Azor Jon!

Bran x Meera best pairing.

RAMSAY THEME CONFIRMED BEST SCORE OF THE SEASON

youtube.com/watch?v=1QyYBtsNq74

Why is Lancel so cute bros?

AHH SAVE ME, WARRIOR

Azor Jon

PLACE YOUR BETS

who do you think will reach Winterfell first, Bran or Arya?

Arya is further away but has a jetpack.

Bran is closer but is a cripple and took 10 episodes to get from winterfell to the wall the first time.

I'm going with Arya

>TFW Sneks will outlive Bran

He's going to have the same pose during the Battle for the Dawn, only he'll swing Lightbringer and waste half the wights present.

Hello I basically just started getting into the meat of this series

I am correct in assuming they just didn't bother having """Aegon""" in the show, thus removing half the point of three characters

nth for teleporting barrels

bran

>arya is LSH like how can you not see that

Which 'king in the north' scene was better?

youtube.com/watch?v=rs4XR4fbY8U

youtube.com/watch?v=ff35SjsN7g0

I wouldn't write fantasy elements that destroy the dramatic tension of the show (Dragons being unstoppable, Night King being unkillable until we get some kind of Deus Ex Weapon)

I wouldn't put one of the most important characters in stasis for the first six seasons / five books because they're literally too powerful to be part of the main story. I probably wouldn't even include Dany as a character until Book 5.

And most importantly I would include a 5 year time gap so I don't have to add a bunch of filler characters while the ones everyone care about go into their own training montages.

Game of Thrones worked best when it was the political thriller in King's Landing. It works best when every action someone makes towards their own quest for power ripples throughout the rest of the characters in the story.

It's downright disappointing that the end of the show will involve a super powered fight between fantasy elements and no political strife in between. It blows.

And I really like Dany / Battle of The Bastards / all the action stuff. I just wish the show kept some of it's more complex storytelling

Both

Which important female character in Westeros will be the first to get culturally enriched by the dothrakis?

nth for Jorah and Daario, Cuck Emperors of Essos

>Azor Jon
>Azor means Butt Stuff
>Jon is the king of butt stuff
LONG MAY HE REIGN

>sounds about right

no, kys

Who should I play in the CK2 mod

What happened to house Karstark?

Arya because Raisin Bran has a power limited to specific trees and shit.

Sneks have nowhere near the level of plot armor Bran does.

Poor Daario. You'd think Dany would take her battle-hardened sellsword lover to the site of her next great campaign, but I guess his years of experience in civil government is finally paying off!

hitler reaction video to season 6 when???

None, rape triggers the target audience of this show

She said she was going home dumbass. Where else is she supposed to teleport to now that frey is dead.

>reminder that the queen of thorns killed joffrey, a cruel idiot who margery could manipulate and who he would have protected
>reminder that after this death, margery arranged to marry cersi's youngest boy, just a little kid
>reminder that mergery fucked this child over and over again, then bragged to all her friends about how many times she raped him on only their first night
>reminder that margery then called cersi a drunk, and bragged to cersi about how much she fucked her little boy last night and how she can't wait to turn cersi into a grandmother

margery was a smart, but arrogant woman. she was a bitch to cersi and cersi got justice by killing her.

So whats up with Jon? Is he gonna be stark or fucking what?

King in the north cant be a fookin bastard

At this point they should make it even stupider and blow all their money on special effects and choreographers

My nigga. Was about to ask the same question, no idea on who to play. Was thinking maybe Maelys the Monstrous or another Blackfyre. Just finished one playthrough with Aegon in a Feast for Crows, really cool desu.

The Robb one because it didn't have that stupid forced lolibear that is wiser than all the grown men.

Yeah, but could Bran's plot armor withstand the Sneks' plot weapons?

she was checking Jaime out, maybe she wants to fuk him first.

But it's not going to be rape

Bran will not make it home. He will inadvertently let the White Walker's through the Wall, then he will be killed. Jon will never know of his true heritage, and he and Dany will be married and live ebinly ever after. Screencap this.

Reminder the reason Cersei and Qyburn know fel magic is cause they exist in the same universe as warcraft.

Tommen was fifteen-sixteen when they married. You're making it sound like he was a poor ten year old.

I doubt Arya is headed for Winterfell

Theres gonna be the hound, brotherhood, and soon Melisandre to meet in the riverlands, maybe even Gendry

I doubt next season will be about the Starks meeting up at Winterfell and getting comfy for the winter

> Being this Xenophobic.

The economy crashed cause white people would rather martyr their own country than live with brown people lol.

> mfw nothing will change on immigration anyways.

I feel like I've read or heard somewhere that when he gets better at greenseeing he wont need to be by a heart tree to do it

She admitted to the high sparrow that they never
fucked.

TOP KEKKKKK

Then what were they doing in bed? Cuddling?

>would have to hire on at least 2 more actors and give them multiple scenes to set up their subplot this late in the game
>worst part is they aren't even connected to anyone we already know and you'd have to revisit a lot of old material, like season 1 and 2 old, to introduce them
They were cut for expedience. Bringing Euron in at the last minute is one thing, he's at least related to established characters and a setting that has been visited before. They only had to hire one new guy and were thrifty enough to give him only 2 scenes in the entire season.

