Im very poor, so i cant buy certain materials i need to kill myself. whats the cheapest most peaceful death i can do?

im very poor, so i cant buy certain materials i need to kill myself. whats the cheapest most peaceful death i can do?
pic not related

help me become an hero you dumb faggots

It hurts like hell, but bleach

keep posting

bump for interest

Headfirst off a parking garage or bridge, Sup Forumsro. It's free!

Drink a quart of transmission fluid. You can get a bottle for like 4 dollars at the gas station.

If you really want to be a hero, you need to sell everything you have and buy a life insurance policy with no suicide waiting period and list all the people who roll trips or higher in this thread as co-beneficiaries. Then proceed with ingesting transmission fluid or your preferred method of expiration.

Where do you live? and do you have a car?

I like pancakes

Antifreeze is cheap

East Canada right by the coast in new Brunswick

and no.

A rope is always a good fallback option

^

Good ol' noose.

If it's possible rent a car and back it up into snow blocking the exhaust. Or steal a car

dont have rope, where could i buy a decent one or whats a good substitute?

Your local sex shop should be able to supply all your asphyxiation needs and accessories.

All you need is a plastic bag.

source of pic for advice

Swallow a battery.

jack off in some other thread you degenerate cunt, stick to the topic.

i thought it was a reasonable trade

Dying of old age

Steal what you need, if you're really going to kill yourself who cares, sometimes I wish I could get to the point where I want to kill myself so I wouldn't care about consequences, maybe I'd try to rob a bank just to see if I could then murder someone I hate and fly off to the Caribbean and start a new life, if you really are going to kill yourself fuck it do something extreme worst case cops kill you so you get what you want anyway

google it you fucking retard. Starvation is recommended by NHS nurses as the "best" (read: least bad) way to die.

Die of old age

Since you're poor;
The easiest option is to find some commies near you and plan a revolt.
You'll die and also be a contributing member to their new society (if they succeed).
Have fun.