Whew guys i don't think i want to live anymore

whew guys i don't think i want to live anymore

i'm at the bottom of society, and i have no social status to get out. and that's fine, lots of people live in that position but they have fulfilling lives. and i could too.

except i'm at the very bottom. that means no friends, no gf, nothing. complete isolation until i die.

idfk what i'm doing making a thread but i don't have long left guys.

more nudes like this

i feel the same, like all i have is disorder and thats not changing anytime in sight. i read the maryland pages on mental health and it looks like nobody is ready to handle life until you are older. i just think ill take my life in slices the way they throw it at me. it is all i have done my whole life.

like what

So what's your opposition to improving your current situation? Take night classes? Get a decent job? Make yourself more appealing and other people will hang around you more.

sounds rational, you got this user
oh i'm in school to get my doctorate, have a decent job. problem is i'm incredibly ugly and very depressed and no one would ever want to be around me based on either of those criteria, let alone both

Are you the guy or the girl?

l am in the same position and deciding what l should do with my existence. l am nobody, grey man, no life, no job, no woman, no friends, no footprint on society... absolutely nothing at all to leave the impression that l am here and alive except for my gov numbers and birth certificate.

roll

Dude just become a monk or something. You have nothing left to lose. Literally nothing, a lot of people don't realize it but when you get put in that position if you can get a bit of money you can just travel around and gather stories. You could be a traveling cuckold. You just go to a diff city every couple weeks and pick up a gf and let a BBC impale her in front of you while you cry and beat off. Dude once you hit rock bottom you get a solid foundation to build off of.

re roll

neither, just a pic from here
i'm sorry man. you should't have to deal with that, i know it's hard. you sound well adjusted, at least better adjusted than i am

If that is what monks do I have been very wrong my whole life.

that means u truly started from the bottom. dude the only way things are gonna go for you is up! you can do something with your life and the only thing that could happen is gain.

oh, l'm very well adjusted. l am creating my purpose as we speak actually.

There are things you can do to improve your appearance. Exercise will help your body and probably actually make you feel better. Also simple hygiene steps and grooming can do wonders.

There's a genetic lottery sure and we don't all get what we want but if you're doing a doctorate you were born with a good brain which is more than most people. A few simple steps to build your confidence and outward appearance would have you getting more success than you probably realize is possible.

>Go to vocational school
>Get a (better) job because of this
>Get friends from school or work
>Profit

hey, l am extremely handsome and have an incredible physique, except l have no job no money or anything l'm a fucking loser in societies eyes! You got it damn good in my eyes, a doctorate? WHAT THE FUCK? You have a job? l quit my 1st and last job! You know and l am too lazy to go and pickup woman, fuck me right? l am, everyday.. with my left hand.

That guy looks so sad.

i guess ill contribute

I live alone, I have maybe one friend that ever wants to talk to me, my dad hates me, my mom is in hospital dying and my sister just moved across the country.

my personality is literal garbage, so garbage that the one girl that genuinely use to like me went for another guy when she realized how shit of a person I am, can't blame her.

I wake up every day, go online, check to see who else is online, and hope someone says good morning or hi. It never happens. I'm okay looking and have a decent job but apparently that doesn't mean a whole lot when you're literal scum with no friends. I've tried killing myself twice already but I can't even get that right it seems, OD isn't very reliable with the weak shit I have.

although the most painful thing is seeing the girl I like so much be online all the time, but I know she's too busy talking to the guy she actually likes to be bothered with me, i know im a pussy ass bitch for feeling like this and I can't just find another girl because I like her too much, she's changed me.

what should I do?

i don't like cuckhold stuff
just because up could happen doesn't mean it's likely
good for you
yeah i have really good hygiene because i don't want to disgust people more than is unavoidable.
all you'd have to do is try. i've tried as hard as i can and still nothing. but you have something worth trying for
he's lucky

l don't want to try though and l am extremely cringey when l speak, which is why l have no gf. l wish l had a job or was studying but l am too dumb. This is not self esteem issue, it is just they way it is.

Community-based repeat extra curriculars - choose something you genuinely enjoy where you can encounter others who enjoy the same thing. Having common ground makes conversations much easier, and if it's a semi-regular event (weekly?) you'll begin to build relationships with other regulars.

Don't invent a personality for yourself, that's way too much active effort and people don't generally take the bait, anyway. Be polite, express (polite) interest others' lives, and they'll likely want to talk to you about the mutual interest at the next event.