I think they only bothered to write Euron into the show to give Yara and Theon something to do, it was that or try to make them work into the Bolton/Stark plot (which would have made more sense) but instead they tried to do a barely recognizable version of the books' events.

Reposting because I have no idea which of the 4 threads to follow

All things considered, the Lannister army should be revolting against the Lannisters. That's their people she murdered. Their families in danger. They themselves put into a situation that almost guarantees they'll see no wages and face close to certain death since the Lannisters have nothing but enemies now.

All because of a mad cunt.

But the armies on GoT have sort of become etheral beings. They sort of appear and disappear as the plot demands. They need no infrastructure or supply lines, except when the plot demands. They lose thousands of men in a giant battle, only to fight in the next battle without being anywhere close to low on manpower.

Also, the largest force the Lannisters have commanded is 12,000 men. The population of King's Landing is 500,000.

That pic made me insanely hard for some reason

>did you think i had forgotten you?

pottery

Reminder that Gendry is rowing his way into season 7

Yeah that would be weird if Tommen was supposed to be a child in the original story, explaining why he is so easily influenced and timid. It's almost like aging him 8 years over 5 seasons for an ebin sex joke was a terrible writing decision.

No, she said that they haven't fucked since she her arrest/"conversion"

Nymeria keeps him company at least

When King's Landing is ashes, you have my permission to die.

what will cia do in season 7

he's a bookfag. Just... I mean. They don't have anywhere else to go. Let them sperg here.

It was. If they were going to age him up, they should have matured his character to match.

arya is LSH

why wont no one fucking listen

Where else would Arya go? Shes going to find out soon that Winterfell is back in the hands of the starks and theres literally no reason she would choose to go anywhere else other than straight to her family

>that pic
oh lad

>Arya slaughters the Freys
>Sansa wins the bastardbowl
>Mormont gives Jon all the credit for avenging the Red Wedding

PATRIARCHY WINS

LIKE POTTERY

Tyene should get her own spinoff

Is anyone else kind of worried about how the obvious end game is right now?

Season 7 being about Dany vs. Cersei (after Euron joins Cersei) in the south and Jon preparing for the White Walkers in the North. Jamie strangles Cersei and Dany takes King's Landing, while Jon flees south with the other starks (probably after Davos and Tormund are kill).

Then season 8 is just blah blah white walkers and Dragons.

I'm seeing a trend towards the show simplifying itself towards a happy ending. which kind of blows

Blackfish taking Riverrun offscreen with an 100 dude army was my favorite military maneuver this season

If it wasnt for that little girl Johnny would have been ignored.

I miss Lancel

stop reposting this

Die along with Sansa. Screencap this.

>CIA
>Stannis "The Mannis"
>Azor Jon
>Dany
When will this meme stop?

>thinks Jon being Sansa's cousin would make them closer and get rid of resentment
>thinks Jon marrying Sansa politically makes sense
>is okay with incest

Sophie's patrician

Cast her

no Val

>she sees your dick

Underrated post.

Lyanna Mormont will be a big character next season. People really liked her this season and as a play for ratings, they'll bring her back.

Can someone spoil the fuck out of me about EVERYTHING? Like, I would love if some bookfag could tell me every single thing that's going to happen. I wish to know all.

Daily reminder to BURN THEM ALL

When you realize that all of them are just into butt stuff.

Two days and I still can't stop thinking about them anons. Should I seek help?

Why would a King remove his crown before throwing himself out of a window?

The show has outpaced the book by quite a margin, m8

These sparrows' security measures seem like a fire hazard. They don't have fire drills in Westeros, but come on.

Why wouldn't Margaery be allowed to leave the goddamn sept? What if she had to take a piss?

Joanna Lannister

Betray Jon and make Cersei his bitch

He's in a better place now.

>Jon and Dany are going to marry
>Tyrion, Dany and Jon are the 3 dragon riders
>The WW are just mindless zombies, they have no motives besides killing the humans
>I will have wasted 15 years on this series

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

The show past the books, the last two seasons have been more D&D original fan fiction than adaptation. This season had almost no book scenes at all, and those it did have were like a bizarro world version of them where characters acted the exact opposite of how they really should.

Puts an extra dash of "fuck this" on it.

friendly reminder that the show wont get any better since all the money is going to the CGI DRAGON fund

which explains why we were stuck in this fucking room for almost the entire season in order to save filming location costs

>see pic

And she'll be in puberty and really awkward and ugly by then

Greatjon was based as fuck. Pity his son was a complete faggot.

pottery

Val

Why would Melisandre join the lightning lord?

Those "outcasts" serve the same god as her, but they hate the lannisters, so they'll probably fight against them in the final battle. However, Melisandre isn't going to be fighting with the Starks anymore, so she can't be on their side.

But she can't join Cersei because she doesn't believe in that god. And Melisandre supported Stannis and tried to siege king's landing. Cersei wouldn't allow her in.

So what is she going to do? No one wants her on their side.

Lannisters get fucked and everyone unites against the White Walkers

Cersei somehow survives because they can't kill her off and lives the rest of her life in exile mad.