
>Bitch wants to get rough with me
>I punch a hole in my wall
>She punches me
>Gets in my face screaming so loud she's spitting in my face "HIT ME!"
>Bust her forehead open with a headbutt
>She starts crying and calls police
>She deserved it since she put her hands on me like a man
>Cops come and see me drunk and she's bleeding
>Go to jail for the night
>Come back to my ransacked house
>Nothing left
>Probation for two years with AA meetings
>Move back in with parents

>be drunk at uni
>hanging out with quidditch team
>be alone with captain for a bit
>start talking about her life or whatever
>seems she's been struggling with shit
>enter drunken zen mode
>start spewing some shit I read in the Tao te Ching
>even drunk, can tell she thinks I'm a bigger autist than your average quidditch player
>try to save face
>had just read Allstar Superman
>go in to some prattle about how we should all try to live like Superman, be 100% honest, always put other people before ourselves, always take a minute to think before doing something so nobody gets screwed
>tfw everyone else was kekking like motherfuckers down the hall while I did this
>tfw I was referred to as "Clark" until I graduated

Tree work ain't for pussies. East Texas got tall pines and all kinds of dense shit. I ain't gonna try to convince anyone here fuck, but we were hardcore

sucked my long time friends dick, my 1st sexual experience and it was with a man.. shit happens. still friends with him and few months after that I started hooking up with his ex.

Threw away $300

I need lefts ass in my face.

I sometimes do gay shit when I'm drunk, desperate and horny. That shit is the worst, fuck unsupervised drunk me.

I was shitfaced, puking my guts out in the bathtub at my mom's house, I told my sister right in front of my mother, ''you know, you are pretty fine, if you weren't my sister I'd totally hit that'' didn't exactly go over well

Had to go for someone that still had the flavor of his penis huh?

Hopefully they were drunk too...

>Drank way WAY too much
>woke up next day
>and
>remembered i illegally downloaded a song off interwebs

ehh ya. shits weird, there was way too much of this going on between everyone in our friend group late high school and the cpl years after.

I wouldn't fuck with a good sized tree, I know. This one was a Mulberry about 15 feet high. I could have chopped it up from the top down as spread out as it was. The kicker is the guy had his own chainsaw. He was gonna cut it down, we just had to cut it up and haul it off.

At a party i fucked this blitzed girl dry anal. Made her ass bleed, came inside and never called her after

from napster???

Not very much tbh, some friends came to my house, got drunk and passed out, there are pics of me naked on my bed with a tennis racquet, that's shit tho. Also cringy texts and that shit.

no, it was just extremely painful

>Equality

>Whats the worst thing youve done while drunk b?
Gave a 15 year old a kiss on the cooch.

Fucked my brother in the ass when I was shitfaced. Not even joking. Alcoholism is retarded

>No youtube!
>wats naspter?

I chugged some vodka then punched a metal garbage can (hand was fucked) and yelled at a random on the sidewalk "WHO THE FUCK IS THIS NIGGER", also started fucking with people's cars trying to open doors and shit

Fuck you

>fucked brother
GG you fucking idiot

I think you might just be gay

had consensual sex with a member of the opposite sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

don't judge me, i was really, really fucking drunk

>got wasted on a 12 pack of beer by myself
>fucked a fat chick that wanted me
>I'm thin and good looking
>she was fat as fuck, morbidly obese
>I never told anyone
>ashamed to this day

Let a gay dude suck my dick.
I didn't finish but I wish I did

That meme is gayer than the guy getting drunk and fucking guys.

did you make a baby or did you fail at that like youve failed everything else in your life?

Tons of shite

-wake up and hold t shirt that i had on me, to make a cup to vomit in, carry the shit out while t shirt still on me
-comit out of the car window while driving, vomit was inside and outside the door..yuck
-once i parked my car in the garage, breaking the side mirror
-once i drove close to cars in the street to close their side mirrors with my still remaining mirror
-went to a strip club with 5friends and have a gangbang with one of the dancers for 10e each (not so bad really)
-after a gig, i was complaining to the singer of my favourite band, how one of their members suck and i can totally replace him

Tons of shite bro, take it easy

kek, good one Clark

Flattened a whole parking lot of police cars , stabbed every tire at a party I beat the host up at. Did an entire parking lot at a dealership. Every week for a whole summer I would get drunk and cut the same guys cable line. The stuff with guns gets really bad front page stuff. Now I work for the atf building guns

Did it work?

Nice trips

It did not.

Luckyyyyy

that's fucking twisted, you fucked over so many people

oh also, I wrecked a car in the snow driving incredibly fast and narrowly avoided killing my friend and two strangers. All underage, not sure if the girls in the back were even 18. But that one somehow ended up ok and everyone involved kinda laughs about it now.