Meat is MURDER!!!

Meat is MURDER!!!
Dairy is RAPE!!!

>2016 why are you not a Vegan??!!??!!
>I gave up meat and dairy 7 years ago and in the best shape of my life!!

>current year

No thank you. :)

you're full of shit and malnourished

Bait

>denying what you are
>denying nature
>denying your nutritional needs
>denying cows and other animals are tasty as all fuck
Go fuck yourselves, vegeshits.

>implying you know everything or anything

>implying you're not malnourished

>implying

>vegan coworker trying to get people to stop putting animal products in fridge in break room
>singles me out, lectures me about my pyschopathic meat tendencies
>i just like making my sandwiches at home and use a lot of ham and roast beef, they're tasty, I don't want to stop
>apparently creating unsafe work environment for her
>decide to be passive agressive
>spend double my lunch budget to make her a sandwich too
>switch from aluminium to plastic wrap so my superior sandwiches are better on display
>make a her sandwich everyday and write her name on it, make it most prominent thing in fridge
>she loses her fucking mind
>i get sent to HR because hurr durr harrassment and have write ups from her everyday but HR can't really do anything short of taking away our kitchen and food priveleges
>other level headed coworkers can claim the extra sandwich I make so it's not really wasted in the end

As long as bitch coworker or I work there, I will continue wasting money to buy expensive deli meats so she contributes in some way to what she hates, even if it means buying 2 portions of meat (one for me and the other goes straight in the trash)

far from it.
when you're not a dumk fuck there are tons of better ways of getting protein without having to kill and murder.

i was a fat amerifat with very high blood pressure before switching my diet and within a year i didnt need pills!!

i train marathon and iron man just eat right and eat natural

Probably just bait, but.
I see vegans like you as laughing stock.

Genious.
Also try some huge stakes'n shit.
Perhaps get some Tshirt made for you, advertising meat.
Also print some meat products and hide them in her office.
Make up some special day (your birthday or whatnot) and have a menu with pictures circling around for people to order food, extra meaty stuff..

Fucken hate veggie religious folks..

nice vegan bait m8

>implying eating meat is not natural

Idiot

:)
Don't know how far I want to take it. Also, I bought the whole big jar of beef jerky from my liquor store (it has to be more than a couple gallons in size) and keep it at the entrance of my cubicle for anybody who wants any. My boss stops by every now and then to chew me out about meaningless stuff, but always takes a couple pieces everytime, I know that's why he even stops by!

Had a co-worker try and pull the same shit on me.
I walked on the next day with a bloody raw thin steak hanging from my mouth, and proceeded to devour the fucking thing in front of her (she balled her vegan bitchass eyes out).. Next day I brought in a pound of maple bacon I cooked up, shared it with everyone in the breakroom, letting them know I raised that hog just so I could slaughter and pack my freezer.
She filed a complaint with HR.
The next week (after HR not doing anything, me holding a bbq for the crew and meat riddled meals daily), she quit.
I'll be buried with a Suicide Log of beef wrapped in pork wrapped in more beef wrapped in more pork.

nice

what i hate the most, is how
-veggies think they're superior intelectuals
-veggies think meat eaters are rednecks
-veggies think food comes from the store
-veggies think, real work can be done by eating a stick and a leaf.. try to dig a hole with your arms, vaggot!

fucken hipster-femi-liberals with macs for writing e-mails...

It's good to know universally one of the few things HR can't make anybody do is fuck with our food

Why don't you go bother these guys instead of us?

I hate fucking vegans. I don't go into their stupid health food stores and demand they eat and sell meat. Keep your fucking diet to yourself ya fucking cabbage cunts.

>make provocative tread
>ask people to leave

In case you're confused, I was asking the vegans to go somewhere else, not the Sup Forumstards.
Also, I didn't make either thread, I'm just here to watch the shitstorm.