Nordics unite!

Nordics unite!

unite for what?

I really think that you should die painfully

what is Greenland doing on that pic?
and where the hell are the 2 and 8 flags from?

Iceland and Åland

Bending over for our islamic guests to convert us or exterminate us.
War is comming. At least to Sweden.

3 is iceland.

not sure what 2 is.

Iceland is number 3 and Åland is not a Country...

Greenland is not located in the nordics and has been independant from Denmark for some time now...

don't see why Åland or greenland should be here... specially since Christania isn't

yeah, makes me sad.
im from the us of a and i fucking hate how the muslim fucks are ruining sweden, i talk to alot of people from sweden and they say its fucking chaos.

No it´s not. Our "islamic" citizens have no power nor will to take over or challenges our political system.

Flag #2 is the Faroe islands

Give me one story that supports your theory.

Åland has independent rule just like Greenland and the Faroe Islands, though.

Nordic? more like NODIC!

hva faen?
2,6 og 8 kan dra til helvette

What country is 6?
Also, why was France included?

Greenland

kek

>Greenland
did poland and japan have a child?

hahaha

Norfag rapporterer inn. Hva skjer gutta?

>greenland independent
nigger you cant be fucking serious

we had this exact same shit thread yesterday, half the shit in OP´s picture is unrelated
S A G E

Greenland have always been nordic due to historical ties reaching back to the viking age when Norwegians discovered and settled there.

Hey Sweden

We're on our way...

>No it´s not. Our "islamic" citizens have no power nor will to take over or challenges our political system.
the issue is they're flooding the country, year on year, and they're outbreeding you too. It may take a few more decades but they'll keep pushing for more things that suit "their culture", and because Sweden is so massively liberal and tolerant they'll bend over and let it happen, until Sweden is at worst a Caliphate and at best a "multicultural" shithole like the USA

Represent

1. Denmark
2. Faroe Island (Denmark)
3. Iceland
4. Finland
5. Norway
6. Greenland (Denmark)
7. Sweden
8. Åland

>8. Åland
8. Åland (Finland)

>been independant from Denmark for some time now.

Lold. Ever been there? There lives 50k people in Greenland and 30k of those are Danish who just lives there. It's start very much a part of Denmark. There is 179 mandates in the Danish government and 2 of those are from Greenland and 2 are from Faroe Islands.

The people up there are so denpendant on Denmark that it's not even funny. You'l see if you ever visit. If you're ever in Sisimiut i'll even show you around faggot.

Jesus just use the flag of Kalmar Union, then. So much arguing for some flags.

That is one ugly flag.

Yeah, but whatcha gotta do.