Tfw I have a bad feeling Death Grips is never gonna put out new music again

>tfw I have a bad feeling Death Grips is never gonna put out new music again

Bottomless Pit just kinda seemed like a triumphant conclusion, and they're doing so many shows this year, feels like they're trying to squeeze as much money out as they can and then call it quits.

If BP really is their final record, and I have a feeling it is, how would that make you feel? Was it a strong finale?

we're still owed Goverment Plates 2.0

expect more soon

that would mean they technically ended on more than the fairy, which feels far from right

also they're only doing like 6 shows this year so far

Jenny Death should've been their last album.

/thread

no, BP is awesome,
i hope new material this year

die bitches

Was this their Abbey Road? I'm thinking it was.

I'm thinking they're not gonna release any new material this year, but probably something next year.

It would be a big mistake to go out on a safe release like Bottomless Pit, doesn't seem like a very Death Grips thing to do.

Doubt it, they're still in their prime. I'm hoping for something more kin to NLDW, since I crave for that paranoid, almost schizophrenic atmosphere that album had.

'Member the Death Grips 2.0 theory?
Jenny Death was Exmilitary 2.0 as announced by the last track and the raw shift in sound to their more primal (and somewhat simple) beginnins.
Bottomless Pit was Money Store 2.0. Catchy as hell with their new sound. Easier to get into, too.

That means NLDP 2.0 is next. Get hype! If they keep going we'll get NOTM 2.0 in a few years and Death Grips will be done.

Doubt it, they'll make GP 2.0 first.

This is true. They'll definitely put out another album. I think the double album and TMS and NLDW coming out the same year spoiled people; DG takes a year to release new music and everyone insists they've broken up.

BP was my favorite album of theirs. I think Ride is at his peak, lyrically, and I dig where their sound has evolved. I'm as eager for new music as anyone.

Death Grips -> Making money while making art
You -> ......

fuck kinda haircut is that on Zach

Asshole Be a pussy church first

need moar drugs

So More Than the Fairy won't be in any album?

Rob Pattinson is secretly Death Grips's creator.

Why does everyone praise this album? It's literally their worst album

Make something better

That's Money Store, faggot. Even though it isn't in their top 3, BP is quite good.

Fuck off with responses like this, they're awful and retarded.

Fuck off with responses like this, they're awful and retarded.
Faggot.

You're literally dumb bruh Bottomless Pit is Money Store 2.0 and even then The Money Store is the better album in all areas

Did you say the same thing to your mother after you've seen how you ended up being?

Money Store is solid, but by far their worst album. BP was better in every aspect of it, it was MS 2.0 as you said and boy was it good.

Did you say the same thing to your mother after you've seen how you ended up being? Fuck off with responses like this, they're awful and retarded. Faggot retard.

>in all areas
The quality of production in BP is much better lad

There are no bad Death Grips albums. You can argue which one is better but they are all good.

What do you have against happiness

When they stop for real, they will leave another idiosyncratic breakup message and everyone will think it's fake even though it's legit.

What the fuck? Just two weeks ago looked like most of Sup Forums hated Death Grips and now we're talking about them again?
Cool. But make up your mind.

Why do they even release albums anymore? Aren't they aware of their meme status? They are just going to become a parody of themselves if they keep going.

>Just two weeks ago looked like most of Sup Forums hated Death Grips
That's just you drawing half-assed conclusions based on insufficient and inconsistent samples. Death Grips has plenty of fans on Sup Forums which is why it has so many shitposters as well.

It comes in waves.

i'd like to think that their music is too good for that. even if shitposters meme the hell out of them, as long as their music is consistently good people will buy it (myself included)